Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Check Out The List Of Investments Made By Peter Obi In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The List Of Investments Made By Peter Obi In Anambra State (533 Views)

A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale / How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) / FG Speeds Up Settlement Of Samsung, LADOL Feud For Sake Of Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The List Of Investments Made By Peter Obi In Anambra State by Kingsmeal: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2022
Check out the list of investments made by Peter Obi in Anambra state.

Re: Check Out The List Of Investments Made By Peter Obi In Anambra State by Kingsmeal: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2022
grin
Re: Check Out The List Of Investments Made By Peter Obi In Anambra State by simajh: 10:10am On Nov 11, 2022
Nigeria my country
Re: Check Out The List Of Investments Made By Peter Obi In Anambra State by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 11, 2022
Perfect
Re: Check Out The List Of Investments Made By Peter Obi In Anambra State by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2022
sad

Atiku is coming
Re: Check Out The List Of Investments Made By Peter Obi In Anambra State by HITsquad: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2022
Who is Obi?

As a Governor Obi once visited my school at St Mary's high school Ifitedunu unannounced.

I was just a boy then as I didn't understand why a a whole Governor would be playing hide and seek.

As I got older i realized... That's a real and legit leader right there. Announcing his visit would have given the teachers enough time for eye service.

Obi didn't want that,, he wanted to see for himself the real condition of the school.

Obi is naturally principled... And allergic to incompetence.

Im not telling you to vote Obi... I'm just sharing my one and only personal experience with the man.

Remain blessed...

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The List Of Investments Made By Peter Obi In Anambra State by Kingsmeal: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2022
Thinkam:
sad

Atiku is coming

Cumin ontop Olosho or his wives?
Re: Check Out The List Of Investments Made By Peter Obi In Anambra State by Racoon(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2022
Soludo just dug his political grave with those senseless virtuperations. Perhaps he soon say he was misquoted.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The List Of Investments Made By Peter Obi In Anambra State by richidinho(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2022
grin grin grin

Some learned guys dont even know what is investment, I laugh at their stup1dity

Anyway

I am glad we are talking about Peter Obi's Investment not Embezzlement

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The List Of Investments Made By Peter Obi In Anambra State by almelo3: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2022
is a very sensible thing to do atleast jobs were created and taxes are paid to the government coffers from this jobs

1 Like

Re: Check Out The List Of Investments Made By Peter Obi In Anambra State by lexylaw40: 11:22am On Nov 11, 2022
Nothin to point at. Shame
Re: Check Out The List Of Investments Made By Peter Obi In Anambra State by lexylaw40: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2022
This is pure comedy
Re: Check Out The List Of Investments Made By Peter Obi In Anambra State by slimfit1(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2022
Those are investments that the previous governors should have monitored. Soludo must be daft to have said they are worthless I think.
Re: Check Out The List Of Investments Made By Peter Obi In Anambra State by slimfit1(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2022
Those are investments that the previous governors should have monitored. Soludo must be daft to have said they are worthless I think. No reasonable investors will invest in Nigeria. Government has to provide funding sometimes.

I think it's a better investment that Hajj or Jerusalem what do you think? If Buhari didn't destroy the economy maybe it would have been a better one by now.
Re: Check Out The List Of Investments Made By Peter Obi In Anambra State by Finnbaloroficia: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2022
T

(1) (Reply)

I Believe In The Labour Party Says Otaru of Auchi - Aisha Yesufu / Two World War II Airplanes Collide And Crash During Wings Over Dallas Air Show / APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.