Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,709 members, 7,840,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

2023: Those Planning To Deal With Me Will Be Defeated, Wike Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Those Planning To Deal With Me Will Be Defeated, Wike Boasts (171 Views)

2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni / 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki / PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Those Planning To Deal With Me Will Be Defeated, Wike Boasts by thequesttimes1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
The Governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike, has said that those plotting to deal with him if they win the 2023 presidential election will be defeated next month.

He described their threats as empty, saying God would not allow them access to the Aso Rock.
https://www.thequesttimes.com/2023-those-planning-to-deal-with-me-will-be-defeated-wike-boasts/

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Scarcity: Reps. To Meet NNPC And Others / Some Peoples Will Be Blind Forever / Foreign Groups Bent On Destroying Nigeria Behind Boko Haram — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.