Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

People Referring To Me As Jibril From Sudan Was Not So Funny - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Referring To Me As Jibril From Sudan Was Not So Funny - Buhari (336 Views)

I doubt buhari is jibril from Sudan but.....OBASANJO / Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan / Jibril From Sudan:Please I Need Answer To This Question... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Referring To Me As Jibril From Sudan Was Not So Funny - Buhari by Xmalcolmprince: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari has described the claim that he was dead and his supposed body double, 'Jibril Aminu from Sudan' as the one occupying the presidential villa in Aso Rock, as an expensive but funny joke.

Buhari reacted to the claim in a documentary shown on Friday night at a private dinner organised by his family and very close associates, marking his 80th birthday tagged "Celebrating a Patriot, a Leader, an elder statesman".

The President said some Nigerians are skilled in creating humour to feast on something they do not understand or comprehend.

He described the rumour as the work of some mischief makers to demonstrate their cheekiness.

Asked by the interviewer if he heard about the crazy rumour a while back that he was not Buhari, he replied smiling, "Yes! People said I am somebody from Sudan. I didn't bother with the name. Nigerians have mischievous ways of explaining themselves."

Read more at

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/p/people-referring-to-me-as-jibril-from.html
Re: People Referring To Me As Jibril From Sudan Was Not So Funny - Buhari by immortalcrown(m): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
Speak your native language. Allow cameras close to your face on live interviews.

1 Like

Re: People Referring To Me As Jibril From Sudan Was Not So Funny - Buhari by tolue42(m): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
We know them...they are also claiming Tinubu is from iragbiji, even though iragbiji is a beautiful town in Osun State, we are 1 omoluabis..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Referring To Me As Jibril From Sudan Was Not So Funny - Buhari by Eriokanmi: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
Me I know say na same buhari. All the features I've known him with, were still there even after his health condition improved. My liking buhari no be today. If not the old age and his health condition, he'd have done a lot. Those he surrounded himself with also aren't patriotic at all . Na dem destroy the apc and Nigerian economy.

I remember back in the days when he used to visit lagos. He must lodge in my former boss' house at MCdinalds Ikoyi. He wasn't the type who would lodge in a hotel. He so much liked my boss. Regardless of days he'd spend in lagos. He'd be in his house throughout. Maybe he'd have played a great role in his cabinet today but God knows best. . So I've marked those features since then and they're still there on his face now. My boss was such a great man. May Jeye Okorodu's soul rest in peace.
Re: People Referring To Me As Jibril From Sudan Was Not So Funny - Buhari by Ojiofor: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Speak your native language. Allow cameras close to your face on live interviews.

Let Nnamdi Kanu repeat it again now he is in Nigeria then I will believe him.

1 Like

Re: People Referring To Me As Jibril From Sudan Was Not So Funny - Buhari by Mrkindness: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
Hahahahah E pain baba very well, reason he was hunting for MNK.
Re: People Referring To Me As Jibril From Sudan Was Not So Funny - Buhari by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
We know them...

The shape of their head be like flat bottom flask...

People wey dey kick their own papa for bed every morning, how much more pesin papa wey dem no even relate with, na their way.... but we can't say because this curse dey ravage their space make we come ignore dem like dat, we need an estimate of their population, the total number of vote giving to the fraud they are parading will definitely give an insight on the number of psychiatric homes which will be provided for them in their 5% space, their lives also matters...
We are rounding up counselors for a rescue mission, we no wan hear sey pesin breadwinner wan pull a Micheal Phelps stunt...
Re: People Referring To Me As Jibril From Sudan Was Not So Funny - Buhari by asanausana91: 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
The worst part is that some educated Nigerians even believe them. It is very sad to see a supposed educated man agreeing with lies concocted by a drop out.

1 Like

Re: People Referring To Me As Jibril From Sudan Was Not So Funny - Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Among them sighted . Mumu IPOB Terrorist member.

Re: People Referring To Me As Jibril From Sudan Was Not So Funny - Buhari by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
He can say whatever he likes now, but there was a time someone (a double) was standing in for him.

We are not all stupid.
Re: People Referring To Me As Jibril From Sudan Was Not So Funny - Buhari by MadamExcellency: 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
But why did he forget his mother tongue after his medical tourism?

You can't blame anybody. Lai Mohammed didn't help either with his answers and defence.
Re: People Referring To Me As Jibril From Sudan Was Not So Funny - Buhari by liminna(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
Few months left, fingers crossed

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Atiku, Ibori Mourn Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Obiozor / One Difficult Task To Do Before We Can Stop This Old Fools Ruling Us / Obidients Before They Became Obidients Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.