Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,489 members, 7,840,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! (3573 Views)

Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. / Did Any Lagosian See A Comet This Evening / N.W.O - Everybody Uses Google But Nobody Has Noticed This Until Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Just wanted to correct the mistake many people keep making.

People confuse these words "meteor", " meteoroid " and "meteorite". Some even use it interchangeably.

The words are related, but are not the same thing.
i didnt make a mistake my use of the word was deliberate,a meteorite heading to hit a surface on another part on earth could still be seen as zooming through the sky before impact,yet its still a meteorite,i also mentioned a comet or asteroid why would you think id do that if i dont know what a meteorite is? you didn't make the statement i did,so you cant possibly know what im thinking without asking me.
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:50am On Dec 21, 2022
omale88:
i didnt make a mistake my use of the word was deliberate, a meteorite heading to hit a surface on another part on earth could still be seen as zooming through the sky before impact,yet its still a meteorite,i also mentioned a comet or asteroid why would you think id do that if i dont know what a meteorite is? you didn't make the statement i did,so you cant possibly know what im thinking without asking me.

No. It is still a meteoroid.

When the meteoroid enters the earth's atmosphere, it begins to burn up as it falls to earth. It then appears as a streak of light (called a meteor).

When it eventually lands on the earth surface (it becomes a meteorite).

It is not every meteoroid that ends up as a meteorite. Some burn to nothing in the sky.
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

No. It is still a meteoroid.

When the meteoroid enters the earth's atmosphere, it begins to burn up as it falls to earth. It then appears as a streak of light (called a meteor).

When it eventually lands on the earth surface (it becomes a meteorite).

It is not every meteoroid that ends up as a meteorite. Some burn to nothing in the sky.

dude save me these lectures and look at my bio im not that naive as you think to begin to explain things to me.i am not a perfectionist but i know what i am talking about stop quoting Wikipedia here.i have had enough of the bullying.i am not wrong simple.
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2022
omale88:
dude save me these lectures and look at my bio im not that naive as you think to begin to explain things to me.i am not a perfectionist but i know what i am talking about stop quoting Wikipedia here.i have had enough of the bullying.i am not wrong simple.

Smh...

And you think I am a novice in space science?

Just take correction and move on.

You were wrong. Admit it.

Even some science journals confuse the terms. I merely corrected you. I don't see how I bullied you.
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Smh...

And you think I am a novice in space science?

Just take correction and move on.

You were wrong. Admit it.

Even some science journals confuse the terms. I merely corrected you. I don't see how I bullied you.
i am not wrong,if you are not a novice i just made it clear to you that i am not, i don't care.
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by MIHOOD(m): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2022
osuolale95:
Just about 8:30pm tonight in Ibadan I saw this bright light coming down from the sky. How many of us noticed this?

The Fastest Way To Become A Millionaire In 2023, With Your Smartphone - Even if you don't have common #20,000 right now.

I'm Ebenezer; a 23 year old dropout explaining how I made millions in 2022 with my phone, and why I believe you can do same.

Once upon a time in 2017, after I was SACKED in the company I was working for in Osogbo.

I went back to my hometown and called my brother explaining my situation, pleading to him to tell me any good business I can start online, and he recommended a writing business.

Although I refused to see the business WORK, so I stubbornly went into different other online businesses, like Ad agency, affiliate marketing and blogging.

And I wasted 2 years trying all these businesses, It was a bad experience because they all failed.

I wasted my precious time and the little money I was hardly collecting from my parents.

But something STROKE me on the second day of February 2022.

Can you keep a secret before I expose it?

-My brother sent pictures of his new Lexus car, I was very happy for him, and at the same time I was feeling MISSED OUT.

And he told me to start the writing business again and try to do things differently this time.

Lo and behold,

I started again, and I started doing things I wasn't doing before. And in that same February I got my first #130K writing project. Which I did on my phone.

Since then, I have gotten a lot of #200K projects, and #600,000 writing project, which I do on phone.

The clients I work for are Us �� and UK �� businesses who need serious people like you to write for them.

And I've been able to teach 2 lucky people who made #400K and #500K within their first month trying it out.

If you're interested and ready to become a Millionaire by early 2023. All you need is

- Your Smartphone

- Good Internet Connection

- And an ability to write normal English.

Do you have these?

Then you deserve to start making at least #250K every month.

In 4 months, you'll officially have your first million sitting in your bank account.

If you are tired of the trials and errors and ready to become a millionaire by 2023, here is my help to you.

I'm rolling out a VIDEO on or before FRIDAY this week, which will teach you 'How To Start A #250K Per Month Writing Business On Your Phone'

If you watch this video, It will explain in detail, the steps you have to take to set up a #250K/Month writing business, and have foreign businesses messaging you on your phone.

Would you like to get on the WAITING LIST for the video?
Click here right now. https:///bah5kw

P.S: I'm a very busy person, quickly get on the list now or you may never hear anything about it again.

This is obviously the last opportunity 2022 have to offer you to magically change your life around in 2023.

Peace,

Ebenezer.

Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by VeryWickedGoat: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2022
KingMack:

May it hot for your side..Anen tongue

Good morning neighbour. How family?
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by KingMack(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Good morning neighbour. How family?

All well my brother and yours?
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by jaszplus12(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2022
RuMiRgO1stSon:
Na meteorite jare
Meteor sir, becomes meteorite if it manages to hit the earth!
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by Abs7(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Comet abi nuclear missile wey miss your compound.
Dis Xmas go hot.

Dis man grin
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by hayoholla(m): 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Joey4321:
If a comet was that close to earth tonight

You and I wouldn't be here exchanging messages.

They are rarely harmful, most comets burns off in the earth atmosphere upon entering, because they are icy objects that when they pass by the sun, they leave a trail of gas as tail. These gas trails also contribute to their speed, and also they evaporate in the cloud mostly before reaching earth's atmosphere. If you have anything space hazard to be worried about, it should be the asteroids, which are heavier, as a result of gravitational force attraction between these dust. They were formed early in the evolution of the solar system, when there were a lot of attarctions between objects like ice, dusts and gas. They are formed and harden into rocks, they constitute the object that are gravitational bound in the solar system. They are destructive on an extinction level .

They were the culprit in the extinction of the dinsoasurs , which gave rise to the evolution of mammals. Thier impact was found to be destructive on a nuclear extinction level. The hiroshima nuclear blast pales in comparison to the impact of the asteroids that wiped off the dinosaur. It cause massive climate changes on a global scale. Earth experienced scorching temperature rise within the moments and times of and after the impacts, followed by a devastating temperature drop. This caused most photosynthetic activities to halt, because the sun which is responsible for photosynthesis was blocked out. It made many large animals that roamed this period to die out, starting with the plant eaters to the meat eaters. So in essence, its really the asteroid we should be worried about. Its a civilisation ending event, if it were to happen, because we are not readily prepared for it.
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by RuMiRgO1stSon: 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
jaszplus12:
Meteor sir, becomes meteorite if it manages to hit the earth!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by Killerbag36: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
osuolale95:
Just about 8:30pm tonight in Ibadan I saw this bright light coming down from the sky. How many of us noticed this?
Harizona vision doh
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by blingxx(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
omale88:
its nice to admit your ignorance.

"Sound in space" does that make sense to you grin ? It's either you don't know anything about astronomy or physics
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by Unyimekelvin: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
Which one did you see??

1 Share

Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
blingxx:

"Sound in space" does that make sense to you grin ? It's either you don't know anything about astronomy or physics
like why do i even need to explain anything to you?you are ignorant as i said. search about electrophonic meteor.
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 27, 2022
sukkot:
well listen seeing all the planets in conjunction means the golden age is here and the end of satans hold and rulership on the earth which is amazing because you are telling me this today of which today is the winter solstice which represents the start and fall of satans kingdom and the ushering in of the golden age which is why you see all these European nations now trying to destroy each other in the third world war over the ukraine situation and when this conjunction happens ( symbolically ) is when the saints will get their freedom from the powers of satan in their life and they would be free. an ascension out of the pit and now your soul is connected to source ( the trusted advisor you mentioned ) and no longer detached and this is what is called being illuminated. and yes having the gifts to understand the messages of the movement of the planets makes you illuminated. like daniel the great astrologer and joseph and solomon. all wise men and astrologers. the three wise men studying the stars to know when the arrival of the golden age and the christ energy would overtake the planet
i had a scary experience just at 3:50 today. i was trying to sleep, when suddenly four white moon's appeared in the sky, i was thinking it was something normal. Until i was lifted up, at that point i wasn't even worried. Until i started vibrating, serious vibrations exactly like a phone but continously. I woke up but i was still vibrating a phone and i started seeing liquid purple light behind my eyelids. Na Jesus i just dey shout till it stopped. But i feel fine now as if nothing happened. Do you have any thought or ideas on what might have happened or what it means. For some months I've always felt as if I was about to be lifted up but i always bounce against an unseen barrier. That didn't happen today. I was more scared that I was going to be taken over by a foreign entity. Otherwise it would have been something normal for me, but i don't know the significance.

Modified.
Google says it is a medical issue.
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by sukkot: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2022
Bat4ever2023:
i had a scary experience just at 3:50 today. i was trying to sleep, when suddenly four white moon's appeared in the sky, i was thinking it was something normal. Until i was lifted up, at that point i wasn't even worried. Until i started vibrating, serious vibrations exactly like a phone but continously. I woke up but i was still vibrating a phone and i started seeing liquid purple light behind my eyelids. Na Jesus i just dey shout till it stopped. But i feel fine now as if nothing happened. Do you have any thought or ideas on what might have happened or what it means. For some months I've always felt as if I was about to be lifted up but i always bounce against an unseen barrier. That didn't happen today. I was more scared that I was going to be taken over by a foreign entity. Otherwise it would have been something normal for me, but i don't know the significance.

Modified.
Google says it is a medical issue.
WELL THE 4 WHITE MOONS means its transition to ascension and when ascended you are vibrating on a higher frequency and this time around there were no barriers to prevent the process so its a successful ascension or a successful reconnection to source and higher self making you a god walking amongst men the likes of daniel being released from the lions den, lazarus being raised up from the dead , noah getting out of the ark, jonah being released from the belly of the whale and joseph being released from the pit of egypt and job being released from sheol. an escape from degradation and a reconnection to heaven. the light bulbs that were dead have been switched back on . and i claim this for myself today the 27th of decemer 2022 on the day i had a dream where i wrestled with an angel and won the fight. this is the day that the LORD had made. let us rejoice and be glad in it

by the way i answered this question for myself because it pertains to me which is why the universe is having you bring it to me.
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
sukkot:
WELL THE 4 WHITE MOONS means its transition to ascension and when ascended you are vibrating on a higher frequency and this time around there were no barriers to prevent the process so its a successful ascension or a successful reconnection to source and higher self making you a god walking amongst men the likes of daniel being released from the lions den, lazarus being raised up from the dead , noah getting out of the ark, jonah being released from the belly of the whale and joseph being released from the pit of egypt and job being released from sheol. an escape from degradation and a reconnection to heaven. the light bulbs that were dead have been switched back on . and i claim this for myself today the 27th of decemer 2022 on the day i had a dream where i wrestled with an angel and won the fight. this is the day that the LORD had made. let us rejoice and be glad in it

by the way i answered this question for myself because it pertains to me which is why the universe is having you bring it to me.
I still have many more ascensions to undergo before i can be able to catch up to the white man. Here's something only you will understand. "As long as you still experience the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge." ~ Fredrich Nietzsche. I'm going to remove my writings from this forum soon. I've realized that i am in possession of very dangerous knowledge. I've been receiving lots of attacks because if my intentions. Free tip. The current war is actually about a piece of lost knowledge, and another old site has been discovered close to Pakistan so expect another war to break there soon. of course the prize is absolutely worth the use of nuclear weapons afterall escape from the matrix is worth destroying the matrix itself.
Shalom.
This should be my last post before clean up. N.b I've already given you a part of the knowledge so guard your host. If possible contract mercenaries from jupiter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wait And Get Your Mapoly Nd Part Time And Hnd Part Time And Full Time Form / Nigeria navy releases final list of successful candidates / 9 Dirty History Facts That Got Skipped In Class; Teachers Run From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.