Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,503 members, 7,823,174 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Google Celebrate Nigeria 's Independence With A Meme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Google Celebrate Nigeria 's Independence With A Meme (544 Views)

Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Children To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary / Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Celebrate Nigeria 's Independence With A Meme by wink2015(m): 12:33am On Oct 01, 2022
Google celebrate Nigeria 's 62 Independence with a meme.

Happy Independence Anniversary

Re: Google Celebrate Nigeria 's Independence With A Meme by Chizzyjforce: 12:34am On Oct 01, 2022
Its called Doodle

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrate Nigeria 's Independence With A Meme by Lanretoye(m): 12:37am On Oct 01, 2022
Meme sounds so unserious and disrespectful.
Re: Google Celebrate Nigeria 's Independence With A Meme by Corridon: 12:39am On Oct 01, 2022
Why the Yoruba language? I'm Yoruba though.
Re: Google Celebrate Nigeria 's Independence With A Meme by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 01, 2022
Great
Re: Google Celebrate Nigeria 's Independence With A Meme by Softmirror: 12:55am On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
Why the Yoruba language? I'm Yoruba though.

grin
Re: Google Celebrate Nigeria 's Independence With A Meme by Dalnadoni: 12:57am On Oct 01, 2022
That meme really fit Nigeria.. Old but still crawing like a baby.
Re: Google Celebrate Nigeria 's Independence With A Meme by Bontafa: 1:14am On Oct 01, 2022
I really see nothing to celebrate.

Nigeria is not the Nigeria of before, every lunatic has taken portions of the entity.

Drug business is blooming
Re: Google Celebrate Nigeria 's Independence With A Meme by beelon1020(m): 1:17am On Oct 01, 2022
Happy beautiful Birthday Nigeria... you are not a zoo but a beautiful giant!
Re: Google Celebrate Nigeria 's Independence With A Meme by Godfullsam(m): 1:28am On Oct 01, 2022
I am gradually loosing faith in this country.

Even the national flag is beginning to irritate me undecided

Someone was addressing us yesterday, he is Nigeria is a great nation and those running to UK and Canada may soon regret it.
I felt like stoning the man. This is the same man whose kids are all schooling abroad.
Re: Google Celebrate Nigeria 's Independence With A Meme by Urheadmaster(m): 1:28am On Oct 01, 2022
beelon1020:
Happy beautiful Birthday Nigeria... you are not a zoo but a beautiful giant!

Giants in failure from the incompetent president of federal republic of Nigeria tongue
Re: Google Celebrate Nigeria 's Independence With A Meme by beelon1020(m): 1:35am On Oct 01, 2022
Nice one from google... Happy Birthday to you Nigeria...
Re: Google Celebrate Nigeria 's Independence With A Meme by beelon1020(m): 1:44am On Oct 01, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Nigeria is a zoo

Know that and have rest of mind tongue
Oloriburuku somebody... that’s why the ground in Nigeria is giving you bitter fruit... yeye fellas...
Re: Google Celebrate Nigeria 's Independence With A Meme by Antyislam: 1:59am On Oct 01, 2022
My independence wish to Nigerians is for them to reject Tinubu , it will be a backward movement

(1) (Reply)

APC Chieftain Predicts Peter Obi’s Chances, Says 2023 Election Is For “bog Boys” / Obasanjo Put Peter Obi On His Seat. "My Job Here Is Done". / Appeal Court Judgement:why We Can't Release Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.