Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,439 members, 7,823,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Inec Wants To Disenfranchise Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Wants To Disenfranchise Me (354 Views)

INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise New Voters In Edo - Coalition Alleges / 2023 Ballot Paper Sample & How INEC Wants To Disfranchise Labour Party / INEC Wants N6bn To Feed Policemen During 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Wants To Disenfranchise Me by Mayydayy(m): 12:18am On Jan 27, 2023
I did a PVC registration at INEC office along East-West Road in portharcourt, Rivers state since May 2022 but can't find my PVC at their office till date.I have been going to the INEC office almost everyday,wasting my scarce fuel and always coming back with the same response, "we are still waiting for the new cards".
The first day I went to pick my pvc,I was told that my name was on the voters register but my pvc was not yet available.I was told to come back the following week and I was given a form to fill in that regard,which I did and was told to come the next week which I also did.
I went there today again and was told that the cards are yet to come and I have only two days till the end of pvc collection.
I felt so bad today,infact I felt like crying.
I want to ask,is there anyone here having this same experience because the whole thing is driving me nuts.
Not getting my pvc and casting my vote to my preferred candidate this February is going to be a hurtful experience to me.I really need an advice on what to do about this urgently.
Re: Inec Wants To Disenfranchise Me by Mystic216: 12:34am On Jan 27, 2023
Go to the office and change am for them
Don’t always obey their instructions
When they give you any excuse tomorrow, change am for them and cause commotion there, your PVC will come out immediately

2 Likes

Re: Inec Wants To Disenfranchise Me by Finneseguy1(m): 2:02am On Jan 27, 2023
I think this will help

Re: Inec Wants To Disenfranchise Me by ipobarecriminals: 2:12am On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Inec Wants To Disenfranchise Me by Mayydayy(m): 7:18am On Jan 27, 2023
Finneseguy1:
I think this will help
I don't think this is the issue.They said its not perhaps printed.I know the ward where I am supposed to collect it but it is never available in the first place.
Re: Inec Wants To Disenfranchise Me by Donsheddy: 7:28am On Jan 27, 2023
Heard new PVC arrived yesterday.
So you might check back

1 Like

Re: Inec Wants To Disenfranchise Me by Mayydayy(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2023
Donsheddy:
Heard new PVC arrived yesterday.
So you might check back

I have gone back to check this morning. No new card yet.
Re: Inec Wants To Disenfranchise Me by greatlee(m): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mayydayy:

I have gone back to check this morning. No new card yet.

My brother, I'm in the same shoe with you. Honestly i have never been so pained. I am just coming from there right now and it's same old story. They said the cards are not yet available.

1 Like

Re: Inec Wants To Disenfranchise Me by greatlee(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
How far bro? Have you gotten your PVC yet?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives At The Kano Emir’s Palace To Commission A New Emir’s Chamber (VID / Old Age Doesn't Determine Good Governance. Peter Obi / Tinubu Can Do Without The Christians In This Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.