Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,022 members, 7,841,890 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge (795 Views)

Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) / World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China / Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by Prosperous111(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hi Nairalanders!!

Please forgive me for any grammatical errors and for posting this in inappropriate sections.

There’s this particular issues that always bothered my mind and makes me sleepless sometimes at nights. This happened to me and it wasn’t a copy and paste threads and I am being sincere here.

It all happened back in 2015. I was in my early twenties then and Jobless as at that time, a friend of mine came to visit me at home and I told him about my jobless status and he promised to get me on the work he was doing. A filling station attendant.

In the following week I took my application letters there and I was told to start working that same day. It seems like a dream cos I never expected I could be accepted just like that without me bringing any guarantor or formal interviews.

On my very first day at work my manager gave me 300 naira to go buy a Chelsea gin(ogogoro) I bought it and give him and he asked me to take it that it’s mine because i had to start with a night duty and he told me that’s how they rolled on the work every night. I take it and that’s my first day of drinking any alcoholic drinks.

Fast forward to the main issues. There’s is this lady at work, she was so beautiful and respected by all staffs and I get to know that she’s the supervisor. She’s older than me with three good years. She’s smart and very caring, to me in particular.

Unknowingly to me she has been watching me so close and I don’t even know anyone is watching my moves or the way I dress. I’m a little handsome and a caring guy and my hardworking has no boundaries.

We started getting close the day she was traveling to Lagos and I happened to be away from work a day before that day. I had to resume to work very early and she was traveling same morning. She called me when I was at home preparing for work. She said she want both us to have a fast breakfast at a captain cooks near the motor park. I accepted and we meet. If you’re familiar with fast food years ago you will know there are some photographers that do takes pictures of people entering and go print it fast for them. We both steps in the restaurant and a guy took our pictures together, the guy ask us to hold hand in the second shots and we did. Mind you I always call her aunty cos she’s older than me. The guy printed the pictures then she paid for it herself and kept it in her bags.

We get to the park and the next motor in turn can only accommodate a single passenger to ijebu ode. Since she was going far I asked her to take on the motor but she insisted that we take same car and she’s ready to wait for another motor. I pet and beg her then she agreed. She’s in tears but I don’t know why. Those are the parks thoughts we were dating but I played along really well why calling her sister please stop crying. Her car left and mind get in turn for loading. I called her immediately I get to work and the calling started from there the whole day. The next day while in Lagos she told me she was about using 5 days in Lagos before but because of me she would be back tomorrow in which would make it three days that she was away. She said she wanted to see me before my next off day which is the day she would arrives. I waited that day and she arrived. She bought me boxers as a gift which I accepted with big smiles cos I didn’t expect it. Getting to our conversation that said day she explained her past relationships and what she want in a man. She has been in a very abusive relationship this and that. I was so concerned and worried about her. She told me she loves me and I’m exactly the typified man she ever prayed for. I was shocked and wasn’t expecting that. Mind you I’m young and dumb back then. But I have a big stature and a mature body and voice.

On getting home that day I take on of my closet’s friends to a bar and I discussed the issues with him. He was a street guy. He advise me to call her back and told her I love her too. Then I did and the lady was so very happy. She asked me to stop calling her sister which I did.

Fast forward to when everything started getting sour. We had our first sex on 24th of December 2015 and the following week she started sleeping at work and feeling cold. Two weeks later she told me she was pregnant and I didn’t fear or surprised cos I wasn’t pulling out when we had intimacy and she never let me use a condom even when I bought a pack of it. I was even joking about naming my son boluwatife that day while she laugh it off. I told her do you know I’m not financially stable now and she said yes she knows that she won’t disturb me with the pregnancy, she said she’s ready to keep the child and train her till I am financially stable. She said she would go to her grandma and I shouldn’t worry. As days go by I started having that feelings or working hard to be responsible and to work things out with her. I raised a little amounts of money and asked her to get an apartment because she told me she was living with friends but it’s a lie. She was living with a man. The man he told me that was very abusive was her husband. They’re not legally married but she was living with him. And I didn’t know till the very last day.

We’ve once talked about the incoming child when she was at early ages. And we both have sex till she was like 5 months pregnant. I had to leave the jobs and get something nice for myself cos I had to be responsible and I have a good plans about both of us. Then I traveled and my phone got stolen. I was away for two months and when I finally came back I look for her and we meet. She said we need to talk but I didn’t know what she wanted to tell me. Then I finally fixed a friend place to meet. She came and told me that I wasn’t responsible for the pregnancy that she’s sorry. She said she calculated the day we had sex and it wasn’t my own. We had sex on 24th of December and she told me her man raped her on 26th of December that it was her husband that’s responsible.

A months before I leave the working place I have find out that she’s living with a man and that has caused a lot of issues between us. I lied when I said I lost my phone to her. I just went on a low cos I was heartbroken.

When she made the confession that I wasn’t responsible for it, a part of me was happy cos I feel relieved off my burden and heavy thoughts while a part of me feel played and I think she was just deceiving me. She gave birth in September and my babe was 7 years this September.

I feel played and betrayed. Whenever my ex see me she always feel on top of the world. And the worst of it the girl child look exactly like our last born in my family.

I have dreamt a lot of dreams about the child’s. Sometimes she would bring the child to greet me in the dream. Sometimes I would just ask about the baby in my dream. I feel restless and I don’t know what to do. I have prayed several times and they told me she’s mine.

She has been separated from the guy and the baby was with her husband mum. Please any advice on what to do? I’m not financially okay yet and my fiancée know about the girl in particular.

Please any advice for me?

I’m sorry for wasting your time with this long words. Actually that’s my awful experience in my early twenties.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by Prosperous111(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mods please help push this to FP
Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by Ekejoestar(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bro, having read your story, I want to say that you were played and betrayed by that daughter of jezebel.

She just used you emotionally cos you invested your heart and soul in the relationship not knowing you are the side chick.

If you have the feeling that the child is yours, then you should fight her for the custody of the child in the court of law.

But I'll advise you to lay low now because of the financial implications of legal fees and how long the case can drag in court. And also because of the financial responsibility of taking care of the child since you said you are not financially bouyant now.

Time is coming that you will reunite with the child, since she is still 7yrs now, plan yourself now because going to recover your property is not going to be easy especially when it's in another man's house.

My final advice is " FORGIVE YOURSELF FOR FALLING FOR A FOOL", move on, make moñey and forget anything revenge.

Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Is dream now dna test grin

You see child for dream you think say na your own

The child resemble your family last born, you think say na your own. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by immortalcrown(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Is the child her only child? If yes, the man might be impotent and you might be the father.

Anyways, she will still draw close again in future, considering the fact that she comes to greet you some times. Mark my word.
Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by Prosperous111(m): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Is dream na dna test grin

You see child for dream you think say na your own

The child resemble your family last born, you think say na your own.

Bro you can’t understand. This is not just a mere talk. Before making that conclusion do you think it’s just a play?

I have been battling this for long inside me. Even a friend of mine knows she was mine. The last time I speak to my ex about this and that was three months ago. She said if I wanted to claim the child I should just give her a notice so she can take her own life before I do that to her. Why committing suicide if I wasn’t the rightful owner? You can’t understand please
Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Prosperous111:

Bro you can’t understand. This is not just a mere talk. Before making that conclusion do you think it’s just a play?

I have been battling this for long inside me. Even a friend of mine knows she was mine. The last time I speak to my ex about this and that was three months ago. She said if I wanted to claim the child I should just give her a notice so she can take her own life before I do that to her. Why committing suicide if I wasn’t the rightful owner? You can’t understand please

Carry the child and do dna test to acertain the owner.

Now you are just on superstitious mode.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by Prosperous111(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Carry the child and do dna test to acertain the owner.

Now you are just on superstitious mode.

I can’t carry her go do dna text. She’s in another mans home
Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Prosperous111:

I can’t carry her go do dna text. She’s in another mans home
Even a little hair from the child can be used for dna.

Get one anytime she come with the child to see you.

But if dem catch you, na oyo you dey
Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by Prosperous111(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Even a little hair from the child can be used for dna.

Get one anytime she come with the child to see you.

But if dem cash you, na oyo you dey

Lol. I can’t even do that
Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Prosperous111:

Lol. I can’t even do that

I know, you are in a very hard situation.

The best solution is to forget about the child until she grows up.

If you cant forget about the child, Make sure to always keep in contact with the mum, so that if they move somewhere else, you could easily trace them.
Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by gaby(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
The best revenge is for you to go on and better your present situation to be successful.

Na sshe go bring the pikin come give you by herself and you go fit get the resources to fight the case and run DNA to prove or disprove your claims.

Simple sturvs...

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by Prosperous111(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

I know, you are in a very hard situation.

The best solution is to forget about the child until she grows up.

If you cant forget about the child, Make sure to always keep in contact with the mum, so that if they move somewhere else, you could easily trace them.

Yeah that’s one of my plans cos right now even if it works out as I want it I can’t cater for her and at the same times I feel sad that another man is wasting his resources on my daughter. Thanks for your advice boss
Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by chatinent: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Una too get time
Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by adekolaelect(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Oga once you had accepted when she told you the pregnancy was not yours it is not normal to ask for the baby after 7 years. Remove your mind from some insertainty You are having dream of the baby bcs you developed interest in your mind. Have you married without baby That makes you this desperation to claim what is not yours?? the family of the lady didn't know you as the father of the child or the Husband of the mother You are not married to her legally and the lady was in someone's house when you were dating her .oga stop disturbing yourself .Hustle !!!!marry your own wife and give birth .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Prosperous111:

Yeah that’s one of my plans cos right now even if it works out as I want it I can’t cater for her and at the same times I feel sad that another man is wasting his resources on my daughter. Thanks for your advice boss

You are welcome.

Next time use a condom. grin
Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by drlateef: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
Prosperous111:

Obviously the partner didn’t know that she was cheating on him. She wanted that child to keep the relationship with the partner. And if the partner knew about her infidelity she won’t be able to take the embarrassment. That’s why she talked about taking her life.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by Prosperous111(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
drlateef:

Obviously the partner didn’t know that she was cheating on him. She wanted that child to keep the relationship with the partner. And if the partner knew about her infidelity she won’t be able to take the embarrassment. That’s why she talked about taking her life.

I had no doubts about this
Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by Prosperous111(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

You are welcome.

Next time use a condom. grin

Okay sir grin
Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by Prosperous111(m): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
adekolaelect:
Oga once you had accepted when she told you the pregnancy was not yours it is not normal to ask for the baby after 7 years. Remove your mind from some insertainty You are having dream of the baby bcs you developed interest in your mind. Have you married without baby That makes you this desperation to claim what is not yours?? the family of the lady didn't know you as the father of the child or the Husband of the mother You are not married to her legally and the lady was in someone's house when you were dating her .oga stop disturbing yourself .Hustle !!!!marry your own wife and give birth .

Thanks I appreciate your contribution but maybe you didn’t understand what I wrotes up there or maybe I didn’t take time to express this rightly. Either way I’m greatful for your contribution
Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by Prosperous111(m): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
gaby:
The best revenge is for you to go on and better your present situation to be successful.

Na sshe go bring the pikin come give you by herself and you go fit get the resources to fight the case and run DNA to prove or disprove your claims.

Simple sturvs...

I appreciate your contribution boss
Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by detectivejones: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nawao..and someone just shared almost the same story with me earlier. I really dont understand how people with multiple partners do it.
Re: Please Advice! I Feel Played By My Ex And I Want A Revenge by Blackfire(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
1. The child is yours, based on her moves and motives before getting you.

2. You need to relax... hustle... to be buoyant.... because poor man has no right

3. Don't beat yourself up of been played... you are still the winner in this case... is just time... time the healer and exposer of secrets

4. Make sure you vote for north2023... don't waste ya vote

(1) (Reply)

Campaign: Projects That Will Make Nigerians Vote Tinubu / Buhari's Aide Dumps His Job, Officially Turns Into A Wailer / Peter Obi In Abia State: It's Total Lockdown Of Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.