Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,017 members, 7,841,869 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Transfer Deadline Updates - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transfer Deadline Updates (19038 Views)

Scottish European L1and L2 Transfer Deadline Updates / Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video) / Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by JasonScoolari: 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
aujile:

He's already in Crystal palace
Thank you bro.
Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by emmyw(m): 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
🚨 | 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗘 𝗚𝗢: Enzo Fernández

Enzo Fernández to Chelsea… HERE WE GO! Agreement reached right now between Chelsea & Benfica 🔵🇦🇷

Important: clubs running to get the documents signed before end of the window, it’s finally agreed.

1 Like

Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by clems88(m): 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
Who do Liverpool this thing angry I'm tired of check their page to see if theirs any signings

4 Likes

Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by JasonScoolari: 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
With a good manager, Chelsea can win 10 straight games with these new players.

1 Like

Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by MrColdsweat: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
clems88:
Who do Liverpool this thing angry I'm tired of check their page to see if theirs any signings
This period really opened my eyes. Liverpool is truly a racist club. Letting gini, mane leave and giving milner jones, Henderson, gomez new contracts.

6 Likes

Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by wiseone28: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
clems88:
E be like say we will go back to average club
Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by clems88(m): 12:10am On Feb 01, 2023
wiseone28:
I just hope we don't relegate . Imagine our position on the table yet they refused signing. I feel the owners don't care
Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by wiseone28: 12:26am On Feb 01, 2023
clems88:
I just hope we don't relegate . Imagine our position on the table yet they refused signing. I feel the owners don't care
I don't know why our bench are always injury prone..

Man City doesn't have such complain every season
Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by Numerouno94(m): 12:40am On Feb 01, 2023
StrikeBack:
Jorginho
Jorginho has completed medical tests and he’s set to sign the contract as new Arsenal player until June 2024 with an option until 2025 🚨⚪️🔴 #AFC

£10m plus £2m fee confirmed.

🎥 Ziyech-PSG talks continue, Enzo, Amrabat and more: /3Dsvbh0
PSG is not a serious club, wat do dey need Ziyech for?

1 Like

Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by Obidientful: 12:43am On Feb 01, 2023
Numerouno94:

PSG is not a serious club, wat do dey need Ziyech for?
PSG bench is made up of farmers, carpenters and plumbers. Very useless bench. They need ziyech a footballer on that bench

1 Like

Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by Numerouno94(m): 12:45am On Feb 01, 2023
Obidientful:

PSG bench is made up of farmers, carpenters and plumbers. Very useless bench. They need ziyech a footballer on that bench

LoL, abeg no make me laff this nightgringrin
Honestly, PSG is not a serious club. They have a very poor transfer policy.
Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 01, 2023
When You Are Not Aware Of This Anything Can Kill You

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5EBHL4GEdA
Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by Numerouno94(m): 12:46am On Feb 01, 2023
wiseone28:
I feel una pain. Over confidence dey kill klopp most times.

1 Like

Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by Numerouno94(m): 12:49am On Feb 01, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Same here, good signing for the gunners.

A more reliable back up to Thomas Partey.

Now, they can offload Lokonga.

Wetin Lokonga do u na gringrin

I don't see Jorginho as a gud buy. Lazy nd gives back passes alot. Anyways let's see how Arteta will roll d dice.

Bn a while bro, hope u gud?
Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by bentenny(m): 1:28am On Feb 01, 2023
MrColdsweat:

This period really opened my eyes. Liverpool is truly a racist club. Letting gini, mane leave and giving milner jones, Henderson, gomez new contracts.
Hmmmm...so konate is a white French player abi?
Matip is a white Cameroonian?
I guess fabinho is a white Brazilian player and keita is a white Guinean player?
Even Gakpo is a white player from Netherlands... Weldone to you and three comrades that liked your strange comment!
Beer parlour gist!

7 Likes

Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by MrColdsweat: 2:19am On Feb 01, 2023
bentenny:

Hmmmm...so konate is a white French player abi?
Matip is a white Cameroonian?
I guess fabinho is a white Brazilian player and keita is a white Guinean player?
Even Gakpo is a white player from Netherlands... Weldone to you and three comrades that liked your strange comment!
Beer parlour gist!
Liverpool has had only one non-british captain in its entire history. How many foreigners are at the top management of the club? None!
What have the likes of henderson, gomez, Jones, milner, Phillips done to earn new contracts while we experience difficulties in extending the contracts of foreigners (gini, mane, lucas leiva, emre can, firmino)?
Why don't other top english clubs have so many English players like Liverpool?
Why was hyypia stripped of the armband for gerrard?
Why was Henderson handed the armband ahead of kolo toure, lucas leiva, Daniel agger, skrtel?
Why was James milner appointed vice captain to Henderson even though he(milner) just arrived at the club?
Answer these questions without painting Liverpool as a racist club.

3 Likes

Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by bentenny(m): 4:06am On Feb 01, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Liverpool has had only one non-british captain in its entire history. How many foreigners are at the top management of the club? None!
What have the likes of henderson, gomez, Jones, milner, Phillips done to earn new contracts while we experience difficulties in extending the contracts of foreigners (gini, mane, lucas leiva, emre can, firmino)?
Why don't other top english clubs have so many English players like Liverpool?
Why was hyypia stripped of the armband for gerrard?
Why was Henderson handed the armband ahead of kolo toure, lucas leiva, Daniel agger, skrtel?
Why was James milner appointed vice captain to Henderson even though he(milner) just arrived at the club?
Answer these questions without painting Liverpool as a racist club.
You are trying to be evasive with your initial statements which I reacted to!

Remember you said that the reason for the exit of mane and gini was because you insinuated that the club hated black players and I proved to you that the likes of Gino and mane were not the only black players by listing other black players that are still playing for Liverpool!

Keita,matip,VVD,Gomez,fabinho,konate,TTA and even new signing Gakpo are black players....so where is the racism content you are alleging?

The rest of your preconceived narratives which I find preposterous and laughable about captaincy is not a title bestowed on anyone but a vote of confidence from the senior team mates and the manager!

The team mates not the club management make the decision of who the captain or vice captain will be...while the manager approves the decision!

Secondly,I don't know what you refer to as top management in the club because the last time I checked,the owner is foreign,the coach klopp is foreign....the coaching crew is also foreign!!
So which management team are you talking about?

Lastly,all these your hapless allegations was because Liverpool did not buy midfielders to challenge the aging ones in the team...if that is the case then,you should be upset about the club's inability to buy and not to make it seem as if it was because of racism!
It makes no sense!

4 Likes

Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by arantess: 5:19am On Feb 01, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If Chelsea fit sell hazard n others who is jorginho? grin make he getat

Infact as it's stands we can sell the owner of the club join if he Bleep up grin
you cant sell your sugar daddy

he owns you
Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by Mitsurugi(m): 5:38am On Feb 01, 2023
bluefilm:

Hmmm... I wonder why chelsea had to let him go.

How do you want them to balance their books?

1 Like

Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by queen165: 6:17am On Feb 01, 2023
HmmmHmmm...
Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:28am On Feb 01, 2023
English clubs need to place a limit on the number of foreign players a team should have, English players deserve more opportunities
Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by SReporters: 6:38am On Feb 01, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
English clubs need to place a limit on the number of foreign players a team should have, English players deserve more opportunities

English players are shit! Just few perform well..

1 Like

Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by Winnin009: 7:07am On Feb 01, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Nice artwork!
Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by Emola12(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2023
StrikeBack:
❗Christian Ericksen
Manchester United contacted Barcelona and some other clubs to check whether they could sign a midfielder today to cover for Christian Eriksen's injury, but so far they have been left frustrated.

Via (🟢): @JBurtTelegraph [telegraph]
buh we later sign serbitza from Bayern Munich now
Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by Hatrick01: 8:30am On Feb 01, 2023
Bahamas95:
Abegi!

Na him be the first player wey Chelsea sell to rival club? That guy is too lazy, I don't like him.....He should getat!

Ziyech, Pulisic, Harvertz should also be flushed out. I don't like soft players.
together with joao felix and mudryk...
Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by JasonScoolari: 8:34am On Feb 01, 2023
Numerouno94:

Wetin Lokonga do u na gringrin

I don't see Jorginho as a gud buy. Lazy nd gives back passes alot. Anyways let's see how Arteta will roll d dice.

Bn a while bro, hope u gud?
Lol, I have never doubted Jorginho's quality, he was unlucky playing with the Blue side of London.

He will be rejuvenated.

I'm doing well my bro.

Welcome to February.

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by wiseone28: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2023
Numerouno94:

I feel una pain. Over confidence dey kill klopp most times.
Same mistakes at Borrusia and Molde
Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by Tinymayour: 9:47am On Feb 01, 2023
Ofc ... I buttress that
Tenses:

My gut feeling tells me that Jorginho will come good for arsenal and after this season arsenal will sell him for £30m to Barcelona.
Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by Tinymayour: 9:49am On Feb 01, 2023
Lol ..this one nah partey after partey, partey after partey after party after partey
JasonScoolari:

Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by Bahamas95(m): 10:11am On Feb 01, 2023
Hatrick01:
together with joao felix and mudryk...
At times size has nothing to do with your strength, not all big players make use of their size. Example of such player in Chelsea is Loftus Cheek......I didn't regard them as soft because of their size.

Kante is small in size but you can't bully him on the pitch, same with Mason Mount. Messi is not a giant but he got balance, that's what am talking about.
Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by MrColdsweat: 10:52am On Feb 01, 2023
bentenny:

You are trying to be evasive with your initial statements which I reacted to!

Remember you said that the reason for the exit of mane and gini was because you insinuated that the club hated black players and I proved to you that the likes of Gino and mane were not the only black players by listing other black players that are still playing for Liverpool!

Keita,matip,VVD,Gomez,fabinho,konate,TTA and even new signing Gakpo are black players....so where is the racism content you are alleging?

The rest of your preconceived narratives which I find preposterous and laughable about captaincy is not a title bestowed on anyone but a vote of confidence from the senior team mates and the manager!

The team mates not the club management make the decision of who the captain or vice captain will be...while the manager approves the decision!

Secondly,I don't know what you refer to as top management in the club because the last time I checked,the owner is foreign,the coach klopp is foreign....the coaching crew is also foreign!!
So which management team are you talking about?

Lastly,all these your hapless allegations was because Liverpool did not buy midfielders to challenge the aging ones in the team...if that is the case then,you should be upset about the club's inability to buy and not to make it seem as if it was because of racism!
It makes no sense!

Oga. How many foreigners are sitting on the board of directors in the club?
Arsenal, man city, Tottenham, chelsea all have had foreigners as sporting director. Liverpool have less than 2% of it's staffs as foreigners.

I stand by what i said liverpool is obsessed with its British heritage. This is racism and segregation. I don't even need to explain anything to you. It is very clear.

According to you, the players decide who'll be captain. But houlier claimed he was pressured to strip the armband off hyypia and gave it gerrard.

As we speak, the club is preparing a new contract for milner but firmino will be allowed to leave for free. The truth is glaring. If you decided to close your eyes, that's your business.
Re: Transfer Deadline Updates by bentenny(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Oga. How many foreigners are sitting on the board of directors in the club?
Arsenal, man city, Tottenham, chelsea all have had foreigners as sporting director. Liverpool have less than 2% of it's staffs as foreigners.

Let's settle this baseless and preposterous argument....list out all the board of directors and the country of origin or birth!
Secondly,list all the staffs working in the club and state their origin or country of birth!

MrColdsweat:

I stand by what i said liverpool is obsessed with its British heritage. This is racism and segregation. I don't even need to explain anything to you. It is very clear.

You are standing alone because your weak stance which is borderline misinformation won't fly!
How many English players are currently in Liverpool's lineup?
I can count just 3 or 4 players which is TTA,Robertson, Henderson and maybe Elliot or Chamberlain who hardly plays!
The entire coaching crew is mostly foreign!
So where are you getting your facts from?

MrColdsweat:

According to you, the players decide who'll be captain. But houlier claimed he was pressured to strip the armband off hyypia and gave it gerrard.

Pressured by whom?
Get your info clear!
If he was pressured according to you by team mates to give the armband to Gerard,then my earlier point has been validated!
Try to be explicit in your allegations and back it up with proof!
No one listens to beer parlour gist anymore with internet accessible to everyone!

MrColdsweat:

As we speak, the club is preparing a new contract for milner but firmino will be allowed to leave for free. The truth is glaring. If you decided to close your eyes, that's your business.
Once again,this misinformation is clearly unfounded and fabricated!
The last that was reported which is online was that contractual talks with Firmino was currently ongoing and Liverpool are interested in firmino staying and offering firmino a short term extension!
Secondly,a player staying or leaving depends mostly on the manager and the negotiation skills of the player's agent!
Once a manager wants a player to stay,the club proceeds to offer a contract extension for the said player!

Lastly,I believe this discus is going off tangent!
You said initially that the club is a racist club by sighting instances of their treatment towards Gini and Mane which I had debunked by listing out the huge amount of black players currently in the first team!
I can even report to you with confidence that Liverpool in the last 10-15 years have bought more foreign and black players than English players...
Please stick to one argument instead of prevaricating!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joel Obi Set For Eagles Return, Stars For Torino Vs Juve / Laurent Koscielny Dumps Arsenal For Bordeaux / I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.