Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,890 members, 7,834,957 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

How Can I Overturn Things - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Overturn Things (310 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Overturn Things by dongalaxy(m): 12:46am On Dec 29, 2022
Growing up was very difficult and hard for us giving to the background of my family.

After my secondary school, i couldn't further my education because dad had no money and children were much. As the first son, I was forced to join my uncle who is a business man to learn trade but my uncle in turn asked me to learn a skill which was against my plans for myself but because i couldn't resist, i resorted to his ideas and in all, am now a skilled man at 30 with 7 siblings and mom and Dad almost old.
Now, the question is, How can i overturn things ? The poverty is seriously ravaging us as even my 2 married sisters are married to poor men who even know i dont have, yet turn to me for financial help.
I have saved up to 3m in cash but theirs a big need to make money and change the situation of my family.

Nevertheless, i had thought of building a house on the land i secured at my base here in nasarawa but as i type this , am in my village at a wake keep and i could see what people with money do here, thus my quest to know how i can make a better life for myself and family.
House, what should i do? Start a business to start my building since am not growing younger cos i don't even know how good i can be in business.
Thanks all as i expect a good suggestion on how to get to my dreams.
Re: How Can I Overturn Things by dawnomike(m): 1:50am On Dec 29, 2022
dongalaxy:
Growing up was very difficult and hard for us giving to the background of my family.

After my secondary school, i couldn't further my education because dad had no money and children were much. As the first son, I was forced to join my uncle who is a business man to learn trade but my uncle in turn asked me to learn a skill which was against my plans for myself but because i couldn't resist, i resorted to his ideas and in all, am now a skilled man at 30 with 7 siblings and mom and Dad almost old.
Now, the question is, How can i overturn things ? The poverty is seriously ravaging us as even my 2 married sisters are married to poor men who even know i dont have, yet turn to me for financial help.
I have saved up to 3m in cash but theirs a big need to make money and change the situation of my family.

Nevertheless, i had thought of building a house on the land i secured at my base here in nasarawa but as i type this , am in my village at a wake keep and i could see what people with money do here, thus my quest to know how i can make a better life for myself and family.
House, what should i do? Start a business to start my building since am not growing younger cos i don't even know how good i can be in business.
I see that you seem not to be business savvy.
I suggest you go into a distributorship business if you must or better still, try out anything in line with agriculture.
Re: How Can I Overturn Things by FreshFarmAgro: 3:48am On Dec 29, 2022
dongalaxy:

Lol. You lack ideas.

Come onboard Agriculture and I will show you that that 3M can produce 8M.

Let's relate. You're a multi millionaire. You do not just know
Re: How Can I Overturn Things by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 29, 2022
You said your were poor.Hoe come you have 3m in your bank account.You are a millionaire na.

(1) (Reply)

Which Filling Station Sells At 198 Per Liter / Earn 6 thousand naira in a few minutes! / Etisalat Nigeria-analyst, Pricing (enterprise, Roaming & International)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.