Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,940 members, 7,841,608 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / * (996 Views)

Whatsapp Is A Scam / Is It Just Me Or Everyone's Whatsapp Is Down?? / Whatsapp Is Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* by Nlanalyst: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2022
It's been down for about 30 minutes plus.
Being left on one tick since and now it doesn't even work at all.
It seems to be a universal thing. Who else is experiencing this?
Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: * by Godsofsoccer: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2022
Nlanalyst:
It's been down for about 30 minutes plus.
Being left on one tick since and now it doesn't even work at all.
It seems to be a universal thing. Who else is experiencing this?
Nlfpmod
That's true, I noticed. I almost uninstalled my app. Thought it was just me.
Re: * by Lovehurts001: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2022
I noticed it too
Re: * by AntisocialG: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2022
Omo me self too I had to sub again sef..
Re: * by Fut9ure: 9:12am On Oct 25, 2022
Yeah you are right
Re: * by Nlanalyst: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2022
Abizz.
Re: * by Abizz: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2022
Nlanalyst:
Abizz.
I'm not based in Lagos though.
Trust me the curtains are still very neat and are quality ones too. I personally want you to have them because they match with the picture of the chairs you shared one time.

When do you want them?
Re: * by Nlanalyst: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2022
Abizz:

I'm not based in Lagos though.
Trust me the curtains are still very neat and are quality ones too. I personally want you to have them because they match with the picture of the chairs you shared one time.

When do you want them?
Wow! Thanks Babaly. I actually felt you were catching cruise though. I'm really sorry for the way I talked to you earlier.
You haven't told me your location though. Can I still get them today? If it pleases you.
Re: * by Abizz: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2022
Nlanalyst:

Wow! Thanks Babaly. I actually felt you were catching cruise though. I'm really sorry for the way I talked to you earlier.
You haven't told me your location though. Can I still get them today? If it pleases you.
Don't worry about my location and trust me, I'm not bothered with your response really. I'm good at it as well, no offense taken.
Today? I don't know how far Ifo or your side is from Oshodi or Ojota but that's where you would have to go get them because most drivers plying Lagos from here only stop at the two locations. Is that one okay too?
Re: * by Nlanalyst: 10:47am On Dec 26, 2022
Abizz:

Don't worry about my location and trust me, I'm not bothered with your response really. I'm good at it as well, no offense taken.
Today? I don't know how far Ifo or your side is from Oshodi or Ojota but that's where you would have to go get them because most drivers plying Lagos from here only stop at the two locations. Is that one okay too?

Anywhere in this Lagos is okay by me. But how do we communicate since you don't want a call? Should I still be hopeful today?
Re: * by Abizz: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2022
Nlanalyst:

Anywhere in this Lagos is okay by me. But how do we communicate since you don't want a call? Should I still be hopeful today?
Alright brah.
Let me head to the park first. If I get a driver, I would call that your line with his number. You get? You will pay him on his arrival to Lagos.
Distance is about 8 hours to 9 hours away sha.
Let me get there first anyways.
Re: * by Nlanalyst: 11:02am On Dec 26, 2022
Abizz:

Alright brah.
Let me head to the park first. If I get a driver, I would call that your line with his number. You get? You will pay him on his arrival to Lagos.
Wow!
No problem bro.
Thanks so much.
I'm hoping to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Re: * by Nlanalyst: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Abizz:

Alright brah.
Package received. Thanks so much big man. They are mint and very good quality. To think I felt you were just catching cruise.
I'm wowed and I'm really grateful Big man.
Thank you and God bless you.
Re: * by Nlanalyst: 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Baba Abizz.

You no later talk about the 26" Ox fan o.
Let me buy it please.
I swear this is not a ploy to make you give me free of charge, though I know you won't want to sell expensively sha and it's reason I want to buy from you.
I'll pay your price in all honesty.
Make we deal?
Re: * by Abizz: 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nlanalyst:
Baba Abizz.

You no later talk about the 26" Ox fan o.
Let me buy it please.
I swear this is not a ploy to make you give me free of charge, though I know you won't want to sell expensively sha and it's reason I want to buy from you.
I'll pay your price in all honesty.
Make we deal?
Hahahahaha. Egbon nla.
I bought the fan for #59K. How much do you think you'll offer me that will make me want to sell rather than gifting it out?

By the way, is it true you are building a guest inn?
Just curious tho.
Re: * by Nlanalyst: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Abizz:

Hahahahaha. Egbon nla.
I bought the fan for #59K. How much do you think you'll offer me that will make me want to sell rather than gifting it out?

By the way, is it true you are building a guest inn?
Just curious tho.
Lol. @ The bolded.
I know you be big man and no offer can move you. The curtains for instance, from enquiries they cost more than #250k. If you could gift me free of charge then it's obvious I have nothing to offer. Just give me a price. You fit use am buy wine. wink

Regarding your question, yeah.
I am and I'm trying to cut down expenses at all cost. Imagine how you much you helped me saved from the 8 pairs of curtains? It was massive.
Re: * by Abizz: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nlanalyst:

Lol. @ The bolded.
I know you be big man and no offer can move you. The curtains for instance, from enquiries they cost more than #250k. If you could gift me free of charge then it's obvious I have nothing to offer. Just give me a price. You fit use am buy wine. wink

Regarding your question, yeah.
I am and I'm trying to cut down expenses at all cost. Imagine how you much you helped me saved from the 8 pairs of curtains? It was massive.
I already gifted it out, Egbon.
But you na big man o.
Una go just dey form lowkey online.
I really like this your style sha. I pray you speedy accomplishment.
Do you need center rugs Instead (2 pieces, touch of ash grey and black)? Wall arts and frames (5)? Chandeliers, flower vases(3) , bedside lamps(2)? They look like what you will need for a guest inn.
I have these items lying useless and I can't sell them. I bought most of them 2018 when I newly got my job but later my taste changed and I had to opt for some better ones on moving to my own house. All the items are just at the apartment my company got for me. No one uses them. Interiors basically.
Re: * by Nlanalyst: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Abizz:

I already gifted it out, Egbon.
But you na big man o.
Una go just dey form lowkey online.
I really like this your style sha. I pray you speedy accomplishment.
Do you need center rugs Instead (2 pieces, touch of ash grey and black)? Wall arts and frames (5)? Chandeliers, flower vases(3) , bedside lamps(2)? They look like what you will need for a guest inn.
I have these items lying useless and I can't sell them. I bought most of them 2018 when I newly got my job but later my taste changed and I had to opt for some better ones on moving to my own house. All the items are just at the apartment my company got for me. No one uses them. Interiors basically.
I no big man anything joor.
But Mehn!! smiley smiley

Why are you helping bro? smiley
Like why?
Re: * by Abizz: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nlanalyst:

I no big man anything joor.
But Mehn!! smiley smiley

Why are you helping bro? smiley
Like why?
Haqhaqhaqhaq. First, CN believes in you. I believe in him, like and respect him a lot. He's my most favorite person online. If he could believe in you, I should as well. Man can never be wrong. I swear.
Secondly, I'm really just inspired by you. I have seen pictures of the things you've acquired, the receipt, your travelling up and down to buy stuff all to achieve a goal. Not just a little one but something this enormous. Yet set out to achieve it with well budgeted finance. I swear, I'm deeply inspired. And it's not like I have use for them tho. I actually reserved them for my little brother but he already traveled abroad.
Friends just come around and pick some things but still these things are still there.
Do you need them?
Re: * by Nlanalyst: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Abizz:

Haqhaqhaqhaq. First, CN believes in you. I believe in him, like and respect him a lot. He's my most favorite person online. If he could believe in you, I should as well. Man can never be wrong. I swear.
Secondly, I'm really just inspired by you. I have seen pictures of the things you've acquired, the receipt, your travelling up and down to buy stuff all to achieve a goal. Not just a little one but something this enormous. Yet set out to achieve it with well budgeted finance. I swear, I'm deeply inspired. And it's not like I have use for them tho. I actually reserved them for my little brother but he already traveled abroad.
Friends just come around and pick some things but still these things are still there.
Do you need them?
Eyah.. So sorry CN is one of the reasons? Wow! I'm grateful boss. That baba is just an inspiration too. He actually gave me the idea to do this when I kept bombing his DM. Lol.

And really, thanks baba. I am very grateful. I need them. All of them sef. grin
You are really saving me a great deal of expenses, honestly. Saying I inspired made me laugh.

How e go be? Same style abi?
Re: * by Abizz: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nlanalyst:

Eyah.. So sorry CN is one of the reasons? Wow! I'm grateful boss. That baba is just an inspiration too. He actually gave me the idea to do this when I kept bombing his DM. Lol.

And really, thanks baba. I am very grateful. I need them. All of them sef. grin
You are really saving me a great deal of expenses, honestly. Saying I inspired made me laugh.

How e go be? Same style abi?
CN na baba. Very correct senior man.

We no fit use same style o. These ones too plenty.
But please, there is no need notifying them on that thread like you did the other time o. Abeg.
I say make I clear that one first.
Re: * by Nlanalyst: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
Abizz:

CN na baba. Very correct senior man.

We no fit use same style o. These ones too plenty.
But please, there is no need notifying them on that thread like you did the other time o. Abeg.
I say make I clear that one first.
grin grin
You didn't like it? Sorry baba. I thought since it started like cruise and apparently, there were so many people who awaited feedbacks to be sure you did as promised. The likes implanted on the posts says a lot. Didn't know you were vexed. I' won't do it this time, I promise. grin
How I go reach you like this?
Re: * by Abizz: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nlanalyst:

grin grin
You didn't like it? Sorry baba. I thought since it started like cruise and apparently, there were so many people who awaited feedbacks to be sure you did as promised. The likes implanted on the posts says a lot. Didn't know you were vexed. I' won't do it this time, I promise. grin
How I go reach you like this?
Didn't you notice I didn't reply to the post? Wetin concern me concern anybody father for that thread? Their impressions of me don't matter.

1 Like

Re: * by Nlanalyst: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Abizz:

Didn't you notice I didn't reply to the post? Wetin concern me concern anybody father for that thread? Their impressions of me don't matter.
Please message me on -o@gmail.com-. Please don't quote.

I don laugh tire. I actually noticed o. grin grin

Thanks brother man. I'll message you right away.
I'm grateful boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * by Carbonated: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2023
*Modified*

I Just bought myself a Brand New Laptop worth 150k.

God works in a mysterious ways.

1 Like

Re: * by Abizz: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Carbonated:

See levels. Bozz Abizz I greet you baba.

Please If you have a Laptop you are no more using, Kindly please pass it to me. You can also help my ministry. May God continue to bless you.

Man gats Humble when he see his Superiors, It's not easy getting and staying at the Top.
What's your "ministry"?
Re: * by Carbonated: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
Re: * by Nlanalyst: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
How far na Abizz?
I bin send you some pictures since on last week, no response.

I don even fix the chandelier. grin
Check your mail for more.

Re: * by Abizz: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nlanalyst:
How far na Abizz?
I bin send you some pictures since on last week, no response.

I don even fix the chandelier. grin
Check your mail for more.
I'll check.
Thanks.
Re: * by Nlanalyst: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
Abizz:

I'll check.
Thanks.
You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Marry Many Wives / Best Caption Wins / Birthday Ceremony:you Are All Invited To Newyork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.