Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,765 members, 7,848,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To? (5254 Views)

Tinubu's "Bala Blue" Incident : What Is Really Going On? / See The Rat Tinubu Was Referring To / You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2023
So guys, I stumbled upon a picture online and it was the picture of a drink named "balablue". A name made popular in Nigeria by one of the presidential candidates called; Bola Ahmed Tinubu at a town hall metting last year.

In his words; "a town hall different from balablue, blu-blu, bulaba". His speech received a lot of criticisms by Nigerians.
Although I've not found any drink named after "blu-blu" and "bulaba" yet, could it be that this was the drink he was referring to when he said those words or it was just a slip of tongue?

See description of the drink below:
BALABLUE
Despite being popularly called Pinga Azul, BalaBlue is a milky alcoholic vodka cocktail, with striking notes of blueberry and amora, (a kind of Brazilian blackberry). Developed for people who appreciate a sweeter and smoother product, its 14.0% alcohol content is almost imperceptible to the palate, showing only the flavour of milk and fruity notes.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLc_LT_AE5s
http://www.ibpira.com.br/en/produto/balablue-2/

Re: Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To? by iSense247: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2023
Felixamos:
So guys, I stumbled upon a picture online and it was the picture of a drink named "balablue". A name made popular in Nigeria by one of the presidential candidates called; Bola Ahmed Tinubu at a town hall metting last year.

In his words; "a town hall different from balablue, blu-blu, bulaba". His speech received a lot of criticisms by Nigerians.
Although I've not found any drink named after "blu-blu" and "bulaba" yet, could it be that this was the drink he was referring to when he said those words or it was just a slip of tongue?

BALABLUE
Despite being popularly called Pinga Azul, BalaBlue is a milky alcoholic vodka cocktail, with striking notes of blueberry and amora, (a kind of Brazilian blackberry). Developed for people who appreciate a sweeter and smoother product, its 14.0% alcohol content is almost imperceptible to the palate, showing only the flavour of milk and fruity notes.

Source:

1 Like

Re: Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=iSense247 post=119727546][/quote]

We as humans have our different body mechanisms and how they operate. They are some certain old age illness that could affect someone and not affect another person.
Making a mockery of one's old age illness would be the most foolish thing to do..

You could make fun of his greedy political lifestyle and ambition but please, don't come on my thread to make a jest of one's old age illness(by picture or by words)..
Re: Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To? by TinubuDeDrugLor: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu is a criminal that must never be allowed to touch Nigeria's Treasury.

4 Likes

Re: Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To? by Plus10(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2023
Urchins are terrible grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To? by FatiMohammed123: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2023
Balalu bulublu bulaba
#Atikuorganizingforaction
#Atiku/Okowa2023
Re: Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To? by MADUBukar005: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2023
Nigeria will not vote for the person that his business is questionable
Re: Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To? by iSense247: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2023
Felixamos:

We as humans have our different body mechanisms and how they operate. They are some certain old age illness that could affect someone and not affect another person.
Making a mockery of one's old age illness would be the most foolish thing to do..

You could make fun of his greedy political lifestyle and ambition but please, don't come on my thread to make a jest of one's old age illness(by picture or by words)..
Thiefnubuu is making mockery of himself and we shall helep him. Such a disaster like him must not happen to Nigeria.

Re: Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2023
iSense247:
Thiefnubuu is making mockery of himself and we shall helep him. Such a disaster like him must not happen to Nigeria.
Let it be known that I distance myself from your post.

By God's grace, my mum raised me better...
Re: Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To? by Ofunaofu: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:
Tinubu is a criminal that must never be allowed to touch Nigeria's Treasury.

Tinubu is also a notorious narcotics drug trafficker the state of Chicago has ever known

1 Like

Re: Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To? by Novarisammy2: 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Felixamos:

the same tinubu made mockery of Tony when the man was alive .
Re: Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To? by Oxala17: 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Felixamos:

BALABLUE

Source:

You have the IQ of a dog
Re: Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
The Drink looks good though...
Re: Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To? by PS712: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Yes o.
Combined with Bulaba meat it'll feel like... Ecstacy!

1 Like

Re: Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
PS712:
Yes o.
Combined with Bulaba meat it'll feel like... Ecstacy!

So it's been confirmed that "balablue" is a drink. Going by your comments, is it safe to say "bulaba" is some type of meat?
Re: Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To? by PS712: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Felixamos:

So it's been confirmed that "balablue" is a drink. Going by your comments, is it safe to say "bulaba" is some type of meat?
May be, pig or dog, lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
PS712:

May be, pig or dog, lol cheesy
Okay Sir... Which means na "blu-blu" remain abi?

1 Like

Re: Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To? by iSense247: 8:00am On Jan 06, 2023
Felixamos:

Let it be known that I distance myself from your post.

By God's grace, my mum raised me better...

grin
Thiefnubuu's mum did not raise him well. That's why he ended up being an identity thief, a drug baron and a corrupt politician. The druggie is the national patron of thugs in Nigeria. Shame on him and his urchins.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Resign – Northern CAN (Published 2012) / JUST IN: El-Rufai Dumps APC, Woos Peter Obi Ahead Of 2027 Elections (Pix) / Dele Momodu's Lust For Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.