Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,756 members, 7,848,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Someone Relocating Wan To See His Household Properties ASAP - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Someone Relocating Wan To See His Household Properties ASAP (222 Views)

Relocation Sales!!household Properties For Sale / Household Properties Forsale Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Relocating Wan To See His Household Properties ASAP by samsegs(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
My big bro and his family just relocated to UK and he wan to sell his properties such as Gas cooker,washing machine,dinning set,shelf,home theater,bed,dstv decoder,generator and d likes....I stay in lagos,, on the mainland to be precise... Whatsapp Zero eight zero three three 40 five four 74....I have d pic or u can rather come see it itself...
Re: Someone Relocating Wan To See His Household Properties ASAP by Xscape1993(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Location in Lagos please...

(1) (Reply)

5X Your Money With This City Prime Estate Land For Sale In Epe. / *fresh Joint Venture In Adeniyi Jones Ikeja*✨�� / Invest In Landed Properties – Five Reasons Why You Should

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.