Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

What Igbos Said About Obi When He Was Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Igbos Said About Obi When He Was Governor (438 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 / Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check / Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Igbos Said About Obi When He Was Governor by Praktikals(m): 11:48am On Feb 02, 2023
What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by chuksikem(m): 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2012
Am confused to say the least, please someone should tell me because the anambra i visited has degenerated so much,

by MrGlobe(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2012
Nothing exactly my brother. I posted a thread earlier comparing him with Theodore orji of Abia state and everybody agreed he is worse. I went to Awka the capital and it was an eyesore. No roads, no planning, no infrastructure etc. There is absolutely no govt in anambra state

by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2012
@Poster, he is doing exactly what the people elected him to come do again. I mean for a man with meagre list of accomplishments during his first time, why else would he had been re-elected if not to continue the same??

by chuksikem(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2012
Was in awka some days back ,its really shameful, my heart bleeds for my state, from amansea to awka is still the same, pothole riddled roads,non-functioning street lights,refuse littering the entire state capital from arroma junction down to Ziks avenue, ,arthur eze,unizik junction,court road,udoka housing estate etc are still the same, no changes at all, the state capital still looks like a glorified village, angry

Civil servants and pensioners are been owed [b]3MONTHS [/b]salary, so many abandoned projects yet the woman sounding governor is always in abuja 24/7.

Please peter obi's handlers on nl should please enlighten us, angry angry

A state that has the highest number of successful human beings in the entire black nation, it hurts,

Wish soludo had won ,

by joeyfire(m): 11:18am On Feb 15, 2012
Anambra state is suffering because Peter Obi is busy with his day job as GEJ's Personal Assistant. Despite his boy -boy work in abuja, he has not been able to attract anything meaningful to the state from the centre. Anambra has suffered terrible, corrupt, clueless and backward leadership since back when. Besides the brief spark of Ngige there's been nobody else to write home about. From Mbadinuju, Andy Ubah to Peter Obi. I am hearing that the next person who will likely take over is Ifeanyi Uba of Capital Oil cry cry. We don suffer o!

by ifyalways(f): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2012
Peter Obi can best be described as a curse and bad omen to Anambarians.

When would his tenure evem expire?Oh jees,what a wicked,visionless man.

by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2012
I never expected much from a man whose voice rattles like a teenage lady's.

by Coenvict: 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2012
Peter is d worst governor n history so far as am conscine, can imagine ANSU payn such ransome as skul fee hw wil even d average man pay such ransome dat man is very wicked nd I can tell him dat his death is comin soon. It going to 8yrs of his tenure yet LGA electn hav not been conducted while he at his campagn n his 1st tenure to conduct dat witin 3months if electd, no road no water no light no infractructure no develpmnt bcus of 1 man been so selfish decievn d peopl wit propaganda. All my hope now is on Ngige wen he wil com 4 d gov seat.

These comments were copied from the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/1

1 Like

Re: What Igbos Said About Obi When He Was Governor by LocalStandard1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
I've been seeing a lot of these kinds of posts on Nairaland of late and I know the mods are the ones systematical pushing it to front view in politics section.

Criticism of a politician, especially an active and serving one is normal. Not everyone will like his policies.

With that said. Nairaland has been on the net since 2005, Tinubu has been in office till 2007, along with an uncountable controversies, why aren't any of Tinubu's atrocities in Lagos and elsewhere being pushed to the limelight here on Nairaland the way Obi's criticisms by people during his administration are?

Or is Tinubu squeaky clean? Is the most controversial, corrupt, notorious, criminal godfather of modern Nigerian politics completely clean?

1 Like

Re: What Igbos Said About Obi When He Was Governor by PrinceOfLagos: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bullshit

Re: What Igbos Said About Obi When He Was Governor by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
grin Obi na big scam, I’ve known this tey tey

1 Like

Re: What Igbos Said About Obi When He Was Governor by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Bullshit
This one see raw truth dy call am bullshit.

1 Like

Re: What Igbos Said About Obi When He Was Governor by Praktikals(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bello00:
100 PERCENT VISA AVAILABLE , GO TO THE PHOTO BELOW ⬇️ FOR CONTACT INFORMATION ℹ️
The guy above me is a scam- just like Peter Obi

(1) (Reply)

What Would Have Happened If Obi's Supporters Had Retaliated Today's Attacks? / Lagos Is The Epicenter For Thuggery, Violence , Xenophobia & Tribal Intolerance / People Who Abandoned Tinubu Visited Atiku, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.