Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,329 members, 7,842,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice (541 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice by Emilia154(f): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
There is this frnd of mine,a guy to be precise,he always looks dirty when i see me.my problem is how do i talk to him about his personal hygiene without hurting his feelings.pls advice
Re: Advice by PlayMaker14: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
Emilia154:
There is this frnd of mine,a guy to be precise,he always looks dirty when i see me.my problem is how do i talk to him about his personal hygiene without hurting his feelings.pls advice
If he is truly your friend, tell him without mincing words...

Make him see reasons with you and tell him to stop supporting Tinubu... Dirtiness is one of their attributes.

5 Likes

Re: Advice by PerfectStranger(m): 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
PlayMaker14:
If he is truly your friend, tell him without mincing words...

Make him see reasons with you and tell him to stop supporting Tinubu... Dirtiness is one of their attributes.
Urchins coming to you right now…

Re: Advice by Emilia154(f): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
[quote author=PlayMaker14 post=118249681] If he is truly your friend, tell him without mincing words...

Make him see reasons with you and tell him to stop supporting Tinubu... Dirtiness is one of their attributes.[/quote) Eweeh lol
Re: Advice by zexy2030(m): 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Package it like gossip.
Like this below:

Guy, one guy come meet me today say em like me... I look this guy sotey, he was so dirty, me wey hate dirty guys.. I fit dey talk to the person o but such people I detest. I collected his number, so he can be happy, I deleted the stupid number, dirty stinking guy.

Watch his reaction.

Tell him, I like my guys to be neat at least wear clean clothe, good fragrance and brush or bath twice daily.

With that he can be friends to anyone he likes but with dirtiness, he can't even get a girl friend.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Have U Contracted Stds / Watch This Before Coming Out As Gay! / I Rob To Because I Can't Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.