Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,859 members, 7,848,489 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. (3350 Views)

Why Do Atheists Know The Bible Even Better Than Christians? / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

Lol. Your goddess could not save you. I chased her out of the thread she created. Come to the true God who doesn't run. Who is ever living and always wins
you sound delusional..what makes you think you chased her out?...LOOL

your god is fake....no reasonable god will make you this useless defending him with no profit or gain whatsoever cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Gromilla010:
off-course we are against your god..cos we are not been guided by the same God
grin grin grin grin. He will defeat you and crush you like I crushed your goddess
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
Gromilla010:
you sound delusional..what makes you think you chased her out?...LOOL

your god is fake....no reasonable god will make you this useless defending him with no profit or gain whatsoever cheesy

I am a demon chaser. My name is a nightmare to her and all of you cool
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin grin. He will defeat you and crush you like I crush your goddess
so you are not going to be the one to defeat me and crush me?...are you afraid?..are you living it for your god? cheesy...lool

I taught you said you don't crush cockroaches...omoh the more I chatt with you the more I detect your bipolar disorder cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

I am a demon chaser. My name is a nightmare to her and all of you cool
chase the demon out of me now..what are you waiting for..this your god is too dull and weak cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
Gromilla010:
so you are not the one defeating me...are you afraid?..are you living it for your god? cheesy...lool

I taught you said you don't crush cockroaches...omoh the more I chatt with you the more I detect your bipolar disorder cheesy
You need deliverance from me. Don't worry I will help you
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

You need deliverance from me. Don't worry I will help you
help me now cheesy
You are wasting time do it immediately..loool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Gromilla010:
chase the demon out of me now..what are you waiting for..this your god is too dull and weak cheesy
My God is a Mighty God. By His spoken WORDS, you will be free, but grace is far from you at the moment. What a pity for you
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Gromilla010:
help me now cheesy
You are wasting time do it immediately..loool
On a second thought. You are too proud to get a deliverance. Continue in your misery
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

On a second thought. You are too proud to get a deliverance. Continue in your misery
the idiot has changed topic..you are the last imp to talk about misery...your fake god has so useless you..just as your retardedd self brought you to another's thread....LOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

My God is a Mighty God. By His spoken WORDS, you will be free, but grace is far from you at the moment. What a pity for you
tell your fake god first to untrapp you from sisterfires cage
your god is weak that is why he sent you to anothers thread to type trash...lool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
Gromilla010:
tell your fake god first to untrapp you from sisterfires cage
your god is weak that is why he sent you to anothers thread to type trash...lool
That's the God who created you grin
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Gromilla010:
the idiot has changed topic..you are the last imp to talk about misery...your fake god has so useless you..just as your retardedd self brought you to another's thread....LOOL
My God is your creator. Without Him there would be no you. cool
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Because everything Jehovah promised in His book is happening among Jehovah's Witnesses smoothly.

Please present any God you know whose plan is working out among it's worshipers just as Jehovah's Witnesses are fulfilling the sound plans of their God.
What did he promise in his book that is happening?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

Is there any point again? You have declared you are not the same with me. Go and mingle with your fellows. I am a Christian. I believe in the true God and I preach Christ everywhere.

Farewell! smiley
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

What did he promise in his book that is happening?
He promised that faithful people from all races will be gathered by the spirit of Jehovah to form one organization {Isaiah 2:2} they will agree to use the words of Jehovah to teach themselves {Isaiah 2:3} the result will be peace among them as they settle all their racial disparities among themselves divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and using of weapons against anyone! Isaiah 2:4

No God can make such because they're demons under Satan the killer so they can't control their adherents from all races to agree on peace since their worshipers are rebellious like themselves. So the only thing that could happen when people gather from all races to worship any other God apart from Jehovah is troubles among worshipers.

Please try to find any other God that could talk and fulfil his promises like Jehovah!. smiley
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

You can't wish God away bro. God will forever be in your subconscious mind. God was the one that put it there not us.
Ok bro. I need god to be there in my mind while I think about fucking, and also while I think of going strip clubbing

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ok bro. I need god to be there in my mind while I think about fucking, and also while I think of going strip clubbing
Those immoral things that you are afraid to forsake are one of the reasons you hate the idea of God. cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Farewell! smiley
farewell on terrezo2002 way to doom and damnation😆
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

Those immoral things that you are afraid to forsake are one of the reasons you hate the idea of God. cheesy cheesy

Bastard from multiple fathers aka terrezo2002 .
Mere looking at you one would see that it's the idol from your mother's side of the family that has stunted you from ever experienceing anything called progress...hence you are on nairaland faceless forum typing trash about your fake god

Very dirty pig. cheesy
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

My God is your creator. Without Him there would be no you. cool
how is your fake god my creator? cheesy

a fake god that has to put you through this mess, stress and pain defending him and receiving insults and backlash from people without achieving anything...lool

I still suggest you go take your hallucinogen drugs to help repress your acute schizophrenia
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

That's the God who created you grin
the God who created me won't stoop so low to tell me to defend him in a faceless forum from morning till night like a jobless entity... your god is fake and we are not being guided by the same.... LMAO
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

this male guinea fowl aka terrezo2002 typing trash.....came out from a broken home where christianity was forced upon him in a very ferocious and brutal manner by flogging and beating...so invariably he carried that stupid lifestyle come nairaland to type about his fake god by force

His father is so useless that the only place to find them are in brothels.,they come home and beat their mother's to stupor,yet he do nada about it,yet he dey open his 5 odds mouth and smelling hair wey him supposed wash with hypo dey type rubbish online
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 12:46am On Feb 09, 2023
Gromilla010, why are you sad. Don't die of depression on my matter because I am having a great life here o
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:17am On Feb 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

I don't feel offended. If you notice, you, DTruthSpeaker, Elated177, Oladegbu and other psychotic christians refer to atheists as devils, satans etc. Do you see us react or retaliate to call you names? No, we either ignore or laugh, cos we know its all bullshit. A theist more likely would take offence. Only time I reacted was when you cussed my parents.

I have told you that devil means the-evil (D'evil just like D'day means The- day).

And everything about you is evil, hence calling you the-evil is very very appropriate and accurate. D'evil.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by BLESANI101(m): 8:26am On Feb 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
If they did not know they would not be atheist.

For all of them became anti-God because God cut them off as he did to their father Satan.

So like Satan they just have to be God's enemies.
Hmm tru
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:28am On Feb 09, 2023
BLESANI101:
Hmm tru

That is the Truth O
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2023
terrezo2002:
Gromilla010, why are you sad. Don't die of depression on my matter because I am having a great life here o
see werey wey dey talk about depression whereas na depression carry you come another person thread dey lament...you aren't having any great life....you are just a nairaland dejected vagabond cheesy
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I said all people does it whether atheists or none atheists so attaching importance to JWs for being accused when you can't even catch one JW practicing it in your neighbourhood makes no practical sense.
So why asking me such stupid question?
I'm waiting for a post where i called you devil or Satan.
So because people mol@st children, then its normal? And if JWs mol@st kids we should ignore it? And I have to physically see a JW mol@st a child before I believe it? Do you believe Mars exist?
Don't worry I'm pulling up screenshots of your slanders

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Because everything Jehovah promised in His book is happening among Jehovah's Witnesses smoothly.

Please present any God you know whose plan is working out among it's worshipers just as Jehovah's Witnesses are fulfilling the sound plans of their God.
You mean Yahweh predicted that your attendance would be so low that you'd sell off some Kingdom Halls to recoup your loss? Whoa, that nigga smart shocked

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:17am On Feb 09, 2023
Epinigirls:

Resources with which to make a decision or a choice over which stance makes more sense

Not necessarily Resources to prove anything

I'm an atheist, Resources got me there

I was a Christian, bible resources got me there too
There's lotsa resources in the Internet. Both good and bad. It takes a smart brain seeped in logical reasoning to process the sheer amount of data and sieve out the bullshit, and retain the good stuff

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2023
terrezo2002:

Jehovah created everything
Nope. Flying Spaghetti Monster did. Read his creed, he says so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pls Give Good Reasons Why You Cannot Be Elevated To The Status Of A Moderator / Funny Picture Of Jesus Taking A Selfie. / Pics Of Pastor W.F Kumuyi With Northern Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.