Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,846 members, 7,824,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

How Do I Recover My Facebook Account/ Whatsapp - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Recover My Facebook Account/ Whatsapp (330 Views)

Help! I Need A Hacker To Recover A Facebook Account / Help...my Facebook Account Keeps Saying This / Help!!! I Formatted My HDD Without Backup, How May I Recover Formatted Files? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recover My Facebook Account/ Whatsapp by luveu: 5:12am On Nov 23, 2022
My Facebook account was hacked, & I’m unable to access my account. Anybody with a useful information on how I can recover from this scammers to avoid being used to scam people

Also simultaneously, I had a notification message from WhatsApp that my WhatsApp account is register in another phone when I didn’t carried out such. Pls how can I undo this? Guru in the house..
Re: How Do I Recover My Facebook Account/ Whatsapp by DWJOBScom(m): 5:24am On Nov 23, 2022
Call their contact centres and admit the honest trust.

It wasn't hacked - you gave out your details on trust so admit it to them and it will be easily recovered.

I hear people say hack hack and it's laughable because if you are hacked , you won't be here typing self
Re: How Do I Recover My Facebook Account/ Whatsapp by luveu: 9:42am On Nov 23, 2022
DWJOBScom:
Call their contact centres and admit the honest trust.

It wasn't hacked - you gave out your details on trust so admit it to them and it will be easily recovered.

I hear people say hack hack and it's laughable because if you are hacked , you won't be here typing self

Dunno what you’re talking about. Didn’t give anybody my details
So does it mean that hackers don’t exist
Re: How Do I Recover My Facebook Account/ Whatsapp by Sleekcode: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2022
1. Check the Email linked to your Facebook.

They will ask you if u were the one that made the change.

if not theres a link there that will say "Secure Account"

click on the linked and follow the instructions.

2. Visit facebook.com/hacked

3. When u finally get your account back, make sure u activate 2FA authentication.

4. Your account was likely hacked by phishing That is, u entered your Facebook details on a website designed to look like Facebook

What the person did was, the person Changed your password, removed your email and phone number and deleted all your saved cookies and session with Facebook.
Re: How Do I Recover My Facebook Account/ Whatsapp by Sleekcode: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2022
luveu:

You entered your details on a Phishing website that looks like Facebook
Re: How Do I Recover My Facebook Account/ Whatsapp by DWJOBScom(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
luveu:

If you are hacked , you will be talking about it
You will be wailing
You were careless with your credentials and someone grabbed it. It could be while fixing your phone , laptop etc it could be love self
Re: How Do I Recover My Facebook Account/ Whatsapp by Sleekcode: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
DWJOBScom:

If you are hacked , you will be talking about it
You will be wailing
You were careless with your credentials and someone grabbed it. It could be while fixing your phone , laptop etc it could be love self

Oga you're typing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover My Facebook Account/ Whatsapp by luveu: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
Sleekcode:

Oga you're typing nonsense.

Total gibberish
Re: How Do I Recover My Facebook Account/ Whatsapp by luveu: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Sleekcode:
1. Check the Email linked to your Facebook.

You’re right with this. Such mail was sent by Facebook but as at the time I saw it the link has expire already

They will ask you if u were the one that made the change.

True

if not theres a link there that will say "Secure Account"

I think I’ve make this 2FA not too sure tho

click on the linked and follow the instructions.

2. Visit facebook.com/hacked

Ok, thanks for this info

3. When u finally get your account back, make sure u activate 2FA authentication.

Certainly I’ll cross check if I hasn’t done that

4. Your account was likely hacked by phishing That is, u entered your Facebook details on a website designed to look like Facebook

True talk

What the person did was, the person Changed your password, removed your email and phone number and deleted all your saved cookies and session with Facebook.

Try. Cos I attempted logging in through my email I was told the email is no link to the account

(1) (Reply)

Erp Or Bookkeeping App / Our Courses We Teach / Can I Know Any Legit APP Or Site To Earn Cash Using A Mobile Phone ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.