Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,815 members, 7,841,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

The Ridiculous News About Underage Voters In Abia Is False!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ridiculous News About Underage Voters In Abia Is False!!! (390 Views)

Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register / Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State / Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ridiculous News About Underage Voters In Abia Is False!!! by VoteObi2SaveNai: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
This is nothing but propaganda to deflate the outcry of the fraud that happened in NE and NW.

We all knew how difficult it was for adults in the East to register due to large crowd and you're telling me that little kids like these managed to register. How possible is that?

Even on election day in the East, the officials are always strict and often disqualify voters over flimsy reasons talk more of little kids like this standing on the line to vote.

Also, the East is an "open area", whatever happens here always finds its way into mainstream media, so how come nothing of such has ever been reported and it's now it has become more difficult due to BVAS that such is happening?

In 2015 election, I was was stopped from voting in the East because I relocated from where I registered to another place. If such underage voting hasn't ever occurred in the East even during Jonathan time, then how can it happen now?

Even coming late to a polling unit is enough reason to deny someone voting rights in the East yet they're manufacturing fake underage voters in Abia state.

Someone within INEC is doctoring all these to deflate attention and make it appear like a national problem and not sectional sabotage.

Nigerians should reason and not fall for this rubbish propaganda!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ridiculous News About Underage Voters In Abia Is False!!! by Christabeljenny: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
Keep on the good work anything that will make our country better

1 Like

Re: The Ridiculous News About Underage Voters In Abia Is False!!! by Ojiofor: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
Who have ever seen under age at voting centers in SE let the person raise his hands up!

2 Likes

Re: The Ridiculous News About Underage Voters In Abia Is False!!! by Domistar5(f): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
They want to ridicule the East
Re: The Ridiculous News About Underage Voters In Abia Is False!!! by Allison012: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
See Mynd44, you have to pull down those post about underage voters in the EAST. they are all propanganda i swear.
Re: The Ridiculous News About Underage Voters In Abia Is False!!! by Sonyboom: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: The Ridiculous News About Underage Voters In Abia Is False!!! by naijapips04: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
The ridiculous news about underage voters in Borno is false.

IPOB Bingo.
Re: The Ridiculous News About Underage Voters In Abia Is False!!! by Sonyboom: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Igbos think they overwise but na you Foolish pass. The prove were on NL thread you did complain about it there rather you came to open a new thread to claim what we all xould see with out two eyea is false. Many of you deserve to be stoned.

So we should believe the underage in the North but we should not believe those in the East. You see how over foolish many of your tribesmen are now.
Re: The Ridiculous News About Underage Voters In Abia Is False!!! by OfoIgbo: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:
This is nothing but propaganda to deflate the outcry of the fraud that happened in NE and NW.

We all knew how difficult it was for adults in the East to register due to large crowd and you're telling me that little kids like these managed to register. How possible is that?

Even on election day in the East, the officials are always strict and often disqualify voters over flimsy reasons talk more of little kids like this standing on the line to vote.

Also, the East is an "open area", whatever happens here always finds its way into mainstream media, so how come nothing of such has ever been reported and it's now it has become more difficult due to BVAS that such is happening?

In 2015 election, I was was stopped from voting in the East because I relocated from where I registered to another place. If such underage voting hasn't ever occurred in the East even during Jonathan time, then how can it happen now?

Even coming late to a polling unit is enough reason to deny someone voting rights in the East yet they're manufacturing fake underage voters in Abia state.

Someone within INEC is doctoring all these to deflate attention and make it appear like a national problem and not sectional sabotage.

Nigerians should reason and not fall for this rubbish propaganda!

It is just an arranged episode by the Fulani; controlled INEC, to neutralise the pattern of underaged voting constantly witnessed in the north.

There are hundreds of photographic evidence to prove that underage voting is just a northern event.

This basically shows the wickedness of this Fulani government.

So we mustn't loose sight that Abia is. PDP state andnot a Labour party state. The Fulani presidential candidate possibly still stands to benefit from it all.

Bottom line is that the chairman of INEC has lost my confidence
Re: The Ridiculous News About Underage Voters In Abia Is False!!! by VoteObi2SaveNai: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2022
Is INEC saying that after deleting close to half of all new voter registrations in SE, they still have kids on their register?

Yet hundreds of thousands of adults queued up in lines everyday and could not register?

Anyone that believe this propaganda is a fool.
Re: The Ridiculous News About Underage Voters In Abia Is False!!! by VoteObi2SaveNai: 8:58am On Nov 18, 2022
Sonyboom:
Igbos think they overwise but na you Foolish pass. The prove were on NL thread you did complain about it there rather you came to open a new thread to claim what we all xould see with out two eyea is false. Many of you deserve to be stoned.

So we should believe the underage in the North but we should not believe those in the East. You see how over foolish many of your tribesmen are now.

You're senseless!!!

(1) (Reply)

Video: APC Northern Christians Led By Babachir Lawal Endorsed Peter Obi / (Video) Slums In Awka Capital That Will Shock You / Cubana Chief Priest Campaign For Peter Obi In Owerri Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.