Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,615 members, 7,843,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. (3505 Views)

Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / 'Gani Adams Is A Mad Thug Elevated To The Rank Of Nobles' - Maiwada Dan Mallam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by Dozzywest(m): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
Mayor of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams, was spotted yesterday along with Obidients, in the rally held in New York City to commemorate the independence day, and drum support for the LP Presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

Oseloka Obaze, a political ally of Peter Obi who broke the news on his Facebook page, noted that His Honour, Mayor Eric Adams is fully Obidient, and in solidarity with Nigerians clamouring for a new Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by BurgundyBlue: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nice one

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....

2 Likes

Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by Anigreat: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
shocked

People who are influential, people who are inspiration and motivation to others, people with high level tendency of charisma and pedigree are Obidients, while unknown touts like MC Oluomo and Tony Kabaka are ugly BATS.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by Dozzywest(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
His Honor, Eric Leroy Adams is the current and 110th Mayor of New York City according to Wikipedia.

#GoandVerify

8 Likes

Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
#ObiDiEnd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by TheEndless: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
Dozzywest:
Mayor of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams, was spotted yesterday marching along in solidarity with Obidients in the rally held in New York City yesterday.

Oseloka Obaze, a political ally of Peter Obi who broke the news on his Facebook page, noted that His Honour, Mayor Eric Adams is fully Obidient, and in solidarity with Nigerians clamouring for change.
Eric Leroy Adams is a full blown IPOB terrorist angry
-Before you quote me pls note that I am a 5 times a day brain damaged, dangerously stupid, dustbin with a mouth, osinwin agbado BATstard.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by VeryWickedGoat: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
That mama is unmarried? shocked

Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by Bontafa: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

People who are influential, people who are inspiration and motivation to others, people with high level tendency of charisma and pedigree are Obidients, while unknown touts like MC Oluomo and Tony Kabaka are ugly BATS.

HQ this is obident 004 bravo.

Long 1245:67563 , Lat 2234:0075

instructions intercepted successful.

Over and out

3 Likes

Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
These are the people that mean well for Nigerians.

Not useless agbado Urchins on 30k monthly payroll to defend and market a decayed commodity to us

3 Likes

Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
You guys should stop this, there is God ooo.
Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by RenaissanceGuy: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
How does snapping with someone donning a particular party's t-shirt equal support? And what effect does it even have if he were even pro-Obi? Nothing. You guys should stop these yeye aggrandizement and don't comman spoil Obi's chances with this tomfoolery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by drmuchin: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Peter Favour Obi
Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by ScamHunter: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Good one
Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by BeanmanX(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Peter Obi the next president of Nigeria,,,by the grace of God.
Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by temitope27(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
Am expecting him to come and vote, he can't even win an election for his president
Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by pointblank247(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
How does snapping with someone donning a particular party's t-shirt equal support? And what effect does it even have if he were even pro-Obi? Nothing. You guys should stop these yeye aggrandizement and don't comman spoil Obi's chances with this tomfoolery.
otapiapia can help you out.

1 Like

Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by TANID(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
cool
Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by Daniel058(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
If you are not Obidient wetin you Gain?
Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by ElSudani: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Great, how many votes does he have?
Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by Intrepid01(m): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
Oh wow interesting!! Shebi he will come and vote too. ���….yeye!!
Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by Dozzywest(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
Intrepid01:
Oh wow interesting!! Shebi he will come and vote too. ���….yeye!!
for once aren't you happy and proud to be a Nigerian seeing how the Obidient movement is gaining international acceptance
Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Let us save Nigeria. Vote wisely. Don't be an ethnic bigot.
Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
ElSudani:
Great, how many votes does he have?

Go and ask him yourself
Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by TheirFADA: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
There's no way you'll be a right thinking man and you'll not be Obedient
Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by Intrepid01(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Dozzywest:
for once aren't you happy and proud to be a Nigerian seeing how the Obidient movement is gaining international acceptance

Nope! I’m not deceived by naija politicians.
Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by PlayerMeji: 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Una hand go soon fall now...
Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by jchioma: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Peter Obi to the world cheesy

Great things on the horizon.

Nigeria shall be great in our lifetime!
Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by rusher14: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
I would like to see his PVC.
Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by Neddstark: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nigga doesn't know what dafuk is Obidient
Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by lonecatt(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Urchins are ashamed to call him ipob grin
Re: Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. by Zone99: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Please my people i'm pleading for help with any amount of money to sustain myself till next week please, i lost my job during the pandemic and It has been really hard for me and my family to survive please no matter how small.
I am really embarrassed doing this, as i never believe n my life i will get to this phase where i have to beg strangers for money. But it is what it is, these past years has been the most challenging for me.
Thank you and may God bless and replenish you Amen
Account num: 2288310208
Zenith Bank

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Already Disqualified – Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Keyamo / Christmas Day Bomb Blast: No Mass Burial For Victims / Man Pass Man, Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.