Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,985 members, 7,852,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Follow This Instruction In Making Over $1000 With Fiverr Affiliate Program - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Follow This Instruction In Making Over $1000 With Fiverr Affiliate Program (229 Views)

How To Make Up To $500-$1000 With Amazon Kdp / Need Help Getting Clients For Online Business? Follow This Instruction. / Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Follow This Instruction In Making Over $1000 With Fiverr Affiliate Program by Johnrobertcoach: 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
If you know you can actually spend or work online for one or two hours everyday, then I hug you to continue reading this article.

And also if you know you can't be able to spend up to two or at least one hour on the Internet everyday, then kindly Skip this article.

What I am about to show to you today is a strategy I use in making over $1000 and in a very bad month I make between $500 to $700 dollars with fiverr affiliate program without a website.

Please have in mind that this is not a get Rich quick. Yes, for sure I'm making up to $1000 per month based on my skill and experience in digital marketing, and I can't specify how much you are going to make as a beginner.

But if you can follow this instruction am about to show to you and understand it clearly, then I will asure you can make as much as I do.

So before we get started let me first of all explain these two terms to you.

What Is Fiverr?

What Is an Affiliate Program & Affiliate Marketing.

Starting from Fiverr:

Fiverr is the world's largest marketplace for digital services, offering both buyers and sellers a digitally streamlined transactional platform. The unique term for a service offered by a seller on Fiverr is called a 'Gig. ' When creating Gigs, sellers can choose their starting price point.

For example if I want to look for a person that will help me write an article or a blog post on my website, I will just go to Fiverr and enter the search term "Article Writer" and I will see thousands of people who are offering this services, when i choose any of these people to write an article for me on my website, then I will pay then around $5 depending on how they list their price.

But now, you are not going to be a seller on Fiverr, you are only going to be an affiliate marketer. That is how I make up to $1000 every single month without a website.

So in case you don't know what an affiliate program or marketing is, let me throw some light on it.

For example, affiliates (you) apply to join a program (Fiverr, amazon, eBay etc.) and promote the company's products or services. In return, you earn a commission for every sale that you make through your tracking link.

Affiliate marketer is —-you and I

Affiliate programs are —-- companies like amazon, eBay or Fiverr and much more.

Examples of Products are —---- bag, chair, fan, books etc.

Examples of Services are —----- bluehost, WordPress, E-book ( that you read online) Facebook, Google etc.

So now that you know a little about what Fiverr is and also know what affiliate program is.

Can we go further? Are you ready to start making more money with the Fiverr affiliate program?

If you are ready, I am also ready.

All you have to do now, is to go over to my Facebook group, and join the group so that you will get all the updates concerning this topic when I post it there on 7/1/2023.

Please do not drop any of your contact details on the comments section on nairaland, such as email addresses or whatsapp number to get updates from me. Some people might pretend to be me and try to scam you, so be aware.

The best way to get updates from me concerning this topic, is to join my Facebook group. I will post it there on 7/1/2023. Click the link below to join.

JOIN THE GROUP I hope to see you there.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Sales Of Santana Cutting And Sealing Machine / 2023 Global Entrepreneurship Competition for a cash prize of up to US$ 280K / HOUSTON COURT Is The Best Landed Property In Epe Because Of Location & Proximity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.