Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight (8204 Views)

Turnitin Plagiarism Checker (best Plagiarism Checker) / 2 Months Used Hp pavilion 17 Core I7 For Sale / Clean 2 Months Used Samsung Galaxy S8 With A very light Crack On Screen For 53k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hey Guys!

Let me introduce you to the best plagriasim checker on the internet currently. It is known as TURNITIN.

Turnitin software is a high-stakes plagiarism checking tool (Another Artificial Intelligence, A.I. tool).

It is the gold standard for academic researchers, publishers, now recently Freelancers and bloggers out there.

- If you're talking about originality in writing, this software is the best. It makes your work seem super original all the time.
- It has a very powerful Grammar checking package.
- The software can determine how much of an article or blog post was written by another person. It is mad accurate.
- It can record voice feedback on an article or document.
- It is the best plagiarism and grammar checker on the internet.
- It is also has a Content similarity checker. What this means is that the software can tell you how similar in percentage, your content is to another persons.
- It is the best tool currently out there for anyone into writing of books or book publishers.

DISADVANTAGE OF THIS A.I. SOFTWARE
The issue and the downside to this software is that it is not accessible to everyone. In fact, you cannot even gain access if you're not one of the following:
1- Student
2- Teaching Assistant
3- Instructor

What am I trying to say? If you don't have any affiliation with an accredited Academic Institution, you cannot have an account with Turnitin.
To make matters worse, the institution must have a TURNITIN account, before you can even sign up as part of the institution.

THERE'S GOOD NEWS
So here's the good news, if you're highly interested in using a software like Turnitin for your work, I can hook you up with a 2 months straight account.

COST?
Only N14,000 for the 2 months.
One month is 7K.

You can't get this deal any where and I think I'm the only one in Nigeria selling this software.
Moreover, even if I'm not the only one, I can bet you that you would not get access to this software for less than N15k monthly, considering the high dollar rate, nowadays and the scarcity of vendors (HACKS MEN)

SO WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM ME?
1- 2 months of unlimited checks.
2- For the next 2 months, you will access unlimited checks and reports on any document in any niche whatsoever.
3- The account will be given on your personal mail id with a private access (This is the best part).

TRANSACTION STEPS:
STEP 1: If you're interested, reach out to me on Whatsapp on the number 08164788344 and indicate that you want the TURNITIN software account.

STEP 2: Pay N10,000 to the account I'll give you. As soon as payment is done, you will send a screenshot or any evidence of payment, for validation.

STEP 3: After confirmation, you will give me a couple of minutes to create the account for you, using your preferred ID and name. After which, the account login details will be handed to you.

- Lastly, and in my usual manner, this offer is not for everyone! It is not compulsory, nobody is forcing anybody please, so don't come to my thread with all that negative vibe. I'm only here to offer value in my own little way.

So if you're interested, my whatsapp number is 08164788344.

2 Likes

Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
U
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2022
P
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2022
G
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
R
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
a
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 10:33am On Oct 03, 2022
D
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Honey356(f): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Etemma1:
Hey Guys!

Let me introduce you to the best plagriasim checker on the internet currently. It is known as TURNITIN.

Turnitin software is a high-stakes plagiarism checking tool (Another Artificial Intelligence, A.I. tool).

It is the gold standard for academic researchers, publishers, now recently Freelancers and bloggers out there.

- If you're talking about originality in writing, this software is the best. It makes your work seem super original all the time.
- The software can determine how much of an article or blog post was written by another person. It is mad accurate.
- It is also has a Content similarity checker. What this means is that the software can tell you how similar in percentage, your content is to another persons.
- It is the best tool currently out there for anyone into writing of books or book publishers.

The issue and the downside to this software is that it is not accessible to everyone. In fact, you cannot even gain access if you're not one of the following:
1- Student
2- Teaching Assistant
3- Instructor

What am I trying to say? If you don't have any affiliation with an accredited Academic Institution, you cannot have an account with Turnitin.
To make matters worse, the institution must have a TURNITIN account, before you can even sign up as part of the institution.

THERE'S GOOD NEWS
So here's the good news, if you're highly interested in using a software like Turnitin for your work, I can hook you up with a 2 months straight account.

COST?
Only N6,500 for the 2 months.

You can't get this deal any where and I think I'm the only one in Nigeria selling this software.
Moreover, even if I'm not the only one, I can bet you that you would not get access to this software for less than N15k monthly, considering the high dollar rate, nowadays and the scarcity of vendors (HACKS MEN)

2- For the next 2 months, you will access unlimited checks and reports on any document in any niche whatsoever.
3- The account will be given on your personal mail id with a private access (This is the best part).

TRANSACTION STEPS:
STEP 1: If you're interested, reach out to me on Whatsapp on the number 08164788344 and indicate that you want the TURNITIN software account.

STEP 2: Pay N6,500 to the account I'll give you. As soon as payment is done, you will send a screenshot or any evidence of payment, for validation.

STEP 3: After confirmation, you will give me a couple of minutes to create the account for you, using your preferred ID and name. After which, the account login details will be handed to you.

- Lastly, and in my usual manner, this offer is not for everyone! It is not compulsory, nobody is forcing anybody please, so don't come to my thread with all that negative vibe. I'm only here to offer value in my own little way.

Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Honey356(f): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Etemma1:
Hey Guys!

It is the gold standard for academic
researchers, publishers, now recently Freelancers and bloggers out there.

1- Student
2- Teaching Assistant
3- Instructor

THERE'S GOOD NEWS

COST?
Only N6,500 for the 2 months.

TRANSACTION STEPS:

STEP 2: Pay N6,500 to the account I'll give you. As soon as payment is done, you will send a screenshot or any evidence of payment, for validation.

Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 6:03am On Oct 06, 2022
G
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
R
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Nikkganc08(m): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2022
Honey356:

Pay him only if you want to do bonanza with your money. He is going to give a account that isn’t working nor will he refund you back.
Davies Peter Anietie I paid him 4k for a Quillbot account since September 26, and till date I haven’t received a working Quillbot account. He is a educated fraud and scammer. Avoid him!!!!
I lost the job I needed the plagiarism checker for and my money. I hope you meet your woe sooner or later.
Proof of my payment to him

Let me keep you connected to Quillbot for a month, FREE of charge.

100% free.
No terms or conditions at attached.

you may go through my nairaland profile for other stuffs stuffs.
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2022
G
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2022
R
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
A
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2022
D
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:09am On Oct 09, 2022
e
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2022
u
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 5:35am On Oct 10, 2022
P
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2022
g
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
r
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
a
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 6:01am On Oct 12, 2022
d
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
E
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
U
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2022
P
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
g
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
r
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
a
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 8:16am On Oct 18, 2022
P
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
g
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
r

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

2000w (2.5kva) Inverter UPS | Dual Digital Screen | Dual Output | Charger / 32GB HD Adidas Men's Shower Gel Bathroom Spy Camera Motion Detection Spy Camera / LG V10 4GB RAM 64GB ROM for 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.