Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,723 members, 7,847,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

What Business Can I Do With 4 Million Naira Pls Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 4 Million Naira Pls Help (856 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? / A Friend Of Mine Has 1million Naira, Pls Advice Him On How To Invest It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 4 Million Naira Pls Help by Goodmanamen: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2022
I have 4 million naira in my bank account, doing nothing ,I need a good business with less stress please help a brother.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 4 Million Naira Pls Help by FreshFarmAgro: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2022
Be in partnership of one with ideas and enjoy returns without breaking sweat

Partner with me for Broiler Chicken Production. We can conveniently be partners while I manage a 10,000 broiler chicken production outfit and give steady returns

Call me let us talk on 0812 165 0040
Re: What Business Can I Do With 4 Million Naira Pls Help by mrsage(m): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
Set up a short let apartment.

Take a long lease on a room self con ( studio flat ) in a good location. Pay for at least 15year lease.

Then furnish the apartment to taste and you are good to go.

It requires minimal supervision if you get it right.

Also you can't go wrong since the apartment is yours for a long period of time.

If business goes "south" you simply let it out to tenants who pay annual rent or you sell the lease to someone else. This is a clear exit strategy.

Kindly visit my thread for a complete guide:

https://www.nairaland.com/7185753/journey-into-short-let-apartment

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 4 Million Naira Pls Help by Aboks(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
Buy and sell garri
Re: What Business Can I Do With 4 Million Naira Pls Help by Tohsynetita1: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Goodmanamen:
I have 4 million naira in my bank account, doing nothing ,I need a good business with less stress please help a brother.
Export,
land banking
Farming, Especially crop farming
Transportation business
Import
Re: What Business Can I Do With 4 Million Naira Pls Help by Boydehot: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Goodmanamen:
i live in aba state. Will you buy keke for me on lease lend aka (hire purchase ) ask around about transport fare in aba. You won't regret
Re: What Business Can I Do With 4 Million Naira Pls Help by Ojey1234: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tohsynetita1:

Export,
land banking
Transportation business
Import

Go into yam planting, plantain, fish farming, goat, rabbit, snails, bike part selling, open a game shop, palm oil, rice in bags, smoke fish,
Re: What Business Can I Do With 4 Million Naira Pls Help by luvtoteach(f): 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
Broiler chicken production and selling of rice in bags is of good ventures
Re: What Business Can I Do With 4 Million Naira Pls Help by Goodmanamen: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
luvtoteach:
Broiler chicken production and selling of rice in bags is of good ventures
please can you trow more light on this?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 4 Million Naira Pls Help by Nko1: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
Any business is difficult in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 4 Million Naira Pls Help by Goodmanamen: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
[quote author=Nko1 post=118724475]Any business is difficult in nigeria [brunette, I know but some are less stressful
Re: What Business Can I Do With 4 Million Naira Pls Help by Goodmanamen: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nko1:
Any business is difficult in nigeria
I know but some are less stressful
Re: What Business Can I Do With 4 Million Naira Pls Help by TopFxManager: 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
Goodmanamen:
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. You will be investing under a government-licensed and regulated forex brokerage firm. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Re: What Business Can I Do With 4 Million Naira Pls Help by Goodmanamen: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tohsynetita1:

Export,
land banking
Transportation business
Import

why not throw more light on these cool
Re: What Business Can I Do With 4 Million Naira Pls Help by Veryfied: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2022
Goodmanamen:
Livestock from the North is a very profitable business.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 4 Million Naira Pls Help by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
Goodmanamen:
building material business

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Apps To Send Money To Nigeria In 2023 / How Can Africans And African Americans Do Business Together? / What Are The Top Ten Products That You Need?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.