Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara (3961 Views)

Tinubu Is Scared Because He Knows He Did Not Win: What A Shame / Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? / There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara by Bpower007: 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara by Iykoto86(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
I AM FULLY OBIDIENT,BUT ARE YOU SURE THIS YOUR REPORT IS CORRECT?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara by Missgeraldine(f): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara by Supremos: 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Bpower007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spj5vPqgpK4
I'm Obidient, but ediots like you are Marchants of fake news and shouldn't be taken serious. Show us where dogara said it or get out

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara by Throwback: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
He is a well packaged fraud.

Those who visited Awka during his tenure as Governor, wept.

He was considered a curse and bad omen to Anambrarians.

He is also a fairweather politician who is so desperate that he is pole apart from integrity or honesty.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara by Leviseed: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wasted my data
Re: Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara by LikeAking: 12:17am On Feb 02, 2023
Las Las dis man na like every polictian..
Re: Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara by smokinloud(m): 12:43am On Feb 02, 2023
Nzogbu Nzogbu kind of politics can never win Presidential elections in Nigeria!.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara by samuelson06(m): 1:17am On Feb 02, 2023
Bpower007:

Can YouTube monetize this kind of video?
Re: Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara by FreeStuffsNG: 1:20am On Feb 02, 2023
Throwback:
He is a well packaged fraud.

Those who visited Awka during his tenure as Governor, wept.

He was considered a curse and bad omen to Anambrarians.

He is also a fairweather politician who is so desperate that he is pole apart from integrity or honesty.
add his former critic now trying to sell others a dummy wink

Re: Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara by Shokoloko(f): 1:25am On Feb 02, 2023
Bpower007:

Who exactly is Dagorah?
We don't have a former speaker called Dagorah.
Re: Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara by yarimo(m): 1:42am On Feb 02, 2023
Mumu man supporting another mumu man
Re: Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara by rummmy: 5:10am On Feb 02, 2023
yarimo:
Mumu man supporting another mumu man
the way you insult people and never got banned eeeh....compound mumu and Islamic fanatics.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara by 9japride(m): 5:45am On Feb 02, 2023
rummmy:
the way you insult people and never got banned eeeh....compound mumu and Islamic fanatics.
[color=#006600][/color]

Those guys are terrible. They claim to practice a religion of peace but majority of the hateful post from them does not show any atom of peace and love. When humans control the way religion is being practiced, then it's a political organization. Look what Iran did presently. They sentenced a couple for ten years imprisonment because they were dancing in public. God is mercy, but allowing mere mortals to do God's duties is a terrible act. If men were gods no one will be able to cough. Check all those attacking Peter Datti, they are the fanatical and ignorant ones giving their religion a bad name. Those touts who always support bad politicians. I still see majority of them as foreigners, because a normal fellow countryman won't be that hateful towards he's/her fellow citizen.
Re: Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara by obiekunie01: 7:32am On Feb 02, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara by Neckpresser101: 7:35am On Feb 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
add his former critic now trying to sell others a dummy wink

Grab yourself a paper

No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

The only governor who didn’t borrow to achieve, that saved and part of the savings built an airport and did other things.

Re: Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:20am On Feb 02, 2023
The same yakubu dogara that I know,shioor.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara by Cricketman: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2023
We need concrete evidence for this

Re: Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara by yarimo(m): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2023
rummmy:
You want me to be ban so that you guys can be posting fake news and defamation of people freely without being tackle abi ?
Re: Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara by sreamsense: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2023
Bpower007:

Lazy youth disseminating falsehood that Dogara will come and disclaim tomorrow because of YouTube subscription. You better go and learn better work, Google can't pay someone like you if you don't change tactics that make you over ambitious of falsehood. Obi that many LP candidates in the north have abandoned because they couldn't even get people to fill ward leader position is accepted? Which kind of obi's acceptance in the north that can't win one local government?
Re: Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara by Orinechi: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Grab yourself a paper

No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

The only governor who didn’t borrow to achieve, that saved and part of the savings built an airport and did other things.
Why is he staying in Lagos?

(1) (Reply)

Govt Officials Opened 73,000 Fake Pension Accounts / Photos: Destitiute Picked Up At Marina Lagos This Morning / REVEALED: Nigeria Now Producing Armoured Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.