Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,627 members, 7,840,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Health Benefits Of Alligator Pepper (ose Oji Or Atare) To Man And Woman - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Alligator Pepper (ose Oji Or Atare) To Man And Woman (1214 Views)

Herbal And Spiritual Benefits Of Alligator Pepper / Soak Alligator Pepper And Bitter Kola In Coconut Water For This Body Body... / The Health Benefits Of Alligator Pepper (atare In Yoruba) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Benefits Of Alligator Pepper (ose Oji Or Atare) To Man And Woman by CSBN: 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Alligator pepper (Aframomum melegueta, Grains of Paradise, or Guinea Grains) is a plant in the family Zingiberaceae, which includes ginger. The plant is native to West Africa and was first introduced to Europe in the 16th century.

Alligator pepper is locally known as Ose Oji Igbo and Atare in the Yoruba language. It has a strong, pungent flavor and is used as a spice in many West African dishes.

Without further ado, below are the list of potential benefits as eating it can help cure the following:

Asthma
Indigestion
Body ache
Dysentery
Fibroids
Inflammatory issues
Libido problem
Malaria
Weight loss
Loss of Energy
Sperm related challenges
Worm expellant
Gonorrhea and more...https://coza24.com/health/health-benefits-of-alligator-pepper-ose-oji-or-atare-to-man-and-woman/

Re: Health Benefits Of Alligator Pepper (ose Oji Or Atare) To Man And Woman by Chnbanc: 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
Forget everything wey u type above
Na rubbish..
Alligator pepper is for the gods!
Re: Health Benefits Of Alligator Pepper (ose Oji Or Atare) To Man And Woman by CSBN: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hosea 4:6 - My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge [of My law, where I reveal My will]. Because you [the priestly nation] have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you from being My priest. Since you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children.
Chnbanc:
Forget everything wey u type above
Na rubbish..
Alligator pepper is for the gods!

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Alligator Pepper (ose Oji Or Atare) To Man And Woman by Chnbanc: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
CSBN:
Hosea 4:6 - My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge [of My law, where I reveal My will]. Because you [the priestly nation] have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you from being My priest. Since you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children.
i laugh u.
U 6ft humans are funny!!

(1) (Reply)

Marijuana (igbo) Smoking And Cleansing Of Body System / Dizziness, Too Much Sleep And General Body Weakness / A Woman Performs Cesarean Section On Herself And Survives Along With Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.