Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

My Real Estate Experience - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Real Estate Experience (593 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Real Estate Experience by ezeanisochi001(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Many years ago, I was broke and depressed because I did not know how to make money.
The responsibility on my shoulder was too much for me to bear with no source of income.
I needed a way out, I needed to be free from my pain and responsibility. I needed to be a *live money making machine*
I thought of all the ways I can make money, I thought of Internet marketing, Affiliate marketing, Copywriting, Email marketing and many more but there was nothing I could do because I needed to make money immediately.
I stumbled on an article on the internet by KAPLAN REAL ESTATE EDUCATION.
Click this link to view the article
https://www.kapre.com/resources/real-estate/is-a-career-in-real-estate-right-for-you/
This article opened my eyes on why Real Estate is for me. Thanks to this article I decided to venture into Real Estate.
But, I had a problem I did not know how to begin my Real Estate journey. I needed guidelines on how to begin my Real Estate journey. I needed a way or lets say a step by step guide to begin as a novice in Real Estate.
You know just like you, I wanted a way to start my Real Estate journey.
I don't want you to be like me so I have decided to give you some STEPS you should know as a rising Realtor in the Real Estate industry.

STEP 1

*DECIDE WHO YOU WANT TO BE IN THE INDUSTRY
There are basically three sectors to begin your journey in the Real Estate industry.

The first is as the INVESTOR, the second is the AGENT, the third is SELLER

Who is the *Investor* ?

The investor is the person that wants to buy the land or properties that is for sale. The investor has the money to buy the lands.

Who is the *agent*

This is the sector I am in. This is also the sector most REAL ESTATE Agent and Realtors are.

The agent is the middle man between the investor and the seller. He brings the _investor_ to the _seller_ and makes his commission once a transaction has been completed.

Who is the *seller* ?

The seller is the person that wants to sell his property. The seller basically puts his property for sale. He makes his money once the _investor_ buys his property

STEP 2

Once you decide the sector, you want to be in the Real Estate industry. Which is most likely to be the *_agent_* like myself. The next step is to look for the *seller*, so you can promote the *seller* properties.
The most reliable and trustworthy way to find the seller is by becoming a Realtor to a Registered Real Estate company.
Real Estate companies like *Medichi Homes and shelter*, *Ace Mérito Homes* etc.

STEP 3

I Call this step THE KING MAKER". This step is very vital because it is when you can be referred as a *_king maker_*
Once you have gotten an _Investor_ to buy the _seller_ property then you can be referred as a KING MAKER.
A KING MAKER is birthed once a transaction is complete.
You cannot say you are a Realtor once you have not made a sale and it is only when you make a sale that you can be a KING MAKER.

You know, I wish I knew this valuable STEPS when I began my Real Estate career. I feel cheated on because, you are basically getting this for free, but you know I love you and I want your success in the Real Estate industry.

If you want to become a King maker like the Top Realtors in Nigeria. Chat me on Whatsapp now to find out how
Re: My Real Estate Experience by faiqashraf25: 2:17pm On Apr 22
Before investing in land in Peru, it's essential to conduct thorough research and due diligence. Consider factors such as location, accessibility, zoning regulations, environmental land for sale in peru considerations, and potential risks. Additionally, consult with local experts, legal advisors, and real estate professionals to navigate the complexities of land acquisition and ownership in Peru.
Re: My Real Estate Experience by faiqashraf25: 8:40pm On Apr 23
Gulberg Green prioritizes the well-being of its residents with an array of recreational facilities. Sprawling parks, jogging tracks, and sports complexes provide ample opportunities for relaxation and rejuvenation amidst nature's embrace. Gulberg Residencia

(1) (Reply)

Working As Trainee With O'level / Do We Have Real Students Anymore / What Government Agency Can One Complain To About A Superior's Incessant Smoking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.