Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! (7177 Views)

I Buy Faulty Working Inverter And Inverter Battery / 100ah Mercury Inverter Battery For Sale At A Give Away Price! / Is Your Inverter Battery Set Not Lasting Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by kingviny: 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
*LET THERE BE LIGHTS!*

Hello fellow nairalanders,

I am an inverter solution consultant with several years of experience in the biz.

Today, il like to talk to you about the best type of inverter battery to buy for your house or office power backup need.

With dollar exchange at an all time high, cost of inverter batteries and Indeed several other things in the market have all gone up. That's why when an investment is to be made at all, one should be able to go for the most cost effective.

There are essentially 3 types of inverter batteries in the market right now

1. Gel/AGM dry cell batteries

2. Tubular batteries

3. Lithium iron batteries

If you have the funds, the third option is the best but if you want to go for what is cost effective in terms of longevity , ruggedity and cost then Tubular battery is your best bet.

I won't advise you to go for the first option as they hardly last long , at best you can enjoy the battery for between 12 to 15 months . They can't also withstand fast charging unlike the other 2. So, if you over charge or under charge this type of battery, it might not even last upto 6 months.

Tubular batteries can withstand fast charge which is a plus if you live in an area where electricity stays for less than 5hrs daily or sun shines for only 5 hours on the average daily.

You can't charge a flat dry cell batteries within 5hrs, you will damage the battery cells in the long term. It takes about 8hrs to fully charge a flat cell battery.

If you follow professional advise, your Tubular battery can last you for about 5 years and the cost difference between it and the dry cell batteries are not much . But the lithium batteries are usually very expensive and delicate to use.

If you have bad batteries that you want to dispose for a fee, you can contact me.

If you want to swap it also for a brand new Tubular battery and pay the difference, I am at your service.

I can also get you the best inverter and solar panel types that would best serve your need.

When it comes to anything alternative energy, you can reachout to me .

Seeking professional advise in an area you are not too familiar with is a smart thing to do .

*POWER IS LIFE!*

*Note*

Generator fume is dangerous and fuel price is always changing like APC, so please give yourselves a treat, get an inverter today. It would increase your lifespan.

*CONTACTS*
WhatsApp/Call:- 08109946200

Momentum Vinay Technologies, Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by psucc(m): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
Very educative¡ Thanks for the piece.

What will be the cost for a 1kva inverter, 250w solar panel and 100ah inverter battery?
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by kingviny: 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
psucc:
Very educative¡ Thanks for the piece.

What will be the cost for a 1kva inverter, 250w solar panel and 100ah inverter battery?

Il advise you go for 150w panel , 2 units so as to maximize the current coming form your controller (if it is a PWM)

There is no 100ah tubular , we only have 220ah.

But if you don't mind the lesser lifespan of a dry cell battery, then we can still get you a 100ah dry cell .

Battery is the fuel of your inverter solution so the longer it can last the better it can reduce your expenses on power in the long run.

However, if your budget cannot go for 2 panels of 200w panels and a 220ah tubular, charge controller and inverter, then you can still settle for your spec.

One more info needed to be able to compute the cost. Where is the location that you want to install the system? Can we chat more on WhatsApp?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by kingviny: 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
Enjoy Xmas with inverter. No dull moment.
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by AceRoyal: 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
kingviny:

Il advise you go for 150w panel , 2 units so as to maximize the current coming form your controller (if it is a PWM)

There is no 100ah tubular , we only have 220ah.

But if you don't mind the lesser lifespan of a dry cell battery, then we can still get you a 100ah dry cell .

Battery is the fuel of your inverter solution so the longer it can last the better it can reduce your expenses on power in the long run.

However, if your budget cannot go for 2 panels of 200w panels and a 220ah tubular, charge controller and inverter, then you can still settle for your spec.

One more info needed to be able to compute the cost. Where is the location that you want to install the system? Can we chat more on WhatsApp?

Thanks

I have a Bluegate BG2000 inverter.

Whats the price of your 220ah tubular batteries?

What capacity of solar panels and how many will you recommend and price?

What can this inverter power in a 3bedroom apartment?

Thanks
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by phrancys001(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kindly advise,how long in hours should I nepa charge 2 luminous inverlast ILTTEX 220 tubular batteries?
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by kingviny: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
AceRoyal:

I have a Bluegate BG2000 inverter.

Whats the price of your 220ah tubular batteries?

What capacity of solar panels and how many will you recommend and price?

What can this inverter power in a 3bedroom apartment?

Thanks

Thanks for your enquiry

Your inverter would require 2 tubular batteries. Each is 175k if supplied in Lagos.

You would need at least 4 solar panels to be able to charge the batteries.

Your total load should be limited to 600 watts to enjoy a reasonable working hours. The more the load you put on it, the lesser the hours of supply.

If you use energy bulbs , standing fans or few ceiling fans , TVs and sound system, laptop then you would be good.

It is not really about the size of the apartment but about the appliances (load) that your inverter would need to power.

If you can ration it well, it would last you for hours.

You can reach me on WhatsApp if you need more personalized advise or to place your order .

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by kingviny: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
phrancys001:
Kindly advise,how long in hours should I nepa charge 2 luminous inverlast ILTTEX 220 tubular batteries?

Your inverter if it is a good one would automatically handle that. It would cut off charging once your batteries are fully charged.

But you can shorten your charging hours with the use of an external fast charger.
I can help you source for it if you are interested.

Normal charging of a flat battery is 8hrs but with a fast charger added, it can reduce to like 5hrs.

Note, this should not be done on dry cell batteries as it would damage it.
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by kingviny: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2022
Be independent of Nepa
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by kingviny: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Swap your bad batteries now.

1 Like

Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by kingviny: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2022
Light
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by kingviny: 7:37am On Dec 18, 2022
Good morning
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by kingviny: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
World cup without inverter ?
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by Topleague(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
can you educate me more on the inverter and the battery. 3 fans, fridge, laptop and 8 bulb of 40 watts each
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by Lekan239(m): 6:38am On Dec 19, 2022
Hi, what is the average workmanship cost a solar installer would charge for a solar system that would powered all appliances in a 3-bedroom including 2 inverter AC and 1 fridge, assumed i buy all the required materials needed myself from you?

That been asked, what is the Net Total required to install and purchase the solar system explained above
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by kingviny: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2022
Lekan239:
Hi, what is the average workmanship cost a solar installer would charge for a solar system that would powered all appliances in a 3-bedroom including 2 inverter AC and 1 fridge, assumed i buy all the required materials needed myself from you?

That been asked, what is the Net Total required to install and purchase the solar system explained above

Your location and apartment type need to also be factored into the costing. Pls kindly reach out on WhatsApp so that I can give you a proposal directly. Thanks

WhatsApp:- 08109946200
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by kingviny: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2022
Topleague:
can you educate me more on the inverter and the battery. 3 fans, fridge, laptop and 8 bulb of 40 watts each

Inverter cost is directly proportional to the load you want it to power. Why use 40w bulbs instead of 5/10 watts . 8 bulbs alone would gulp 320 watts and that alone combined with your other loads is almost hitting 1000 watts, if cost is not a problem, you would need 4 big batteries and a 3kva inverter . But if you can reduce your load, then maybe 2 batteries and 1.5kva would suffice and your cost would also reduce.

Are you using it with solar or without? And your location too.

Let's chat further on WhatsApp pls.

1 Like

Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by kingviny: 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
Light is life
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by kingviny: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
It's great.
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by kingviny: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Happy new year in advance.
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by kingviny: 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hi
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by Fapemz: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
You best bet is Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery. If has reliable lifespan and thousands of charge cycles. Lead acid is an old battery technology and not adviceable at all, surprised it is still popular in Nigeria and that is because our people hardly do personal research before purchasing

2 Likes

Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by Iceking1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
kingviny:
*LET THERE BE LIGHTS!*

Hello fellow nairalanders,

I am an inverter solution consultant with several years of experience in the biz.

Today, il like to talk to you about the best type of inverter battery to buy for your house or office power backup need.

With dollar exchange at an all time high, cost of inverter batteries and Indeed several other things in the market have all gone up. That's why when an investment is to be made at all, one should be able to go for the most cost effective.

There are essentially 3 types of inverter batteries in the market right now

1. Gel/AGM dry cell batteries

2. Tubular batteries

3. Lithium iron batteries

If you have the funds, the third option is the best but if you want to go for what is cost effective in terms of longevity , ruggedity and cost then Tubular battery is your best bet.

I won't advise you to go for the first option as they hardly last long , at best you can enjoy the battery for between 12 to 15 months . They can't also withstand fast charging unlike the other 2. So, if you over charge or under charge this type of battery, it might not even last upto 6 months.

Tubular batteries can withstand fast charge which is a plus if you live in an area where electricity stays for less than 5hrs daily or sun shines for only 5 hours on the average daily.

You can't charge a flat dry cell batteries within 5hrs, you will damage the battery cells in the long term. It takes about 8hrs to fully charge a flat cell battery.

If you follow professional advise, your Tubular battery can last you for about 5 years and the cost difference between it and the dry cell batteries are not much . But the lithium batteries are usually very expensive and delicate to use.

If you have bad batteries that you want to dispose for a fee, you can contact me.

If you want to swap it also for a brand new Tubular battery and pay the difference, I am at your service.

I can also get you the best inverter and solar panel types that would best serve your need.

When it comes to anything alternative energy, you can reachout to me .

Seeking professional advise in an area you are not too familiar with is a smart thing to do .

*POWER IS LIFE!*

*Note*

Generator fume is dangerous and fuel price is always changing like APC, so please give yourselves a treat, get an inverter today. It would increase your lifespan.

*CONTACTS*
WhatsApp :- 08109946200
Call :-

Momentum Vinay Technologies, Lagos.

Hello I bought a 75ah car battery for my inverter, would this battery last me for years?
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by excondido(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
car battery are not ideal for storage energy, they are starter batteries for starting engines because of the high start up energy it supplies and they drain quickly on prolong use due to the design of the electrode plate.

Hello I bought a 75ah car battery for my inverter, would this battery last me for years? [/quote]
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by waleco2008: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
Call

Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by waleco2008: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Calll

Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by melonsgroup: 6:10am On Oct 17, 2023
What's the cost of installing the cheapest inverter in an apartment 3 Celine fan not even always on. Television for parlour alone.lets say 2 bulbs and not always on.
Because I also have rechargeable bulbs to substitute
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by kingviny: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
melonsgroup:
What's the cost of installing the cheapest inverter in an apartment 3 Celine fan not even always on. Television for parlour alone.lets say 2 bulbs and not always on.
Because I also have rechargeable bulbs to substitute

Pls let's chat on WhatsApp

We need to look at different options.
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by Kizyte(m): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
kingviny:

Pls let's chat on WhatsApp

We need to look at different options.
What make of Tubular battery would you recommend?
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by Adgraced: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
How much is the 220AH tubular battery and what is the brand name?
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by kingviny: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
Adgraced:
How much is the 220AH tubular battery and what is the brand name?

lento or 365 power. Both are Indian brand.

230k per battery.
Re: The Best Inverter Battery To Buy !!! by fbtowner(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2023
kingviny:

lento or 365 power. Both are Indian brand.

230k per battery.

Hello chief. Thanks for the info.

I couldn’t find the two brands you mentioned.

I found suc-cam Tasha and Luminous. Any preferable one from these three?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SAD! Pears Baby Lotion Reigning Queen Somkeme Chukwuka Eze Dies At 2 / Men And Women Are Equal! / Effect Of Single Parenting On A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.