Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,596 members, 7,840,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Wike Hails Buhari’s War Against Boko Haram, Bandits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Hails Buhari’s War Against Boko Haram, Bandits (255 Views)

Gallant Soldiers Fighting Against Boko Haram (video/pictures) / Wike Hails Tinubu For Suspending Emefiele As CBN Governor / Wike Hails U.S For Partnering Rivers Against AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Hails Buhari’s War Against Boko Haram, Bandits by oshozondii: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
Rivers Governor Nyesom Wike has for the first time applauded President Muhammadu Buhari for his sustained war against Boko Haram, bandits and other terrorists in the country.

The Governor spoke at the Government House, Port Harcourt after the wreath laying ceremony to mark the 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day at the Isaac Boro Park on Sunday.

Wike said the best legacies Buhari could leave for the country were the restoration of peace in all troubled geopolitical zones and free and fair elections in February and March.

The Governor said: “I commend our President, General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, for his sustained efforts at defeating the Boko Haram insurgents and bandits terrorizing and destroying our communities in parts of our country.

“The restoration of peace to our troubled geo-political regions and the conduct of free and fair general elections are the best legacies you can live for our country”.

He recalled that a few years after independence, the Armed Forces fought and quelled the civil war that broke out and lasted for three gruesome years.

He said since then, there had been hardly a year when members of the armed forces were not assigned to a bloody combat mission either within or outside the country.

Wike said the armed forces had also been at war with Boko Haram and other insurgents in the Northwest and Northeast of the country for over 10 years and the “unknown gunmen” in the Southeast of the country.

The Governor noted that the goals of all well-meaning leaders should be the sustenance of one country and building a fairer, more inclusive and just society.

https://thenationonlineng.net/wike-hails-buharis-war-against-boko-haram-bandits/
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Hails Buhari’s War Against Boko Haram, Bandits by Johnthejohn(m): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
Wike, when will G-5 officially endorse Peter Obi
Re: Wike Hails Buhari’s War Against Boko Haram, Bandits by Karlovych: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
embarassed Dear Nigerians I urge you all to vote out ApC if you want progress in Nigeria. I made a terrible mistake 8 years ago and I'm currently suffering for it. The worst part is that I'm currently in my 40s and it's too late to turn back the hands of time.

Do not waste your youth like I did!

Vote for LP to ensure progress in Nigeria, Buhari has finished the country

Re: Wike Hails Buhari’s War Against Boko Haram, Bandits by Omoyoruba101: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
Yeye eye service wike.
I hope he heard what happened in niger state today's?
Re: Wike Hails Buhari’s War Against Boko Haram, Bandits by Jones4190(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Wike, when will G-5 officially endorse Peter Obi
if you are a polician, will you endorse someone that is likely to loose election?
Re: Wike Hails Buhari’s War Against Boko Haram, Bandits by Duru009(m): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
THIS man will become inconsequential after FEBRUARY.....
Re: Wike Hails Buhari’s War Against Boko Haram, Bandits by Johnthejohn(m): 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jones4190:

if you are a polician, will you endorse someone that is likely to loose election?
how, are you God Go and mark it somewhere, Peter Obi will win 2023 Presidential Election.

1 Like

Re: Wike Hails Buhari’s War Against Boko Haram, Bandits by SLAP44: 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
Where's the fight?

(1) (Reply)

This Woman Force Market Women To Rally For Tinubu In Lagos, Video, / Soludo Pulled Down My Billboards In Bad Faith, But I Leave Everything To God / 9ja Bloggers WAKEUP Tinubu Remain The Best Fit President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.