Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,188 members, 7,825,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. (2187 Views)

Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) / Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by Salvador1: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ekiti State thanks so much. We appreciate you all for coming out to support our incoming President H.E Peter Obi. #ObiDattiInEkiti

2 Likes

Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by Salvador1: 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
More

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by bookson(m): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
I thought they said the stadium was empty. Hmmmm! Obi is peppering them obviously fa

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by meum: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
One thing about 9ja politics is that most of the people seen here will still attend other candidates rallies in that same state. grin

2 Likes

Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by Salvador1: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
bookson:
I thought they said the stadium was empty. Hmmmm! Obi is peppering them obviously fa
seriously Obi will surprise many.

Nlfpmod lalasticlala seun front page.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by SaiOba: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Don't mind those dogs.
bookson:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by Jones4190(m): 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
nigga should start using class room henceforth

1 Like

Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by FalseProphet1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ekiti state is in the bag for Peter Obi.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by Polchiz(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
You will die of hatred and Obi will win.
No amount of tears will stop him.

2 Likes

Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by Goodday90(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Some people will go in the morning and snap pictures of the empty stadium and come and post it as live footage to deceive their drug lord
Urchins are stupid,take it to the bank

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by pacesetting: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
You've been copying and pasting this same thing all over Nairaland today. Are you sure you are okay?
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

1 Like

Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by Polchiz(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
pacesetting:
You've been copying and pasting this same thing all over Nairaland today. Are you sure you are okay?
He is a lunatic.

1 Like

Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by UnfairLife7(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
pacesetting:
Nwanne

Obi is embarrassing himself in the public

The show of shame of Obi is worrisome

No be by force to campaign na

The embarrassment is too much biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by Powerbankng: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Please where is Datti?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by sapele914(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
Powerbankng:
Please where is Datti?
Selfish Pandora doesn’t want datti to pollute his brand.
Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by Obalacam(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Nwanne

Obi is embarrassing himself in the public

The show of shame of Obi is worrisome

No be by force to campaign na

The embarrassment is too much biko
This low lifer who could not afford a bag of rice to celebrate xmad feels sorry for 2x governor, a multi billionaire.
Is God not wonderful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by Prettygirl200(f): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
I pray obi wins this election
Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by Plus10(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Impressive
Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by ganisucks(f): 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
Powerbankng:
Please where is Datti?
He is working underground to further shrink the amount of votes, Baba Lagos will share with Atiku.
Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by ganisucks(f): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
sapele914:
Selfish Pandora doesn’t want datti to pollute his brand.
Datti is working assiduously to make sure that Tinubu’s votes in Borno is ten times less than Atiku.
Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
meum:
One thing about 9ja politics is that most of the people seen here will still attend other candidates rallies in that same state. grin

All the people here will vote for peter Obi

1 Like

Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by stev120(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by stev120(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

Also, I feel more for the Candidate that makes his supporters look like fools. Bala blue! Vomiting undigested poison.. Blasting in tongue and the crowd cheers. Honestly, I feel for you too. Joke apart that's what your brain judged as the best.
Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by PussyMiners: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lmao
Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by meum: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

All the people here will vote for peter Obi

You can’t guarantee that. Safe to say most not all
Re: OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. by techWriter3: 6:13am On Jan 06, 2023
I thing they explained the stadium was empty

Hello, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, thesis, statement of purpose, dissertation, or assignment.

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived / Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos / Benin City Among The World's Most Beautiful Cities In The 15th Century!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.