Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,083 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Why Are Tinubu Urchins Like This Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Tinubu Urchins Like This Now? (339 Views)

Why Are Tinubu Urchins So Heartless And Despicable ? (Pics) / Direct Primaries: Sane Nigerians 1 vs 0 Tinubu Urchins. / The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Tinubu Urchins Like This Now? by ScamHunter: 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
Imagine one was telling us to vote bat shit for a better Nigeria. Local man confuse o. It was later I grasped that bat shit is actually BAT SHET. Have you noticed that everything about Tinubu is skewed in fact must be skewed?

Biko vote wisely.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Tinubu Urchins Like This Now? by Moh247: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
cool

This remarkable day Bola Ahmed Tinubu 's Lekki Deep Sea port got commissioned, at Lekki Free Trade zone that houses Dangote Africa's largest refinery

It's State and Private owned through PPP

It's a Port that SouthEast greatest Politicians since 1960s have not been able to accomplish

Think deeply, search your soul and you have the answer

Re: Why Are Tinubu Urchins Like This Now? by Naira20: 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Who wants BAT shit?
God forbid BATing o

ScamHunter:
Imagine one was telling us to vote Bat Shit for a better Nigeria. Local man confuse o. It was later I grasped that bat shit is actually BAT SHET. Have you noticed that everything about Tinubu is skewed in fact must be skewed?

Biko vote wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Urchins Like This Now? by Emmanuella00(f): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
There is God oo😐
Re: Why Are Tinubu Urchins Like This Now? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
Don't mind those criminal-loving batstards

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Urchins Like This Now? by Cherish233: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
Biko ooo
Re: Why Are Tinubu Urchins Like This Now? by Pauldollars(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:
cool

This remarkable day Bola Ahmed Tinubu 's Lekki Deep Sea port

Ignorance and lliteracy is your own problem. Brainwashed by Tinubu's media campaign group

That's A project which has public and private partnership

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Tinubu Urchins Like This Now? by Moh247: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pauldollars:

Ignorance and lliteracy is your own problem. Brainwashed by Tinubu's media campaign group

That's A project which has public and private partnership

First literacy is the ability to read and write, and you clearly read my comment

Secondly a founder of a project can be credited for it's success as it was his brain which conceived the idea and he got both the Chinese and FG partners

It's only common sense to respect such founder
Re: Why Are Tinubu Urchins Like This Now? by Pauldollars(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

First literacy is the ability to read and write, and you clearly read my comment

Secondly a founder of a project can be credited for it's success as it was his brain which conceived the idea and he got both the Chinese and FG partners

It's only common sense to respect such founder

The bolded shows you're an ignorant kid, brainwashed by a group of adults. You were probably born in the late 90s or early 2000s. So you know nothing about the development of Lagos State, except that which you were told by some adults

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Urchins Like This Now? by Moh247: 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pauldollars:

The bolded shows you're an ignorant kid, brainwashed by a group of adults. You were probably born in the late 90s or early 2000s.

And your constant resort to insult shows your complete ignorance on the subject at hand

I believe if you had anything logical to say you wouldn't hesitate

Re: Why Are Tinubu Urchins Like This Now? by Pauldollars(m): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

And your constant resort to insult shows your complete ignorance on the subject at hand

I believe if you had anything logical to say you wouldn't hesitate

If telling you that you're brainwashed is an insult to you. Good and fine. Rather than correct your illogical statement, you're whining.
You won't understand anything logical, so no need schooling you on what is logical. grin
You're part of the class of youngsters who are told one man built Lagos state and you accept it hook, line and sinker...coz you know nothing about history.
Re: Why Are Tinubu Urchins Like This Now? by Moh247: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pauldollars:

If telling you that you're brainwashed is an insult to you. Good and fine. Rather than correct your illogical statement, you're whining.
You won't understand anything logical, so no need schooling you on what is logical. grin
You're part of the class of youngsters who are told one man built Lagos state and you accept it hook, line and sinker...coz you know nothing about history.

I'll prolly educate you fully on what Lekki, Ajah axis used to be, the court cases with land owners, Tinubu's intervention, creation of First ever free trade Zone in Nigeria ( I doubt you can actually understand what FTZ means) and why Tinubu is solely credited for Lekki Housing scheme, Lekki free trade Zone, Ibeju Lekki, Lekki Deep sea port
Re: Why Are Tinubu Urchins Like This Now? by Pauldollars(m): 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

I'll prolly educate you fully on what Lekki, Ajah axis used to be, the court cases with land owners, Tinubu's intervention, creation of First ever free trade Zone in Nigeria ( I doubt you can actually understand what FTZ means) and why Tinubu is solely credited for Lekki Housing scheme, Lekki free trade Zone, Ibeju Lekki, Lekki Deep sea port

Those are the only projects you know and think exist in Lagos State coz someone told you that Tinubu the magician performed signs and wonders to bring them to existence.
You're totally bereft of any knowledge of history except that which you read on social media and from BAT/Shettima whatsapp groups.

Now I see that most of your comments on different threads stems from chronic ignorance
Re: Why Are Tinubu Urchins Like This Now? by Moh247: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pauldollars:

Those are the only projects you know and think exist in Lagos State coz someone told you that Tinubu the magician performed signs and wonders to bring them to existence.
You're totally bereft of any knowledge of history except that which you read on social media and from BAT/Shettima whatsapp groups

Stop the whataboutism and stop going off point
Re: Why Are Tinubu Urchins Like This Now? by Pauldollars(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

Stop the whataboutism and stop going off point

Now I see that most of your comments on different threads stems from chronic ignorance
Re: Why Are Tinubu Urchins Like This Now? by Moh247: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pauldollars:

You are still yet to make a single point on this thread
Re: Why Are Tinubu Urchins Like This Now? by Pauldollars(m): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

You are still yet to make a single point on this thread

You don't understand anything logical, why should I point at what you can't understand? grin
Re: Why Are Tinubu Urchins Like This Now? by Moh247: 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pauldollars:

You don't understand anything logical, why should I point at what you can't understand? grin

Ok.. have a great day

Re: Why Are Tinubu Urchins Like This Now? by ScamHunter: 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bad news for urchins

(1) (Reply)

Birthday: Celebrating Wahab Issa's Life Of Philanthropy And Service To Humanity / Adeleke: Timi Frank Urges NJC, EFCC To Probe Osun Tribunal Judges / Tinubu Alleges Plot To Postpone Election, Form Interim Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.