Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Amazing Babies With Great Swimming Skills. They Are Good At It. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Amazing Babies With Great Swimming Skills. They Are Good At It. (295 Views)

Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle / Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming / Babies Switched At Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Babies With Great Swimming Skills. They Are Good At It. by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2022
This babies are expert swimmers. See how they dive into water, float and sustain with such perfection. I give up to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywWrdHg22es

Is it ideal to teach them early or not?

Re: Amazing Babies With Great Swimming Skills. They Are Good At It. by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2022
Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
These children are amazing.
Re: Amazing Babies With Great Swimming Skills. They Are Good At It. by Kobojunkie: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2022
Dem fit be marine spirits wey Nigerians dey always talk about but never seem to get right. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Babies With Great Swimming Skills. They Are Good At It. by NoToPile: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
Interesting. My heart went up when some of those babies where thrown in the water.

Learn early, be good at it early but safety is our major issue with teaching these babies here in Naija.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Babies With Great Swimming Skills. They Are Good At It. by Mindlog: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
See training.... essential life skill. cheesy
Re: Amazing Babies With Great Swimming Skills. They Are Good At It. by Jennyclay(f): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
Uhmm, I'm speechless. I don't even know what to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Babies With Great Swimming Skills. They Are Good At It. by Toratora: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
Potential navy seals shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Babies With Great Swimming Skills. They Are Good At It. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Dem fit be marine spirits wey Nigerians dey always talk about but never seem to get right. grin

Hahahaha... No be only marine spirit grin. Na Mami water. grin.
They are just well trained in it. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Babies With Great Swimming Skills. They Are Good At It. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
NoToPile:
Interesting. My heart went up when some of those babies where thrown in the water.

Learn early, be good at it early but safety is our major issue with teaching these babies here in Naija.

Exactly, safety is paramount in this kind of training.

Mindlog:
See training.... essential life skill. cheesy
Mehn.. did you see that?? See the girl and boy with both hands tied how they untied it and were able to hold their breath throughout the fit. Chai! I'm marvelled. Even cutie on diaper was showing stunts.. ha cheesy.
Re: Amazing Babies With Great Swimming Skills. They Are Good At It. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
Uhmm, I'm speechless. I don't even know what to say.

Me too. lipsrsealed.
Re: Amazing Babies With Great Swimming Skills. They Are Good At It. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
Toratora:
Potential navy seals shocked

I'm telling you. These ones will be world divers.

(1) (Reply)

Realities Of Expectation / Sale / Love Or Madness???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.