Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,193 members, 7,825,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Share Your Codemixing Mishaps! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Share Your Codemixing Mishaps! (169 Views)

Please, Who Has Studied With Altschoolafrica? Share Your Experience. / Share Your Remote Job Experience As A Developer / Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Codemixing Mishaps! by GeoAfrikana(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
As developers, we've all made mistakes in our coding journey. And codemixing is one of them.
So today, I want to hear from you: What are some of your funniest codemixing mishaps?

For me, one of my biggest mishaps was writing print instead of console.log in a for loop of about 50 items. It was a silly mistake, but it taught me to be more mindful of the syntax I'm using.

Have you ever experienced codemixing, where you accidentally mix up syntax from different programming languages?

Share your experiences in the comments below! Let's start a conversation and help each other learn from our mistakes. After all, we're all in this together, constantly learning and improving our coding skills.

Share your funny codemixing experience.

(1) (Reply)

Autel EV Upgrade Kit Review / What Are The Prominent Layers Of Cyber Security 2023? / Embedded Systems With Python Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.