Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Does Karma Exist??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Karma Exist??? (997 Views)

Does Karma Still Exist? / Does Karma Work In Relationship Issues? / Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Karma Exist??? by Emilia154(f): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
Does karma still exist??because d way people are penetrating evil ehn,i doubt if it stil exist.instead, those commiting evil are waxing stronger every.WTF

4 Likes

Re: Does Karma Exist??? by garyaustin(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
Yes it does. Even the holy Bible in Galatians 6:5 acknowledges it. "Be not deceived for God is never mocked. You will REAP whatever you sow"
Visit my blog at www..com.ng

1 Like

Re: Does Karma Exist??? by Nonexisting1: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
I don't believe in anything religion but I believe in karma. An old man once said to me, my son let me give you a little secret. Most people that suffer in this life now are only paying for their wickedness in their previous lives. Have you not entered okada before and wondered why this man with big man vibes dey ride okada. Even bus conductors, agberos, baro pushers, etc. You will get the vibes of an affluent person but the person dey struggle to survive. Since he told me that, I done dey wait for General Sani Abacha to come back make I turn am to my shoe shiner straight. grin
Re: Does Karma Exist??? by PerfectStranger(m): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
I think karma is partial. Most people suffering from karma are innocent. Paying for shits they didn’t do.

10 Likes

Re: Does Karma Exist??? by PerfectStranger(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I don't believe in anything religion but I believe in karma. An old man once said to me, my son let me give you a little secret. Most people that suffer in this life now are only paying for their wickedness in their previous lives. Have you not entered okada before and wondered why this man with big man vibes dey ride okada. Even bus conductors, agberos, baro pushers, etc. You will get the vibes of an affluent person but the person dey struggle to survive. Since he told me that, I done dey wait for General Sani Abacha to come back make I turn am to my shoe shiner straight. grin
Me I wan turn buhari to my toilet cleaner

Re: Does Karma Exist??? by DonroxyII: 4:54am On Nov 18, 2022
Emilia154:
Does karma still exist??because d way people are penetrating evil ehn,i doubt if it stil exist.instead, those commiting evil are waxing stronger every.WTF
Karma is the reason why People are Penetrating Evil ...

Before You can do evil to People, You have to do the Evil to Your Brain First then Act it Out that's the Karma right there ....

You become Evil and another bigger evil will come to take you Out cheesy .. That's how Karma works!

Evil hurts Evils

Evil hurts Good wey Loose Guard

Good only do Good to Good

Good wey do Good to Evil without escape plan is looking forward to becoming Stew grin

Laslas there is no Perfect Good But God Only

Perfect Good would die immediately

We Human can only try our Best to Be Better Good and Maintain Better Good cuz our Flaws is the evil you do to Others!

There is also No Perfect Evil, Perfect Evil is a Beast and Shall be Terminated Immediately by Congregation of Other Goods or Congregation of Lesser Evils in a Coup !

You should ask for my Bank Account if I make Little Sense grin

1 Like

Re: Does Karma Exist??? by DonroxyII: 4:59am On Nov 18, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Abacha can't come back as your shoe shinner cuz God no dey reason like Man ....

Abacha died as Military C-in-C and Do you see his Families how many of them are Shoe shinners .. That's how you get your Clue grin ...

Nobody can Judge Anybody nor Make Decisions for Anybody's Account of Life But Only God Decides ...

Abacha might not be Evil as You think before His God due to Many Good Decisions He would have made that Only God knew ....

Laslas Our Intention is Our Judge not the Action Perse!

Where Grass Die in dry season shall Grass Rise in Raining Season, All things being Equal grin

1 Like

Re: Does Karma Exist??? by DonroxyII: 5:05am On Nov 18, 2022
PerfectStranger:
I think karma is partial. Most people suffering from karma are innocent. Paying for shits they didn’t do.
How did You know that....

You draw water from Oceans inside a Bottle and Carry am go Your House .... You drink am e come Taste Salty grin ....

You draw water from your tap Inside a Bottle and drink am ... e come taste good and fine ...

Why would you conclude the Ocean Water inside your Cup is Innocent because e no suppose taste Salty grin ... How E go Be Fresh ...

Water Drawn from Salty Water will Taste Salty regardless of the Kinda Cup You Use Drawn am ...

Cup na Just Body, Water is Your DNA inherited from your parents and Ancestors...

You are Expected to do like them except you corrected it and suffer or enjoy same consequences Base on Current Trends:

Water Drawn from Sockerway will smell Shit any Day Regardless of The Cup Use to Drawn am except by Neutralisation grin ....

Nobody is innocent Bro, We shall all pay price of where we Originated, where your water(Your Body and Soul) is Drawn From grin and Also Enjoy the Benefits of where your water is drawn from ....

That's why You should shadow and Don't Mix Your Blood/Water with Anyhow humanbeing in order not to create wahala for yourselves and the Societies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does Karma Exist??? by Emilia154(f): 5:41am On Nov 18, 2022
DonroxyII:

Before You can do evil to People, You have to do the Evil to Your Brain First then Act it Out that's the Karma right there ....

You become Evil and another bigger evil will come to take you Out cheesy .. That's how Karma works!

Evil hurts Evils

Good wey do Good to Evil without escape plan is looking forward to becoming Stew grin

We Human can only try our Best to Be Better Good and Maintain Better Good cuz our Flaws is the evil you do to Others!

There is also No Perfect Evil, Perfect Evil is a Beast and Shall be Terminated Immediately by Congregation of Other Goods or Congregation of Lesser Evils in a Coup !

LOL
Re: Does Karma Exist??? by dontrulee: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Well it depends Sha.
Karma exists and karma also doesn't exists.
What's your definition of karma? If it's reaping and sowing, then everyone is directly or indirectly affected.
Re: Does Karma Exist??? by Nazgul: 7:35am On Nov 30, 2022
I don't believe that karma exist. Karma is just some make believe theory people use to give themselves hope that whoever wronged them or whoever is doing wrong would pay for it sometime in the future...it's more like saying I'm leaving the matter to God.

The reality of the matter is that if whoever wronged you is paying for the wrong doing, I can confidently tell you that it has nothing to do with karma, a guy can rapé a teenage girl, and years later he can get arrested for fraud, would you call that karma? Of course not. If you want justice get up and fight for it with all you've got.

If karma was real, Germany should have been the poorest or most dangerous country on this planet based on the Holocaust and other murderous activities they carried out in WW2. But look at Germany today, they have one of the best economy in the world.

If karma was real, All our evil leaders who has bleed this country shouldn't even get to 70 before dying miserable. Most are way above 80 and still as strong as ever.

If karma was real, ritualist, kidnappers, rapists, murderers...etc, should all pay for their sins before leaving this world. But no, most of them even reach over 90 before they die, whereas their victims are killed in their prime.

The term "Life isn't fair" has more reality that karma.

3 Likes

Re: Does Karma Exist??? by Emma2Seconds: 8:07am On Nov 30, 2022
smiley
Re: Does Karma Exist??? by Bluezy13(m): 8:12am On Nov 30, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Does Karma Exist??? by marlow1962(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2022
Nazgul:
I don't believe that karma exist. Karma is just some make believe theory people use to give themselves hope that whoever wronged them or whoever is doing wrong would pay for it sometime in the future...it's more like saying I'm leaving the matter to God.

The reality of the matter is that if whoever wronged you is paying for the wrong doing, I can confidently tell you that it has nothing to do with karma, a guy can rapé a teenage girl, and years later he can get arrested for fraud, would you call that karma? Of course not. If you want justice get up and fight for it with all you've got.

If karma was real, Germany should have been the poorest or most dangerous country on this planet based on the Holocaust and other murderous activities they carried out in WW2. But look at Germany today, they have one of the best economy in the world.

If karma was real, All our evil leaders who has bleed this country shouldn't even get to 70 before dying miserable. Most are way above 80 and still as strong as ever.

If karma was real, ritualist, kidnappers, rapists, murderers...etc, should all pay for their sins before leaving this world. But no, most of them even reach over 90 before they die, whereas their victims are killed in their prime.

The term "Life isn't fair" has more reality that karma.
What goes around come around. Even the Bible said “ you will reap what you sow” bible wer talk am no be fool.
Every evil wer person do, e go surely pay the price at the end ( u can nva escape it), even if d person die before em reap em deeds, em children dy, em children children dy.

1 Like

Re: Does Karma Exist??? by Honchoslim16(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2022
Karma is for the Weak.
Re: Does Karma Exist??? by Streetmovement(m): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2022
DonroxyII:

Evil hurts Evils

Wotoporiously cool speaking

You dey cap cool

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Was So Ungrateful / She Loves My Steps To Success[photos] / A Soulful Relationsip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.