Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Obi To Security Agencies: Fish Out Thugs That Attacked My Supporters In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi To Security Agencies: Fish Out Thugs That Attacked My Supporters In Lagos (276 Views)

My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel / Lagos 2019: Vote Out Thugs And Undesirable Elements — Agbaje / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi To Security Agencies: Fish Out Thugs That Attacked My Supporters In Lagos by Nigeria2day(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
The Labour Party Presidential candidate, Mr. Peter Obi has tasked the security agencies in Lagos to fish out all those responsible for the attacks on some of his supporters on Saturday.

Some of Obi’s supporters had been attacked by thugs while on their way to the venue of the Labour Party rally in Lagos.

About four people were said to have been attacked and sustained varying degrees of injuries.

Read more>>> https://nigeriatodaynews.com/obi-to-security-agencies-fish-out-thugs-that-attacked-my-supporters-in-lagos/

1 Like

Re: Obi To Security Agencies: Fish Out Thugs That Attacked My Supporters In Lagos by Goodson15: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nobody attacks APC in ANAMBRA campaign,is this the lagos they build

2 Likes

Re: Obi To Security Agencies: Fish Out Thugs That Attacked My Supporters In Lagos by aylive02(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
It's Tinubu. That retarded about-to-die old druggie and his urchins. Satan will punish you all
Re: Obi To Security Agencies: Fish Out Thugs That Attacked My Supporters In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
If Tinubu wants us to play this kind of dirty politics, then he got it .
Re: Obi To Security Agencies: Fish Out Thugs That Attacked My Supporters In Lagos by 2mch(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
If Tinubu wants us to play this kind of dirty politics, then he got it .
LP and LP fighting each other for mobilization funds. Una see as your rally flop, you blame Tinubu who is not even in Lagos. De play!
Re: Obi To Security Agencies: Fish Out Thugs That Attacked My Supporters In Lagos by yarimo(m): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
And you can't tell your boys in the east to stop killing innocent people. Eyes service kill you there obi

(1) (Reply)

North Will Hold The Presidency For Another 8 Years. See Why!! / Bola Tinubu: GCFR The Incoming President Of Nigeria. / Justice 419: Ariwoola Supreme Court Fails To Explain How Lawan Got 2 Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.