Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,938 members, 7,838,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed (954 Views)

Hiring An Insanely Experienced Saas And Digital Marketing Writer. N100,000/month / Writer Needed For A Marketing Content / Quality Writer Needed For B2B Digital Marketing Content. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Lastlook: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hello Content Writer's

Please be aware that the content of this post is only for content writer's who can offer very good quality write-up.

Note:

1. I am paying #3,000 naira for 1500 to 2000 words count of affiliate marketing / Digital marketing article that's well structured, copy-paste free, grammatical error free and Plagiarism free.

2. I will be giving you the topic and keywords to include or you can propose your topic and keywords. (I will let you know, if it's okay or not)

3. I'm planning to buy upto 50 article's to push a page.

4. I will pay after each service. After our agreement and research, you deliver the first one or two articles, then I will pay.

Important

1. I will not take or pay for a Plagiarism / copy paste / grammatical error article.

2. Please be aware that, I will use multiple tools to check, if your write up is Plagiarism, Copied and grammatical errors.

Please only comment, if you can do this and you are experienced in this.

Only unique and quality write up.

3 Likes

Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by 10mobile: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
I do this very well. I'm an experienced writer and quite knowledgeable in the niches mentioned. But, in view of the fact that you're going to be using MULTIPLE tools to check, I can't assure you of a 100% error-free job. Nevertheless, if you can take the product of honest painstaking effort, I'm sure you'll like my work. WhatsApp. Thanks.
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Lastlook: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
10mobile:
I do this very well. I'm an experienced writer and quite knowledgeable in the niches mentioned. But, in view of the fact that you're going to be using MULTIPLE tools to check, I can't assure you of a 100% error-free job. Nevertheless, if you can take the product of honest painstaking effort, I'm sure you'll like my work. WhatsApp **********. Thanks.

Do you have a telegram?
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Ibkbdmoney(m): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lastlook:
Hello Content Writer's

Please be aware that the content of this post is only for content writer's who can offer very good quality write-up.

Note:

1. I am paying #3,000 naira for 1500 to 2000 words count of affiliate marketing / Digital marketing article that's well structured, copy-paste free, grammatical error free and Plagiarism free.

2. I will be giving you the topic and keywords to include or you can propose your topic and keywords. (I will let you know, if it's okay or not)

4. I will pay after each service. After our agreement and research, you deliver the first one or two articles, then I will pay.

Important

1. I will not take or pay for a Plagiarism / copy paste / grammatical error article.

2. Please be aware that, I will use multiple tools to check, if your write up is Plagiarism, Copied and grammatical errors.

I Am an experienced, extremely good content writer, copywriter, and SEO expert. I am interested in the article writing job.

Am available if you are still hiring. 09071724548
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Lastlook: 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ibkbdmoney:

I Am an experienced, extremely good content writer, copywriter, and SEO expert. I am interested in the article writing job.

Am available if you are still hiring. 09071724548

Are you on telegram?
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by 10mobile: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lastlook:

Do you have a telegram?
Yes.
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Lastlook: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
10mobile:

Yes. +**"********

Okay, I sent you a message.
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by matete247(m): 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
I'm available for this project
You can reach me on 07038286681 for quality contents
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Lastlook: 12:33am On Sep 28, 2022
matete247:
I'm available for this project
You can reach me on 07038286681 for quality contents

Are you on telegram?
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Champwrites(m): 4:09am On Sep 28, 2022
Hello! I'm a professional content writer with great expertises writing for varieties of businesses.
I will write unique and well structured contents for you!
You can reach me on +2347061794214 or mosesoluwaseyi100@gmail.com

I'm looking forward to writing for you! Thanks!
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Lastlook: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Champwrites:
Hello! I'm a professional content writer with great expertises writing for varieties of businesses.
I will write unique and well structured contents for you!
You can reach me on +2347061794214 or mosesoluwaseyi100@gmail.com

I'm looking forward to writing for you! Thanks!

Are you on telegram?
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Despicable0001: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Good day Sir.
I'm a professional content writer with over three years writing experience.
I can write SEO-optimized articles and grammatical error-free articles.
Please I'm available for the job.
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Ibkbdmoney(m): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lastlook:

Are you on telegram?

Yes sir, am on telegram
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Abaellionaire(f): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lastlook:
Hello Content Writer's

Note:

Important

Hello, I took time to read and understand your job proposal.

I am a professional content writer who has worked with both local and foreign businesses to create attention grabbing content that readers would love .I would love to handle your project now and equally build a long term working relationship with you. I'm teachable and can always redo my works to your taste

I'm fast and my deliveries topnotch.

I've samples to send. However, you can go through these ones.

I can start up immediately.

Thanks

This is my contact detail
+2348113834676

Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by EdwardAkinpelum(m): 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
I am a content writer who has written different high-quality contents for various niche markets, I have two years of experience in making deep research and writing high-quality contents for websites and blogs. I am eager to receive your feedback.
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by ScamHunter: 7:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Those of you applying for this job shouldn't write more than an article before demanding for payment. The OP has shown some red flags by not posting any personal data but insisting on Telegram, the app won't reveal his number and you'd be left with nothing if he exit scams after you submit the work.

_Scamhunter
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Lastlook: 10:50am On Sep 29, 2022
ScamHunter:
Those of you applying for this job shouldn't write more than an article before demanding for payment. The OP has shown some red flags by not posting any personal data but insisting on Telegram, the app won't reveal his number and you'd be left with nothing if he exit scams after you submit the work.

_Scamhunter

So, in one word, I'm a scammer right? for not revealing my personal details?
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Lastlook: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2022
EdwardAkinpelum:
I am a content writer who has written different high-quality contents for various niche markets, I have two years of experience in making deep research and writing high-quality contents for websites and blogs. I am eager to receive your feedback.

Are you on telegram?
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Lastlook: 10:53am On Sep 29, 2022
Abaellionaire:

Hello, I took time to read and understand your job proposal.

Are you on telegram?
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Lastlook: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2022
Despicable0001:
Good day Sir.
I'm a professional content writer with over three years writing experience.
I can write SEO-optimized articles and grammatical error-free articles.
Please I'm available for the job.

Are you on telegram?

Ibkbdmoney:

Yes sir, am on telegram

Send me your telegram username or contact details.
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by ScamHunter: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2022
Lastlook:

So, in one word, I'm a scammer right? for not revealing my personal details?

Oh...not exactly...but could be hiding something.

- Scamhunter
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Lastlook: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
ScamHunter:

Oh...not exactly...but could be hiding something.

- Scamhunter

Everyone is entitled to his or her choice of communication. If it's not okay to you and you are feeling insecure, you don't need to work in that environment.

Do you also know that without a username on telegram, to communicate with the person, you need to add him or her as a contact before you can chat with him?

Do you also know that your contact on telegram can see your phone number?

Please always do your research before jumping on people thread over his choice of communication and also blah blah here is my personal details to feel legit right?

Nairaland faa!
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by famodu89: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
I took note that an attention grabbing content that could get your audience to take desired action is what you need

And am here to help you with that

Creating informative and attention grabbing contents is my point of expertise and here, you will get just the best with a high ROI for every penny spent

Be sure that proper audience research will be carried out before writing plus the fact that I'm an affiliate, I have good product knowledge

Let's get on a quick chat via +2347033215637 to discuss further

Lastlook:
Hello Content Writer's

Note:

Important

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Ese4edos(f): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2022
I am interested WhatsApp 08051325065
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Lastlook: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2022
Ese4edos:
I am interested

Are you on Telegram?

famodu89:
I took note that an attention grabbing content that could get your audience to take desired action is what you need

Are you on Telegram?
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by FiveBlue: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2022
Hi, I am interested in this role and am on Telegram. Here is my number. 09026195017
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Despicable0001: 3:25am On Oct 01, 2022
[quote author=Lastlook post=117105629]

Are you on telegram?

Yes Sir. I'm on Telegram. Reach me on xxxxxx
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by AbramTommyBabs(m): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Hi there,

I am very much interested in your job.
I am comfortable writing on variety of topics and am always willing to do research to learn more about new subjects matter. My strength include SEO writing and creating catchy headlines.

I can assure you that if you with me once you'd always want to work with me on these kinds of projects.

I will do whatever it takes to deliver above 100% on your projects.

If you want I can run a brief sample for you so you can test my skills.

You don't even have to pay me until the job is done and you are satisfied. If you aren't satisfied then don't pay me at all.

Thanks.
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Lastlook: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2022
AbramTommyBabs:
Hi there,

I am very much interested in your job.
I am comfortable writing on variety of topics and am always willing to do research to learn more about new subjects matter. My strength include SEO writing and creating catchy headlines.

Are you on Telegram?

FiveBlue:
Hi, I am interested in this role and am on Telegram. Here is my number. 09026195017

Are you on telegram?

Despicable0001:

Check your Telegram message.
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Abaellionaire(f): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Lastlook:

Are you on telegram?

Yes I am
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by Lastlook: 2:08am On Oct 03, 2022
Abaellionaire:

Yes I am

Your Telegram username or contact details
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed by BionicA16: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Lastlook:

Your Telegram username or contact details

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help me review this website www.successfulfamily / resilientlyme..com / Article Writers Needed For A Paid Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.