Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,010 members, 7,838,534 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

I Need Help With Dollar Exchange Rate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help With Dollar Exchange Rate (436 Views)

Tinder Prostitution: A Tax Free Billion Dollar Industry In Nigeria. / Groom Dances Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork As Dollar Rains On Him / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Dollar Exchange Rate by anochuko01(m): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hi guys, please I need to purchase an online course but it's in dollars, and I don't know which exchange rate to use for conversion. I can see an official exchange rate of less than 500 and the black market one of about 700 naira. Which if these two would be used when payment is to be made?
Re: I Need Help With Dollar Exchange Rate by Olaoluwa112(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
They will use the official rating with is 430+ but some charges will be added, you know you are converting from naira to dollar.
Re: I Need Help With Dollar Exchange Rate by anochuko01(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
They will use the official rating with is 430+ but some charges will be added, you know you are converting from naira to dollar.

Alright, thanks so much.
But does it mean that the 700 rate is used when converting the other way round?
Re: I Need Help With Dollar Exchange Rate by Olaoluwa112(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
anochuko01:

Alright, thanks so much.
But does it mean that the 700 rate is used when converting the other way round?

The #700 is for those doing the business locally, the official rating is what is used by all for official transaction, maybe you want to withdraw or deposit, for payment or getting paid.
Re: I Need Help With Dollar Exchange Rate by anochuko01(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
Olaoluwa112:

The #700 is for those doing the business locally, the official rating is what is used by all for official transaction, maybe you want to withdraw or deposit, for payment or getting paid.

Oh okaaaay
Thanks for the explanation.

(1) (Reply)

After All He Did For Her Look What Happened Next / Please What Will I Do. / ‘when In A Marriage Have Loads Of Sex’ Pastor Tolu Odukoya Advises Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.