Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,378 members, 7,853,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Wood-plastic Composite Decking Board In The Playground - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wood-plastic Composite Decking Board In The Playground (146 Views)

Factory Of WPC Decking Board In China / Top Benefits Of Composite Decking / We Are Best Composite Decking Supplier In Johannesburg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wood-plastic Composite Decking Board In The Playground by nickwpcdecking1(m): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2022
Weekend, Ann and his father went to the playground to play, the sky is very clear, we went to a playground, the playground there are a lot of people in the playing, some in the swing, some in the trampoline, Ann and dad went to a slide, Ann slipped down from the slide, feel very fun.

In the playground, there are strange stones, there are green lawn, and decorative tires, but the ointment is a DECK floor rotten, Ann said to dad: Dad, you are not selling the floor? You go to find the boss here, ask him to change your composite decking. Dad think Ann said is reasonable, so he found the owner of the playground, told the boss said- - -boss, the floor on your deck are rotten, so ugly, and dangerous. I specialize in plastic wood floor, can sell you a discount, is it OK ?

The boss asked for Ann's father for a sample, after reading, feel very good, so he bought 200 square meters of the floor, after the installation, my father is very happy, because he made money. Then dad to Ann: Dad made money this time, thanks to our Ann's idea. So, my father bought a four-wheel-drive car toy for Ann.

(1) (Reply)

Book Keeping Mistakes Of Smes, A Major Catalyst To Failure / Aluminium Tool Boxes Are Light Weight Accommodate Various Tiny Items / A Simple Dollar Rate Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.