Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,572 members, 7,850,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference (36266 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by novaris(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hoelujohn:
Gathering of philosophy graduates. Why won't they support their fellow philosophy graduate.

Before a man speaks it is always safe to
assume that he is a fool. After he speaks, it is
seldom necessary to assume it.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by bender79: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
Agbado is wondering how he can just be like Peter obi.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Verysmart101: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:
I have said it a couple times here that igbos don’t want election but war,they have started killing apc members in the east now n they ain’t seeing any big deal about it

They have started throwing the first stone now n when people threat them same way n return their action they will start playing victim card

Imagine igbos doing their rally anywhere but never want anything in their region

The same mindset that led to d civil war is the same thing they are repeating now,the mindset that only their own is good n others are bad so others must be killed n their own b left alone

Imagine one saying atiku n tinubu should b killed for corruption,meaning if he has d power he will repeat d mistake of killing other regions leadersn leaving only igbos

I repeat igbos don’t want election but war

U will die in war amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:
I have said it a couple times here that igbos don’t want election but war,they have started killing apc members in the east now n they ain’t seeing any big deal about it

They have started throwing the first stone now n when people threat them same way n return their action they will start playing victim card

Imagine igbos doing their rally anywhere but never want anything in their region

The same mindset that led to d civil war is the same thing they are repeating now,the mindset that only their own is good n others are bad so others must be killed n their own b left alone

Imagine one saying atiku n tinubu should b killed for corruption,meaning if he has d power he will repeat d mistake of killing other regions leadersn leaving only igbos

Cowardly dog barking. If war starts now what can you do. If they born you well go outside there in Lagos and touch any Igbo person. Most you here always shouting war war are just some malnourished weaklings in real life.
If you are not a coward can you go to a place like LinkedIn and post this same nonesense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Focus on the topic. When is Tinubu the account going to attend the gathering of professionals in accounting? Abi is he not registered? cheesy
Tinubu is analog accountant. He can't balance a ledger.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by 1972xy: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Watch the Moment Peter Obi Arrives The Venue of ICAN Annual Conference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQjZAJ9fBaI
This one depends on church to vote for him ...
Mumu....
You go hear weehen
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by ericuzor(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

you need to be arrested regarding this misinformation...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Image123(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
People have shouted far more than this for thieves and criminals. Applause, ovations and excitement is not good governance. We saw Obi's 8 years in Anambra. It remains nothing to write home about.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by ORIGENAL(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

You are nothing but a big F00/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by stanluiz(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Peter obi has already market himself positively for everyone to see.

Professionals, Literates, Intellectuals, Reasonable, Wise and Educated people are supporting him.

While Urchins, scums, church rats, Illiterates etc are rooting for the other two candidates most especially the Agbado candidate in APC.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by marketmouth(m): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

U are sick my boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by ImperialYoruba: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

I opened thread this morning and said Ibo wants to repeat change of government as they once did in 66, that thread has been shut down. We go go continue to herald the truth, who wan see go see, who want deny go deny.

One one day sha, e go burst open.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Kingpele(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=117499275]I have said it a couple times here that igbos don’t want election but war,they have started killing apc members in the east now n they ain’t seeing any big deal about it

I repeat igbos don’t want election but war[u are the most stupid person on earth, very useless to humanity
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Goodcitizen1: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
Why is tinubu never appears on this types of gathering of intellectuals ?!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by 07kjb: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Sane NIGERIANS should override the gullibles come 2023

It is a TASK

VOTE L.P
VOTE PETER OBI
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by stanluiz(m): 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Goodcitizen1:
Why is tinubu never appears on this types of gathering of intellectuals ?!
Does Tinubu look like an intellectual ?

He is drug Baron and a thug. Who enter politics and play the dirty and wicked Nigeria politics, then became a governor. Since then, he and his families, friends and cronies has been looting and milking Lagos State dry.

You can only see him in the gathering of thugs ans Touts like MC oluomo and Tony kabaka.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by EmperorGodswill: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
U ar foolish
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by solacong: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
the learned and the elite most likely prefer PO, but most Nigerian voters are illiterate, that is where the bulk of BAT vote will come from.

Please educate your family about the right man for the job

Selah!
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Brimstone77: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

Lolz take it easy on yourself..

There's life after election..

No go ment over one diapers wearing Buffon... grin
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

you are not smart what does this have to do with One being at ICAN conference? you guys manufacture divisive posts in a classic false flag game and claim that it is from igbos to cause disinformation. Oga go and rest this trick is stale.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by 7arrows: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

U r very wrong. I support PETER OBI because I want a better NIGERIA not for war.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by BATified2023: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
7arrows:

U r very wrong. I support PETER OBI because I want a better NIGERIA not for war.
how did he make anambra better?
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by gidgiddy: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

How come you APC a$$lickers did not remenber any of these about Fulani when you were fighting to elect a Fulani man called Buhari as President, despite the fact that herdsmen from his tribe were killing people all over Nigeria, destroying farmlands and burning down communities?
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by TrumpDonald2: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

grin grin grin your wailing never start. You will deactivate this account after next year's election that I can assure you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by VERDA: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hoelujohn:
Gathering of philosophy graduates. Why won't they support their fellow philosophy graduate.

In an ICAN conference o lol...
The more you guys hate, the more he is Loved..

Una go cry taya
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Truthdeypain: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

Your shame no get shame. What a pathetic and low life you live! You are a disgrace to serious, objective and issue based politics in Nigeria. Honestly how do you look yourself in the mirror without feeling like an absolute piece of shit.

Manufacture all the propaganda you want. Peter Obi is your president come 2023 and you and your ilk will be alive to see it a walk the walk of shame.

Insha Allah!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by IDENNAA(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

God will destroy your hateful soul. You and your corrupt masters can never do the bidding of God.

Look at what tribalism is doing to your soul....may God save you
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by LocalMan2(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Anyone supporting Tinubu is supposed to be banished from earth. I don't know why fools like you still exist in this 21st century.
Abeg shift with your miserable life.

BATified2023:

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Legalaffairs(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

Common shut your gutter. You are seamless bigot and a disgrace to humanity.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Memphitz357: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

You sound just as foolish as your moniker.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

This won't work.
Issues-based campaign or getat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria / Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch / We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.