Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,860 members, 7,851,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

The Whole Of Africa Have Great Hope In Peter Obi, Media News Say Volume. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Whole Of Africa Have Great Hope In Peter Obi, Media News Say Volume. (360 Views)

Peter Obi's Media Team, Labour Party Clash Over 'visit' To Julius Abure / Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan / Latest News Say Ekweremadu Applied For The Kidney Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Whole Of Africa Have Great Hope In Peter Obi, Media News Say Volume. by Ceenaija(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2022
African is among third world continent because of the bad leadership. Peter Obi's emergency has kindled hope that new done is on the way.

The comments coming from African media after 1st Oct rally for Peter Obi showed that Peter Obi is a divine project for Nigeria by extension the whole of Africa.

8 Likes

Re: The Whole Of Africa Have Great Hope In Peter Obi, Media News Say Volume. by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2022
Obidient movement

3 Likes

Re: The Whole Of Africa Have Great Hope In Peter Obi, Media News Say Volume. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2022
Obi is loved by all

2 Likes

Re: The Whole Of Africa Have Great Hope In Peter Obi, Media News Say Volume. by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2022
Higher volume abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Whole Of Africa Have Great Hope In Peter Obi, Media News Say Volume. by fman(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2022
On God
Re: The Whole Of Africa Have Great Hope In Peter Obi, Media News Say Volume. by successmatters(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2022
True

1 Like

Re: The Whole Of Africa Have Great Hope In Peter Obi, Media News Say Volume. by Innocentman86: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2022
I have never seen a man like obi,a brave relentless man who challenge the status quo.
I propose that once obi win his stature should be build in West,north and ss/se region in strategic places to encourage nigerians that all is possible if you believe in yourself.
And that you don't have to be corrupt,wicked,heartless,occultic,old,and tribaslist like ttinubu to win elections.

4 Likes

Re: The Whole Of Africa Have Great Hope In Peter Obi, Media News Say Volume. by Abfinest007(m): 10:24am On Oct 12, 2022
Who nor like better thing
Re: The Whole Of Africa Have Great Hope In Peter Obi, Media News Say Volume. by obiekunie01: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
Innocentman86:
I have never seen a man like obi,a brave relentless man who challenge the status quo.
I propose that once obi win his stature should be build in West,north and ss/se region in strategic places to encourage nigerians that all is possible if you believe in yourself.
And that you don't have to be corrupt,wicked,heartless,occultic,old,and tribaslist like ttinubu to win elections.

damn it!

This guy is highly vawulent!

(1) (Reply)

Gov Emmanuel Flags Off Construction Of Olympic-sized Swimming Pool / Lagos Govt Tried To Engage Me Privately After Publicly Humiliating Me – Macaroni / 2023: NLC, TUC Presidents Make Labour Party's Presidential Advisory Council List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.