Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,848 members, 7,834,827 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

People Should Stop Campaigning For Tinubu And Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Should Stop Campaigning For Tinubu And Atiku (223 Views)

Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor / Saraki should Resume His Duties and Stop Campaigning for PDP – Labour Leader / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Should Stop Campaigning For Tinubu And Atiku by PresidObi: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
_*After watching Peter Obi's conference in Chatham hall today, I want to appeal to all pdp and apc supporters to stop campaigning for Atiku and Tinubu respectively. My questions to these my brothers and sisters are these: did you see how a presidential candidate should present himself before audience? Did you see how he answered all the questions? Did you see him delegate questions to his team members? Did you see him reading from papers? Did you see how smart he was in his approach to issues What else do you people want?? Are you guys not tired of doing one and the same thing and expecting different results? Nigerians, we all have waited for this particular moment when a man like Peter Obi will arise and that wish has been answered. Let us put our differences aside and campaign for Peter Obi for better Nigeria. The time of Tinubu and Atiku is gone, let them go and rest, enjoy the money they worked so hard for. Peter Obi is the hope of Nigerians today. I'm am so proud that a leader like Peter Obi has come on board. The only thing that can stop PO from becoming the next president of Nigeria is by rigging this coming presidential election and if they old gladiators attempt that, then they will push the youths to the wall. Let us for once do the right thing. A new Nigeria is possible through Peter Obi.*_
Re: People Should Stop Campaigning For Tinubu And Atiku by PresidObi: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
The man Peter Obi

Re: People Should Stop Campaigning For Tinubu And Atiku by PresidObi: 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Strong stone of salvation for the whole Nigerian oppressed masses. God will grant us a president with a human heart.

Re: People Should Stop Campaigning For Tinubu And Atiku by socialmediaman: 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
It’s like asking an agbero to stop overloading trucks. Wetin concern agbero with overload? His own is to carry load and get paid
Re: People Should Stop Campaigning For Tinubu And Atiku by seunmsg(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lol, e don reach to dey beg?

See, we love this country so much that we can’t allow an incompetent bigot ruin it for us. Peter Obi does not have what it takes to be president of a diverse country like Nigeria. We have a far better and competent candidate in the race and that’s the person we are going to vote for.

Tinubu performed very well as governor of Lagos. He laid the foundation for the success of successive governors in Lagos. He’s also a nationalist who is at home in every state in Nigeria. He doesn’t discriminate based on religion or ethnicity. He understands how to lead a diverse country like ours to prosperity. He has done it in Lagos, he will do it in Nigeria. Let’s follow person wey sabi road.

3 Likes

Re: People Should Stop Campaigning For Tinubu And Atiku by sunray(m): 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
Do you want to redefine democracy? There is freedom of choice.
Re: People Should Stop Campaigning For Tinubu And Atiku by Tinubuadvocate: 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thunder fire ipob terrorist using 8years shouting biafra and skullminners also calling hausa fulani illiterate. Yet you want Nigeria to vote you igbo.

Your unknown candidate lack ability to govern Nigeria please shift and stop disturbing internet space particularly Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Taskforce Will Continually Make The State Unhabitable For Criminals / Update: Gunmen Behead Imo LGA Chairman After Collecting Ransom / Hajiya Najaatu Mohammed-hear what she says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.