Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,594 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Many NNPP Members Defect To PDP In Yobe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many NNPP Members Defect To PDP In Yobe (307 Views)

620,000 NNPP Members In Northeast Dump Kwankwaso, Join Atiku In PDP / 700,000 NE NNPP Members Defect To PDP, Urge Kwankwaso To Join / 20,000 APC, NNPP Members Dump Parties, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many NNPP Members Defect To PDP In Yobe by FuglyGurl(f): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
Scores of NNPP members in Yobe have abandoned the party for PDP, further complicating the party’s presidential ambition in the February poll.

Dr Babayo Liman, the NNPP North-East Zonal Secretary, announced the defection while addressing newsmen on Tuesday in Damaturu.

“We are here to inform the general public and our teaming supporters of about 600,000 in the six North-Eastern states of our decision,” he said.

Mr Liman said in Yobe, he was defecting “with about 170,000 supporters”.

“The party lacks structure and focus to address the problems of Nigerians,” he said.

He also said for over five months, the NNPP leadership could not resolve some internal crises.

“So, I decided to resign my appointment and join PDP in support of the presidential candidate of the party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

”As part of a tradition, when a leader defects from one political party to the other, he needs to inform his supporters of his decision.

“So I took it as my responsibility to go round the six North-Eastern states to inform supporters of my decision and position,” he said.

According to Mr Liman, the 16 years of PDP administration in Nigeria have been a great success for all Nigerians.

He said insecurity was only in some parts on Nigeria, unlike under All Progressives Congress, APC, administration where it spreads across all parts of the country.

https://dailynigerian.com/many-nnpp-members-defect-pdp/

Re: Many NNPP Members Defect To PDP In Yobe by shuttox: 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
E dey play E dey show

God will not allow our enemies to laugh at us this 2023
Re: Many NNPP Members Defect To PDP In Yobe by HenryThegreat1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Atiku will try for north in this election
Re: Many NNPP Members Defect To PDP In Yobe by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Alliance loading embarassed

Goodbye to Tinubu and OBIDIENTS embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Many NNPP Members Defect To PDP In Yobe by ladipo007: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
You don't need a prophet to tell you that atiku is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Many NNPP Members Defect To PDP In Yobe by Xscape1993(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bye bye to the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa.....

1 Like

Re: Many NNPP Members Defect To PDP In Yobe by Felimax(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
ladipo007:
You don't need a prophet to tell you that atiku is the next president of Nigeria.

There is no prophet in Nigeria all of them na scam.
Non of them could give a good prophesy on COVID 19, they were all just lying in God's name.

Election is like football you can predict but cannot give prophesy.

(1) (Reply)

Don Lulu Next For The Abia State Pdp Governorship / Redesigned Naira Notes Targeted At Elites Hoarding Illicit Funds, Not Common Man / Money Changers Are Selling N700k New Naira Note For N1million – Whitemoney (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.