Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,348 members, 7,843,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. (3982 Views)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / No Man Has Ever Approached Me – Young 22 Year Old Lady Discloses / Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by mayDtolu(m): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2023
Earlier today, a stunning young lady entered the restaurant where I was eating. She sat next to me, like a regular might, and for a time, it seemed normal that she did until it didn't. She very immediately started making some feminine motions in my direction.

Her intense look cut through the vest I was wearing. She was approachable yet reserved, forward yet uneasy, and if she hadn't eventually made herself known, I might have done the same. She did anyway, but it was awkward and she stumbled over her words in the most innocent way possible, despite the fact that I really liked it.

In actuality, that marks the conclusion of this thread. She lost her temper in the nicest manner, and I think it's normal considering that women rarely approach guys while striking up a good convo. She eventually typed them on her phone for me to see, letting me know what she was trying to say. "Could I please have your phone number, sir?" It reads.

I'm still perplexed as to how she was unable to utter such words, but as I already stated, women initiating convos are not valued in this side of the world.
Even better than I had anticipated, our chat continued for a while. And by the end of the day, she and I both had gorgeous smiles with mine reflecting, "I am in command." I find her admirable as I reflect on this.

To be able to think like she did, she had to put in a lot of effort. And I believe it is imperative that I leverage it preach to the ladies on here. We are past the point where it is a man's obligation to strike up and fit a conversation. Now, it's a two-way street. It takes the commitment of both parties to create a relationship that will last. In reality, most men aren't eager to click with women who rely entirely on them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by Dogalmighty17: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2023
You know. ... Maybe you shouldn't have changed your weed supplier. The last weed you smoked clearly messed up your thinking and you are imagining things.

39 Likes

Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by Revoluxe: 9:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Why are you like dis?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by Thrombosis: 9:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Maybe she for won use you get free food

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by Autobot05: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2023
mayDtolu:
Earlier today, a stunning young lady entered the restaurant where I was eating. She sat next to me, like a regular might, and for a time, it seemed normal that she did until it didn't. She very immediately started making some feminine motions in my direction.

Her intense look cut through the vest I was wearing. She was approachable yet reserved, forward yet uneasy, and if she hadn't eventually made herself known, I might have done the same. She did anyway, but it was awkward and she stumbled over her words in the most innocent way possible, despite the fact that I really liked it.

In actuality, that marks the conclusion of this thread. She lost her temper in the nicest manner, and I think it's normal considering that women rarely approach guys while striking up a good convo. She eventually typed them on her phone for me to see, letting me know what she was trying to say. "Could I please have your phone number, sir?" It reads.

I'm still perplexed as to how she was unable to utter such words, but as I already stated, women initiating convos are not valued in this side of the world.
Even better than I had anticipated, our chat continued for a while. And by the end of the day, she and I both had gorgeous smiles with mine reflecting, "I am in command." I find her admirable as I reflect on this.

To be able to think like she did, she had to put in a lot of effort. And I believe it is imperative that I leverage it preach to the ladies on here. We are past the point where it is a man's obligation to strike up and fit a conversation. Now, it's a two-way street. It takes the commitment of both parties to create a relationship that will last. In reality, most men aren't eager to click with women who rely entirely on them.

Ig it's the first time a women is approaching you ??
Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by Cypress042(m): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2023
Do you know that too much of romeo and juliet stories can mess up the way one think?

See imaginations shocked

6 Likes

Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by feranmi143: 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cypress042:
Do you know that too much of romeo and juliet stories can mess up the way one think?

See imaginations shocked
Yo fish, (could i please have you phone number, sir?" ) this got me real good grin grin. Wtf

1 Like

Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by Goodlady(f): 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thrombosis:
You think so?
Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by Ballzproblem2: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
You know. ... Maybe you shouldn't have changed your weed supplier. The last weed you smoked clearly messed up your thinking and you are imagining things.
but the guy can write well though I enjoyed it

7 Likes

Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by Johnholt909: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
Quite interesting though but you really need to be careful with women out there. Unfortunately, I can’t give my digits to a woman who can’t strike up a conversation.

1 Like

Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by Desusi: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
There is nothing wrong for a lady to approach you.we see it as a taboo or selling off themselves to men here in Africa. Outside Africa, a woman can approach you for anything.A white lady, beautiful like Angel, once requested from me whether l could permit her to kiss me. As an African, l was initially shocked,but later agreed. If you were to be in my shoe,what would you have done?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by mayDtolu(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
Desusi:
There is nothing wrong for a lady to approach you.we see it as a taboo or selling off themselves to men here in Africa. Outside Africa, a woman can approach you for anything.A white lady, beautiful like Angel, once requested from me whether l could permit her to kiss me. As an African, l was initially shocked,but later agreed. If you were to be in my shoe,what would you have done?

You get the point? Read the last paragraph, It’s to motivate Nigerian girls to follow suit and they should takeaway the “fear of rejection”.
Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by Dshocker(m): 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
mayDtolu:

Stop lying naaaaa

Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by Silentgroper(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
How they find it hard to utter such words beats me ..

I've had one send over a friend to me ... She still didn't say the words..

What she said was I looked like someone she knows .. she just asked of my name and that's where it ended...

I kept wondering what the point is in sending friends to ask if a person you thought looked familiar is actually the one .. until it hit me what their actual intent was..

Females should grow some balls, lol literally by the way...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by kaywhy09(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Iro nla
Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by Desusi: 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
mayDtolu:

You get the point? Read the last paragraph, It’s to motivate Nigerian girls to follow suit and they should takeaway the “fear of rejection”.
I see,thanks.
Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
mayDtolu:

Account created in 2015 grin grin grin grin grin U should be in ur mid or late 30s yet u don't want to have sense grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

“Ancient of days, as old as u are u will never changeeeee’ grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wish i could use a voice note to sing that for u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by 24dro(m): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
There was cut there! grin grin grin
Ballzproblem2:
but the guy can write well though I enjoyed it
Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by Generalwoodz(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nigerian gals, y'all should change tactics and withdraw from the norm in the exact same fashion a rat would run out of a burning house.

I walk on the streets, these gals be killing me with intense and focused look like a guard stationed at Emefele's door, the CBN governor.

I return look and invite them on eyes staring contest but these gals lacks grits, and couldn't withstand leading up to them changing the inclination of their necks like a sad cow.

Deep inside their hearts, the softest part of their nipples, the most curvaceous angle of their waist, they wanna say, "Hola boy."

But they wouldn't.

It's only a groundnut few...I mean

It's only the Tors, Goliaths, and the Hulk in female bodies has the courage to say, "Hola Boy" in the most hoarse, husky and masculine voice ever.

1 Like

Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by Starboytwo(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Never seen such a terribly concocted lie, guy. Rest pls.
Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by WantsandMore: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
You know you can trash talk the op without involving weed right? Except you r probably short of imagination...lol

1 Like

Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by rickleye: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
mayDtolu:

Wow ! Wow ! Wow !
You write very well Sir !
Paragraphs, Commas , Spacing . I really enjoyed it. I was able to visualize the setting.

By you saying " How Nigerian Girl approached you " means you are either Caucasian , African American or mixed heritage.
It is not uncommon for ladies to make the first move, it's just rare in that part of the world. It will take another generation for it to be more common due to culture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by efewizey(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
Autobot05:

Ig it's the first time a women is approaching you ??

No let them whyne u o. She has read o. I won't be suprised to hear she is carrying your baby soon. Na so them they do now o. Don't fall into what some of us fell into

1 Like

Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by Starz825(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
Leave that side some girls are bold

This one came to meet me
After she Said all she cóuld...told me she shouldn't be saying all this but she doesn't care...

I was stunned!

The only thing about girls that come to you is they will leave you if they find somebody like your type except you got unique qualities that can hook her up to you

1 Like

Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by Telegram234(m): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thrombosis:
Valentine na next month.
Lol
Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by Nyascobar1414: 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
MGTOW...
I'm not always Interested cos
After the s£x, the feelings die off.
Oh my soul..
Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by Chris2863(m): 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
You really need to learn how to write op. Don’t come and give me unnecessary headache. Btw, your epistle explains nothing to us. All I see here is a dude swimming in a pool of delusion
Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by udeh3(m): 12:32am On Jan 18, 2023
I've experienced sure before. I had experience of two different ladies.

I respected their own way of approach and reciprocated appropriately. Though, those two relationship were marred by some circumstances, but, it was an amazing experience. We still do talk once awhile

Ladies, if you see a guy you like. When he ticks your boxes, shoot the shot in the most modest way.

1 Like

Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by Crampyblood(m): 6:06am On Jan 18, 2023
Just be careful out there, this gender are killers of everything good cool

1 Like

Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 18, 2023
Nigerian girls would rather die than approach a guy they like

Highest they can do if they like you is to give signals for you to approach

It's only oyibo babes that can approach a guy if they like him

Oyibo babes are so straight forward when they want to approach you

1 Like

Re: My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. by HltSong: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
MGTOW...

I'm not always Interested cos

After the s£x, the feelings die off.

Oh my soul..

Even mad woman go look you run...

You no know say you wowo? grin grin

How far your runs with that nairaland love-vendor? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! / Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? / We Are Engaged But She Doesn't Want To Tell Her Parents Yet..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.