Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,534 members, 7,840,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Impending Disease Outbreak In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Impending Disease Outbreak In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos State (152 Views)

Impending Disease Outbreak In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos State / Coronavirus: Did Bill Gates Forsee The Outbreak In 2015? / Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Impending Disease Outbreak In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos State by HolyMalaam: 6:01am On Oct 31, 2022
I want to make a complain concerning an impending disease outbreak. I reside in Mile 12, and there is an impending disease outbreak as a result of activities of some individuals. The issue has to do with erecting of wooden structures at the Maidan river bank to serve as public toilet. There are about 10 of the said structures. They defecate directly into the river and the people who construct them are making income from it. They don't mind the health implication of doing so, as long as they are making money. The few ones that are not of wooden structure have no septic tank but rather channel pipe into the river to discard the faeces. Now that there is flood, it is an eyesore seeing feaces floating on the flooded water and the environment seems polluted. The attention of the government needs to be brought to curtail the dastardly activities of the public toilets operators. Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Flood: Ncdmb Moves Practical Nigerian Content Conference To Uyo, Akwa Ibom / The Manufacturer Tells You What The Centrifugal Pump Pressure Gauge Has / Denis Djyaounde A.k.a Update I,m The First Artist Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.