Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Okowa Borrows An Additional $20 Billion. By Osondu Nworu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Borrows An Additional $20 Billion. By Osondu Nworu (206 Views)

FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks / Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request / Atiku Borrows Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Statement At Peace Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Borrows An Additional $20 Billion. By Osondu Nworu by Ventrue: 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ifeanyi Patrick Okowa is the embodiment of Jezebel:

Give it a moment, please.
I know that Patrick Okowa is a man and Jezebel is a woman. Genesis 1:27 states, "So God made man in His image, in God's likeness; male and female He created them." Who knows how long it took until Eve was "made she a woman, by the rib which the LORD God had removed from man," as stated in Genesis 2:22?

We know that when a man or woman is too fleshy, if he's a man, Satan puts a female organ in him, or if it's a female that happens to be too hot, Satan implants in her a male organ so that they constantly remain sexually aroused.

The same things happen to any human addicted to robbery, lies, drugs, and other vices. For this reason, in impounding Naboth's vineyard, Jezebel got first to where King Ahab could not.

Regarding someone too corrupt, Satan knows well that a day of judgment must come, and sin's wages are death, which leads to hellfire. He is also aware of the endlessness of hell's pits. He implants a gene for an insatiable desire for wealth into the individual.

On November 19, 2022, Governor Nyesom Wike revealed that President Buhari had paid the Niger Delta States all the sums of money the federal government of Nigeria refused to pay the Niger Delta states from 1999 to 2022. Delta State received over $250 billion and another $60 billion in federal road reimbursements and other billions for paying salaries and pensions. Of these areas with rebate payments, Edo State had over 100 billion.

Now, if H.E. Ifeanyi Okowa received them last November and of which no human smelt in Delta State, as Okowa, has yet to confirm to the populace that he received such colossal cash from the federal government.

Why is he hunting for 20 billion Naira to fund the PDP's election? Therefore, to benefit future generations, let Atiku Abubakar, his principal, stop him from borrowing additional billions.

Glory be to God. At least Governor Wike and Emmanuel turned their states into London with the ones they collected. God knows how much other Niger Delta State governors received from President Buhari.

What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul? (Matthew 16:26)

I once gave a man advice on how to avoid hellfire years ago. "Osondu, don't disturb yourself," he said as he hushed me. "We talk when we get there." He departed for the country of no return a short while later. The day he snubbed me, people who heard him also chuckled. And I have frequently questioned them and myself as to whether the man has had the expected conversations with God since going there.

Probably, "But he will reply, 'I don't know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!' (Luke 13:27).

One day, other men and I were standing around the Holy Spirit. Another group of men was standing across from us, and I could recognize one of them. While pointing at the group, I exclaimed, "Father, Holy Spirit, see, Holy Spirit, look," "Holy Spirit, they don't care." Because He was sitting, the Holy Spirit turned to me and said, "Do not worry; they will care." I immediately understood that he meant the Day of the Lord.

Okowa is now addicted to borrowing on behalf of Delta State if he is not addicted. Why another 20 billion? He ought to lend, not borrow. He has finished his eight-year term, and a new governor-elect is coming in the following twenty days. What will he accomplish for the state in the upcoming three months with 20 billion Naira that he could not perform in the previous eight years?

Why should Okowa continue to burden future generations with debt to sponsor PDP in an election he is unlikely to win? He needs to pay back these loans using money from the federal budget. God forbid, even if PDP wins the presidential election. Does Okowa need to realize that someone has served as governor of Delta State and will continue to do so? Does he intend to EXTERMINATE the state as he steps down from office?

You should be aware, Chief P. I. Okowa, that the people of Delta State have been kind to you. As secretary and later chairman of a local government, commissioner of several state ministries, secretary to the Delta State government, and ultimately governor of the state, they have nourished you from the state's coffers all your life. To treat your people the way you have throughout your eight years in office, you should be a very hardened man with a heart of stone. What do you people do with the money?

However, during your eight years as state governor, the people of Delta State did not see the effects of the massive money you are bringing in as an oil state. Especially you and Godwin Obaseki, governor of Edo state. Was it of Dr. Jackson Obaseki, former Group Managing Director of the NNPC and various oil and gas companies?

Referring to one of his ministers and the mansion the minister built, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa asked, "when he dies would he take along the building with him?

Given that we are all on a journey, none of you should leave any kobo behind on the planet. Otherwise, become generous and help the underprivileged.
He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the Lord, and He will repay which he hath given (Proverbs 19:17).

(1) (Reply)

Obi 2023 Magic / Longest Queues On Election Day: Atms, Polling Units, Filling Stations / My Name Was Never Removed From The INEC Portal – Fr. Alia (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.