Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

The Politics Of Muslim-muslim Tickets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politics Of Muslim-muslim Tickets (353 Views)

Northern Christians Vote Obi, SW Christians Betray Them And Vote Muslim Tickets / Breaking: Muslim-Muslim Tickets, Yoruba Christians Pray Against Tinubu Every Day / Muslim Muslim Tickets: A Jihadist Agenda Against Christians — By Bolaji Akinyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Politics Of Muslim-muslim Tickets by luveu: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2023
The God of Christian’s Whom is the Almighty God has risen in the matter of political situation in Nigeria. He is God of justice

4 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Muslim-muslim Tickets by Moh247: 11:02am On Jan 10, 2023
Using religion as bait, telling lies yet you claim to be christian

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Muslim-muslim Tickets by amc: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2023
Bigots using God’s name to justify the evil in their hearts.
Re: The Politics Of Muslim-muslim Tickets by ibechris(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2023
I say Amen without a doubt.
Re: The Politics Of Muslim-muslim Tickets by slimfit1(m): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Christians won't mind a M2 ticket in the south west but not with the northern part of Nigeria. if we Christians make that mistake we will forever be a slave. The Muslims in the North won't allow a C2 ticket, look at Kaduna the Northern Christians are being killed like chicken all we see is we are working hard with mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Politics Of Muslim-muslim Tickets by Righthussle: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fool
Re: The Politics Of Muslim-muslim Tickets by limeta(f): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Amen

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Muslim-muslim Tickets by Karlovych: 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Not all Yoruba m*zlems support Drugnibu and his terrorist assistant.

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Muslim-muslim Tickets by RZArecta(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:
over seventy Muslim groups met in Kano recently concerning this ticket with Ganduje in attendance and they themselves called this ticket a JIHAD

True or false ?

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Muslim-muslim Tickets by beejaay: 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:
Tinubu started with using religion as a bait with his Muslim Muslim ticket.. There is no way u will have empathy and conscience and u will support such a ticket except you are a politicians and we all know politicians are wicked and selfish people.. So tinubu started the division and surely nature will take its course, no one can win the truth

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Muslim-muslim Tickets by Moh247: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
RZArecta:
over seventy Muslim groups met in Kano recently concerning this ticket with Ganduje in attendance and they themselves called this ticket a JIHAD

True or false ?

I have no idea about that... But Jihad has absolutely nothing to do with politics

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Muslim-muslim Tickets by luveu: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:

Show me the lies in that write up. You think we’re serving a dead God? He rules over the affairs of men and give power to Whoever He wills.

If Muslim/Muslim ticket scale through next month election mark my words bola Ahmed tinubu (if atall sworn in), would not last as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Tinubu Healthier Than Me – Shettima / Abdul Samad Rabiu Approves 1.5bil Grant For Devpt Projects In Yewa Land Of Ogun / “I Am Truthfully And Wholly Committed To The Stand Of One Nigeria” – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.