Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu (798 Views)

2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC / You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG / Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by wkkwl: 1:50am On Nov 09, 2022
You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates, Appearances – APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu Replies Atiku, Peter Obi Camps
Buhari dey learn work.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/08/you-cant-force-me-media-debates-appearances-apc-presidential-candidate-tinubu-replies

Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by libertyfather(m): 1:56am On Nov 09, 2022
ooh ooh tell them oooooo, debate I knw since I was a child is to say things to gather points for yourself either truth or lie which even most of them nah lie......shiorr
Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by AdamuKD: 5:59am On Nov 09, 2022
THIEF
Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by mbaboy(m): 6:38am On Nov 09, 2022
A druglord can never be president of Nigeria
Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:40am On Nov 09, 2022
No doubt Tinubu is obviously the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by Smithkafors(m): 6:45am On Nov 09, 2022
libertyfather:
ooh ooh tell them oooooo, debate I knw since I was a child is to say things to gather points for yourself either truth or lie which even most of them nah lie......shiorr

You guys are so wicked that you don’t want Nigeria to progress for selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by wkkwl: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2022
It is well
Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by madapcmod: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2022
Because you are brain dead and can't comprehend questions nor make any coherent speech without written speech made for you.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by dyera(m): 9:44am On Nov 09, 2022
We already know that since your brain is almost gone you will not allow anyone to force you into media debate.

Just like Buhari, Tinubu will never be caught dead attending a presidential debate. The both of them are senile old men with nothing left in their brains.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by ambale(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2022
This is a blatant show of no accountability and yet some persons will still want to vote this man

This is a sign he will never be accountable to the people

God abeg ooo

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by wkkwl: 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
Very true
Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by owobokiri(m): 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
You think you are auditioning for a job on TVC or The Nation Newspapers?
You have no choice but to make your self available to be grilled on hot issues.
You can not be president on your own terms. Hundreds of millions of lives are involved here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by quickberry(m): 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
A
Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by quickberry(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
AdamuKD:
THIEF

Barawo
Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by quickberry(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
madapcmod:
Because you are brain dead and can't comprehend questions nor make any coherent speech without written speech made for you.

Ori e ti ku...omo eran
Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by quickberry(m): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
owobokiri:
You think you auditioning for a job on TVC or The Nation Newspaper?
You have no choice but to make your self available to be grilled on hot issues.
You can not be president on your own terms. Hundreds of millions of lives are involved here.

Go and force him... tongue
Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by orisa37: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
THE ELECTORATES WANT TO SEE YOU AND HEAR YOU ANSWER THEIR QUESTIONS.
Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by madapcmod: 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
quickberry:

Ori e ti ku...omo eran

Nkita Ekuke lachapu gi Anya ebe afu. NWA mkpi
Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by quickberry(m): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
madapcmod:

Nkita Ekuke lachapu gi Anya ebe afu. NWA mkpi

Nwa nkita, amunpagi
Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by wkkwl: 7:21am On Nov 10, 2022
Hahahaha
Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by AdamuKD: 9:01am On Nov 10, 2022
quickberry:

Barawo
Durin uwarka
Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by Racoon(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2022
What a crass display of zero accountability and regard for democratic processes. No wonder, Tinubu told people demanding for better governance to "shut up"

This is a spurn on the collective sensibility of the electorate. Buhari have long set a dangerous trend that irresponsible people like Tinubu and future presidential candidates want to latch unto?
Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by quickberry(m): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2022
AdamuKD:

Durin uwarka

Aiki bansa
Re: You Can’t Force Me Into Media Debates Tinubu by asanausana91: 11:01am On Nov 10, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
No doubt Tinubu is obviously the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria
I de shame for you.

(1) (Reply)

presidency: Blame Peter Obi For Unemployment In Nigeria – Oshiomhole / INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online / Rukaiya Atiku And Atiku In Kwara State(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.