Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,764 members, 7,834,555 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video (2098 Views)

Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) / "I Thought Policeman Who Shot Me Was Joking When He Cocked His Gun" - Victim / Defence Minister, General Bashir-Magashi And His Gun Spotted As He Leaves Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
This story is just too sad, and I didn't even want to talk about it. The importation of this American right-wing madness must be nipped in the bud. The coward even had nazi propaganda materials at home and the Evil child even went back home to his parents and acted as if nothing had happened. He even had lunch with them.

His father is a military police officer, and he used his father's gun to murder innocent people. He must be charged as an adult.

His father is under investigation. They are trying to find out if he taught his son how to shoot. The story is a really sad one .... Innocent child and teachers were murdered by the terrorist. Yea, he is a terrorist. May we not give birth to devils as children, Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh1wD4zooQ4

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/11/police-officers-16yrs-old-son-used-his.html?m=1

Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
His father is in trouble because of his Devilish son.

Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kudos to the Brazilian police he was arrested the same day.

Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
He is a terrorist.

Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
Helicopter taking the wounded to the hospital.

Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
Wounded teacher.

Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
The little 12yr old girl he murdered and you can see the mother of the little girl crying angry sad

Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Just look a the 16yr old terrorist shooting at innocent pep.

Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
The nazi patch he wore.

1 Share

Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
Innocent teachers and the innocent child.

Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Mikespecialone(m): 12:00am On Nov 30, 2022
I no even know wetin to talk self , western world is evil
Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 30, 2022
Mikespecialone:
I no even know wetin to talk self , western world is evil

The matter weak me,this is not Brazil,they are importing the extreme right wing nazi ideology from America but by the time Lula is sworn in by next year, I know there would be a massive clampdown on this nazi ideology, it is even a crime in Brazil because Brazilians defeated the Nazis in world War II, it is very clear in the Brazilian constitution.
Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 30, 2022
I know after all these,they still don't know what to do to that demon in human form
Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by TakeNigeriaBack: 1:37am On Nov 30, 2022
That poor child just died on the cold floor like that...very sad. God punish that nazi may he die a violent and untimely death too. May his father die with him and rot in hell.
Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Holybaddo: 2:36am On Nov 30, 2022
Wait No one ever asked why He did that

All you guys talked about is the crime he committed some even called him terrorist

Anyway I will never judge a Man without asking why

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by meobizy(f): 7:26am On Nov 30, 2022
He don use him hand buy 26 plus years of supervision from the government.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Mercury12(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2022
Careless parent.

Similar situations have happen in America. Kids takes their parent's gun to school. Whip it out and starts shooting everyone in the classroom. Dead dead dead, bodies drops to the floor.

The careless father and the trigger happy son should face justice. undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by epondudu: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2022
Abeg which country is this oo?
Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2022
Holybaddo:
Wait No one ever asked why He did that

All you guys talked about is the crime he committed some even called him terrorist

Anyway I will never judge a Man without asking why

His father said he was bullied but He is a terrorist and we don't care,what did the 12yr old innocent girl do to him? he is a nazi terrorist case closed.
Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2022
meobizy:
He don use him hand buy 26 plus years of supervision from the government.

I pray justice won't charge him as a minor or he could walk in 2yrs time angry angry sad
Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 30, 2022
Mercury12:
Careless parent.

Similar situations have happen in America. Kids takes their parent's gun to school. Whip it out and starts shooting everyone in the classroom. Dead dead dead, bodies drops to the floor.

The careless father and the trigger happy son should face justice. undecided

The man should be in jail, how would you be careless like that, a police officer for that matter and the evil child stole 2guns.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2022
epondudu:
Abeg which country is this oo?

It happened in Brazil.
Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ki Olohun saanu was ni undecided undecided
Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by meobizy(f): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I pray justice won't charge him as a minor or he could walk in 2yrs time angry angry sad
As a minor he will still collect ten years minimum. The only difference is he won’t go to adult prison.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
meobizy:
As a minor he will still collect ten years minimum. The only difference is he won’t go to adult prison.

I hope so.
Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by epondudu: 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

It happened in Brazil.
Thanks.
Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Krak(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

His father said he was bullied but He is a terrorist and we don't care,what did the 12yr old innocent girl do to him? he is a nazi terrorist case closed.

That sign is not the Nazi Swastika, that is another symbol.
Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Krak(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
meobizy:
it depend on the age of adulthood in Brazil, plus there are some exceptions to this rule.
Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Krak:

That sign is not the Nazi Swastika, that is another symbol.

You don't know a nazi affiliated symbol when you see one?
Re: Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
deNet:
I know after all these,they still don't know what to do to that demon in human form

The anger is that they might charge him as a minor because under Brazilian law he is still a minor and he could walk when he is 18yrs old, that is the part that is making me mad angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Caught Having Sex With Co-tenant In Bathroom, While Husband Watched TV / Man Strips Half Unclad In GT Bank Afta Money Vanished 4rm His Account(Pic,Video / Shocking!!! Women Beat To Death A Man Who Rapes 8 Year Old Girl N Kills Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.