Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) (40326 Views)

Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) / Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Crimecity: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Our incoming First Lady MRS Margaret Obi in her home Town Ikota Nkan, in Onna LGA.

Watch the video
Our incoming First Lady MRS Margaret Peter in her home Town Ikota Nkan, in Onna

199 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Crimecity: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
More

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Crimecity: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
nlfpmod

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by slivertongue: 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
A woman who knows her root, goes to her root and is proud of her root. Obi made a good choice after all. God bless obi and give us Obi for President.

387 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by fijiuba: 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
Akwa Ibom women are beautiful.

348 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Novarisammy2: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
a new and prosperous Nigeria is POssible

142 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by YungMillionaire: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
ipigs spent 8 years threatening Tinubu's wife with sexual violence. I have a question for obidients:

If Tinubu's supporters do the same to Peter Obi's wife, will you consider it fair?

Yes or No please. No long drama. No insults. No threats of violence.

Update: I wrote Yes or No. No insults. But ipigs are too stupid to follow simple instructions.
When Dino threatened Remi, Ipigs all over NL and twitter joined him to continue with threats against Remi. My QUESTION IS THIS:

If Tinubu's supporters do the same to Obituary's wife, will you consider it fair? Yes or No.

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Hendrixky: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
This is the time for us to do away with tribalism, religion and personal interests

Even a 14 year old in Nigeria as at this moment knows
Who we want as the president

For a man to be able to perform very well that man must be physically fit, mentally fit and he must be aware of his environment
Lets not pretend that we are not aware that a particular candidate is not mentally and physically fit
He is not even aware of what is going on in his environment

Every Nigeria knows this..please don't because of tribe and religion repeat our mistakes
We just suffered Buhari tenure. The pain of Buhari incessant travel for medical check up is very fresh in our heart
I'm not igbo, am not hausa am not yoruba
Am from Edo sate. Please pity the future of our children and do away with tribalism and religion and do the right thing at your polling unit

These are one of the many evidence showing that he is mentally not strong. The national anthem was going on
Oshiomhole have to call him to order....we all are seeing this please 🙏. Let do the right thing...
Please if you can't give out your daughter or sister to an old man suffering from dementia, speech defects, shuffling gait, not mentally and physically fit
But wants to bring it upon Nigeria may you and your children knows no peace

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by princeade86(m): 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Good.

1 Like

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Offpoint1: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
tongue

1 Like

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Babaflenjor: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
smiley Carry go bby...sai Obi

25 Likes

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Passionate888: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Last lap. Let's go

6 Likes

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
angry
Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by dzaems: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Commendable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by caution001: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
tongue
Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by mbahdi(m): 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nigeria WI be great again but not under d drug addict bastard.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
She has a hometown to return to. Others have looted some states dry they no longer remember their roots. grin grin grin

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
That's good and nice

4 Likes

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by HITsquad: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wow I didn't know Obi's partner was from Akwa Ibom.
That proves there won't be any room for tribalism in his regime as a president.

C'mon guys Obi is the most qualified candidate of those three. Even blind Bartimaeus can see that!

Tinubu is obviously mentally and physically weak to run Nigeria. If Tinubu wins... Trust me, he won't be the one in charge. He would be just a ceremonial president... While some unknown cabals would be running the show and calling the shots underground. He is only going there cos he feels it's his turn to be there, not because he cares about the country and wants to fix it Naaaaaah! It's not even about the money any more... He has made more than enough in politics. He just wanna answer 'Mr president' before he finally joins his ancestors for good.

Atiku on the other hand? He also just wanna be the president of Nigeria, cos he feels he has worked too hard for it, he feels he has sacrificed too much time and too much money for it in the past already. He just needs to finally succeed... For him it's all about his personal glory! More like a personal trophy to be paraded in the face of all his political rivals... And then be like: hey OBJ and Co look at me, I finally made it haha" and then show them shege with the executive power that comes with it! No genuine commitment or plans for Nigeria as a country.... Naaaaah he is just a regular Nigeria politician, doesn't care about the people.. just himself,his personal interests and the elites loyal to him.

So my dear... me and my entire family will be voting Obi... I don't know if he would be perfect, but I'm 100% sure he is the best out of the rest. It's just c'mon sense!

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by HeadNigga: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by atdscentofwater: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Charity begins at home

7 Likes

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Newgeess(m): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Obi Wife with doings

8 Likes

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by NwaOhafia: 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ikota Nkan abi Ikot Nkan??

I miss my NYSC days at Onna

A new Nigeria is POssible!!!

38 Likes

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Edipet(m): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Beautiful woman

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) / I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo / Tribunal: APC Big Wigs In Court Awaiting Judgement In Atiku/PDP Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.