Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,775 members, 7,848,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Have The Flood Waters In Kogi State Receded? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have The Flood Waters In Kogi State Receded? (365 Views)

Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood / Lokoja Flood: Over 700 Houses Submerged, Billions Lost In Kogi State, Nigeria / Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have The Flood Waters In Kogi State Receded? by Awoleesu(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Holla Nairalnders!

I have an impromptu journey to make from Abuja axis to the southern part of the country over the weekend, and would like to seek an advisory (especially from guys familiar with the situation) on the passability of the River Niger bridge @ Koton Karfe precincts and the confluence zone around Lokoja.

Abeg, road dey abi no road? grin
Re: Have The Flood Waters In Kogi State Receded? by jamoyakz: 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Awoleesu:
Holla Nairalnders!

I have an impromptu journey to make from Abuja axis to the southern part of the country over the weekend, and would like to seek an advisory (especially from guys familiar with the situation) on the passability of the River Niger bridge @ Koton Karfe precincts and the confluence zone around Lokoja.

Abeg, road dey abi no road? grin
just passed now the water has receded greatly compared to last week Saturday but there is gridlock caused by all these articulate vehicle breaking down. Max you might be spend two hours on the gridlock but I think normalcy would return to that route in few days .
In a nutshell you can pass or ply the route but just be a little bit patient. All the best in your trip

1 Like

Re: Have The Flood Waters In Kogi State Receded? by TNORWAY: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Yes... significantly.

1 Like

Re: Have The Flood Waters In Kogi State Receded? by Awoleesu(m): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
jamoyakz:
just passed now the water has receded greatly compared to last week Saturday but there is gridlock caused by all these articulate vehicle breaking down. Max you might be spend two hours on the gridlock but I think normalcy would return to that route in few days .
In a nutshell you can pass or ply the route but just be a little bit patient. All the best in your trip

Thanks so much Bro.
This is a very valuable one!

I appreciate...
Re: Have The Flood Waters In Kogi State Receded? by Nemesis0147(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nigerians and unnecessary risks.
What if you get there and it starts raining heavily nko grin
Oga just past through lafia- markudi abeg.

(1) (Reply)

World’s Most Powerful Passport For 2023 Revealed / Nigerians Living In Slovakia / Freelance Writer Migrating To Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.