Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,614 members, 7,840,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz (852 Views)

Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas / Calabar Girl Has Shown Me Pepper, Plz Help / My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by OyinKris(f): 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Please! Help me find a job so I can support my family...I have a good, responsible and caring hubby though not fully wedded but his working towards next year to do the needful not until our babies came few months back, I delivered through CS and that took all our savings away but we give God the glory as mother and babies are heal and healthy. I give kudos to all responsible men out there coz it's not easy being the only one caring for the family especially those with new born not to talk of twins, is it the house rent, foodstuffs, baby food, diapers, wipes, baby clothes etc you want say hmmm ever since we gave birth no savings no work coz of my well-being and the twins he goes out to do menial jobs so we can feed and be happy but I always feel and pity him, it is on this note I decided to find a job even though I know I'm not ready to work, help my lovely husband or if anyone can help us get contract we will be happy and grateful.

I'm 25years old, a degree holder B.SC ED (HEALTH EDUCATION) an awaiting corp member. I am hardworking, vibrant and peaceful being. There's no job I can't do as far as is a decent one, I have worked in a restaurant, school,bakery before I bagged my degree.

My hubby is a contract electrician� in an electrical company here in Lagos Incase you have job for him too.

We stay in ikorodu, Lagos State
You can reach me on 09036405875

6 Likes

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by Rexymania(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
God will see you through

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by Octopusssy(f): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
A woman who should be healing and resting is trying to get a job. God, what a country

2 Likes

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by nifemi25(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Shai, see wife material 100 yards... God will sure provide for us all.

2 Likes

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by Jeon(f): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
OyinKris:
Please! Help me find a job so I can support my family...I have a good, responsible and caring hubby though not fully wedded but his working towards next year to do the needful not until our babies came few months back, I delivered through CS and that took all our savings away but we give God the glory as mother and babies are heal and healthy. I give kudos to all responsible men out there coz it's not easy being the only one caring for the family especially those with new born not to talk of twins, is it the house rent, foodstuffs, baby food, diapers, wipes, baby clothes etc you want say hmmm ever since we gave birth no savings no work coz of my well-being and the twins he goes out to do menial jobs so we can feed and be happy but I always feel and pity him, it is on this note I decided to find a job even though I know I'm not ready to work, help my lovely husband or if anyone can help us get contract we will be happy and grateful.

I'm 25years old, a degree holder B.SC ED (HEALTH EDUCATION) an awaiting corp member. I am hardworking, vibrant and peaceful being. There's no job I can't do as far as is a decent one, I have worked in a restaurant, school,bakery before I bagged my degree.

My hubby is a contract electrician� in an electrical company here in Lagos Incase you have job for him too.

We stay in ikorodu, Lagos State
You can reach me on 09036405875

HI, are you on FB?

3 Likes

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by fyzaila: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
How did you even think of getting pregnant without having anything tangible doing. People always putting the cart before the horse. Shouldn't you have gotten married first, you and your husband get a decent job then you can start thinking of reproduction? Now here you are with twins struggling to cope with economic difficulties. Hope you've not start feeding them pap?

I hope you guys find job soonest so that those innocent babies brought into this world will not suffer.

4 Likes

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by OyinKris(f): 12:51am On Oct 27, 2022
Jeon:

HI, are you on FB?
Yes I am ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2022
fyzaila:
How did you even think of getting pregnant without having anything tangible doing. People always putting the cart before the horse. Shouldn't you have gotten married first, you and your husband get a decent job then you can start thinking of reproduction? Now here you are with twins struggling to cope with economic difficulties. Hope you've not start feeding them pap?

I hope you guys find job soonest so that those innocent babies brought into this world will not suffer.

You know say when the thing dey scratch them, reasoning dey lost.

You're even yet to serve the next thing is to start cohabiting with a guy that is yet to stand on his feet and doing it with reckless abandon. What did they expect? I don't get it.

2 Likes

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 27, 2022
Op, I'm not trying to shame you o but sometimes I think we need to use our God given wisdom to avoid certain things. This could have been avoided.

Me, at my age of 41 still careful not to get entangled with just anyone so I don't bring untold hardship upon myself. Not that I can't get pregnant for any man and stay there with him but can I take care of myself well enough to think of another being? That is one of the reasons I'm still single and I'm not ashamed cos I can't come and give myself heart attack.

I pray you get the job you seek.
Guys, if you have any job, please assist my small mama here because me too I'm a twin and won't like to see my fellow twins go through this. We are a special breed o Biko, help our mummy.

3 Likes

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by garriAndsugar: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Op, I'm not trying to shame you o but sometimes I think we need to use our God given wisdom to avoid certain things. This could have been avoided.

Me, at my age of 41 still careful not to get entangled with just anyone so I don't bring untold hardship upon myself. Not that I can't get pregnant for any man and stay there with him but can I take care of myself well enough to think of another being? That is one of the reasons I'm still single and I'm not ashamed cos I can't come and give myself heart attack.

I pray you get the job you seek.
Guys, if you have any job, please assist my small mama here because me too I'm a twin and won't like to see my fellow twins go through this. We are a special breed o Biko, help our mummy.
I know you always get orgasms when you see posts like the OP's. At least you've gotten what you will use to console yourself.. thank God
Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 27, 2022
garriAndsugar:

I know you always get orgasms when you see posts like the OP's. At least you've gotten what you will use to console yourself.. thank God

Console myself how? Na today?

Look, from my childhood I've always envisioned the kind of life I'll give my kids and planned towards it even its going to take a while. That is because of the life I enjoyed as a kid up to my late 20s and early 30s ( when I lost my parents) which my parents made sure we had with proper planning and I hated seeing children suffer right from childhood days. So I decided within me, If I don't land me a capable man, I'm not settling down.

I've had lots of suitors both rich and average but the few rich ones were stingy and the average guys were not encouraging. That's why I didn't give in to either of them cos I know what it entails to maintain a healthy marriage.

Also, the economy has not been helpful and favorable to majority of men which is why 75% are barely in the average class and can only fend for themselves. Is it those ones somebody will settle for?

Marriage is not an achievement. It's a responsibility that requires wisdom and proper planning otherwise you crash.

Don't ever think whatever I say as regards impromptu marriages is to console myself because sometimes I'm happy I didn't end up with the guy I loved just because I love him. I'm sure by now, I for don Japa cos I hate suffering in my life let alone dragging someone else into it.

2 Likes

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by Jeon(f): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2022
OyinKris:
Yes I am ma'am
Hit me up @Fati

2 Likes

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by OyinKris(f): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
Jeon:

Hit me up @Fati
Fati what?
Finding it hard to find you exactly
Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by fyzaila: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You know say when the thing dey scratch them, reasoning dey lost.

You're even yet to serve the next thing is to start cohabiting with a guy that is yet to stand on his feet and doing it with reckless abandon. What did they expect? I don't get it.

As in eh. Abstinence is just too difficult for unmarried people to abide. This is what bring see finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
fyzaila:

They say in Nigeria children bring what they are meant to eat from heaven.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by akwesenana: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

They say in Nigeria children bring what they are meant to eat from heaven.
Good day boss.
Please don't be annoyed. Where can I download free Udemy videos?
Thanks
smiley
Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
akwesenana:

Good day boss.
Please don't be annoyed. Where can I download free Udemy videos?
Thanks
smiley

Google free tutorials us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by akwesenana: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Google free tutorials us
Omo. THANKSgrin
Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by akwesenana: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Google free tutorials us
Omo. THANKSgrin
Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by Jeon(f): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
OyinKris:
Fati what? Finding it hard to find you exactly
Drop urs

1 Like

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by Shapeaso: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jeon:

Hit me up @Fati
Are you fatima mustafa?
Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by Jeon(f): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Shapeaso:
Are you fatima mustafa?
No iamFati

1 Like

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by Shapeaso: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jeon:
No iamFati
Ok, my yaniya

1 Like

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by Diligent1(f): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Console myself how? Na today?

Look, from my childhood I've always envisioned the kind of life I'll give my kids and planned towards it even its going to take a while. That is because of the life I enjoyed as a kid up to my late 20s and early 30s ( when I lost my parents) which my parents made sure we had with proper planning and I hated seeing children suffer right from childhood days. So I decided within me, If I don't land me a capable man, I'm not settling down.

I've had lots of suitors both rich and average but the few rich ones were stingy and the average guys were not encouraging. That's why I didn't give in to either of them cos I know what it entails to maintain a healthy marriage.

Also, the economy has not been helpful and favorable to majority of men which is why 75% are barely in the average class and can only fend for themselves. Is it those ones somebody will settle for?

Marriage is not an achievement. It's a responsibility that requires wisdom and proper planning otherwise you crash.

Don't ever think whatever I say as regards impromptu marriages is to console myself because sometimes I'm happy I didn't end up with the guy I loved just because I love him. I'm sure by now, I for don Japa cos I hate suffering in my life let alone dragging someone else into it.

Please ma, if you see a man that is averagely ok please marry him and have at least a child so that when you get old, there will be someone whose responsibility is to take care of you.
Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Diligent1:

Please ma, if you see a man that is averagely ok please marry him and have at least a child so that when you get old, there will be someone whose responsibility is to take care of you.

It's God that will take care of me in my old age, children or not.

I've seen aged people with children and grandchildren abandoned by the so called children. Some even place their aged parents at the mercy of domestic workers. So, I'm not relying on any child in my old age.

Of course, I'll get married and have children soon but to my heart desire by God's grace.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley Loses His Dad / How Does Empower Life Works Is It A Scam? / Count Down To New Years Day: Count Down From 1000 To 1: Begins Now: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.