Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,954 members, 7,852,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

Scam Alert - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Alert (596 Views)

Scam Alert: Rich Connect Investment / Whatsapp Investment Scam Alert--beware. / Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert by Marsee01: 12:17am On Sep 17, 2022
I received an email on the 6th of September 2022 by one Dr Akiteru Nonomuno who claimed to be executive vice president of Kowa company ltd in Japan. They wanted me to be their representative in Nigeria, that they have a contract with the Canadian Government to procure 10,000units of dolomite every four months for five years and that I should procure the proforma invoice for them from the mining company(Golden land resources mining ltd Yobe State) which I did. They claimed that they will send two delegates to Nigeria to test the quality of the mineral however they needed IECCN to process their visa. After that, "Dr Akiteru" said they will send money($1.8M) deposit of the money for the dolomite in a parcel via crestranz golden delivery company), and that no third party should be informed. This was when I confirmed their fraud game,and that upon delivery of the parcel I shall settle the handling changes worth $300, to send the money through this account (0254084454, Anchor Jacob, WEMA BANK). And they shall send their delivery agent Samuel Attah(09124430376) with the consignment. So I insisted that I sent the money to them which I didn't, since then they stopped communicating with me thinking that they will receive the alert later.
Out of curiosity, I searched the Internet and noticed that this is not the first episode of such style of crime in this country, they have done that to several people in the past, all that they do is to change strategy.
Let's be careful not lose our hard earned money to these scammers especially in this tough times to many of us
Re: Scam Alert by Tinubuagbado: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2022
Youre lucky man. Fraudsters everywhere.
Re: Scam Alert by phaya(f): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wow and till now they are still trying to scam people. They are very relentless

Marsee01:
I received an email on the 6th of September 2022 by one Dr Akiteru Nonomuno who claimed to be executive vice president of Kowa company ltd in Japan. They wanted me to be their representative in Nigeria, that they have a contract with the Canadian Government to procure 10,000units of dolomite every four months for five years and that I should procure the proforma invoice for them from the mining company(Golden land resources mining ltd Yobe State) which I did. They claimed that they will send two delegates to Nigeria to test the quality of the mineral however they needed IECCN to process their visa. After that, "Dr Akiteru" said they will send money($1.8M) deposit of the money for the dolomite in a parcel via crestranz golden delivery company), and that no third party should be informed. This was when I confirmed their fraud game,and that upon delivery of the parcel I shall settle the handling changes worth $300, to send the money through this account (0254084454, Anchor Jacob, WEMA BANK). And they shall send their delivery agent Samuel Attah(09124430376) with the consignment. So I insisted that I sent the money to them which I didn't, since then they stopped communicating with me thinking that they will receive the alert later.
Out of curiosity, I searched the Internet and noticed that this is not the first episode of such style of crime in this country, they have done that to several people in the past, all that they do is to change strategy.
Let's be careful not lose our hard earned money to these scammers especially in this tough times to many of us

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Easily Get A N1m Loan? / House Sale / Skye Bank Completes Payment For Mainstreet Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.