Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,558 members, 7,830,668 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

My Girlfriend No Get Sense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend No Get Sense (1726 Views)

My Babe No Get Sense At All / U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy / Some Girls No Get Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend No Get Sense by Agozskey(m): 10:28am On Feb 24, 2023
So, I lost my PVC this morning and I was looking for it and I told my girlfriend and she said it isn't dat serious... Can u imagine?
Thank God I have seen it, e be like say my girlfriend na batified ... Obidient all the way... I dey vex for am since...

She's so myopic about the on goings in the country

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend No Get Sense by ValCon888: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2023
Her statement that "it's not that serious" is enough for me to end things with her.

That's a very unserious girl you're dating.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend No Get Sense by cumoverna: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2023
As long as you keep splashing the cash, she can't see the realities on ground.
You got to educate her more.
Case close

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend No Get Sense by chingle5(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2023
You can't wife someone with that mentality, she should only be used for recreational purpose angry

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend No Get Sense by Offpoint1: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Baba dump her make you dey carry Olosho grin
What kinda girlfriend says the future isn't SERIOUS?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend No Get Sense by Mercury12(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Most gals don't care man. Dem no just like wahala😂

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend No Get Sense by Sucre6: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
Mercury12:
Most gals don't care man. Dem no just like wahala😂

Until data becomes too expensive for them to buy and twerk on tiktok and no man want to do anything with them when they are nearing evening news paper, then they start caring

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend No Get Sense by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
Agozskey:
So, I lost my PVC this morning and I was looking for it and I told my girlfriend and she said it isn't dat serious... Can u imagine?
Thank God I have seen it, e be like say my girlfriend na batified ... Obidient all the way... I dey vex for am since...

ignore your babe ,,must of this babe you see around , nah only money make sense to them. If na your ATM lost or just talk say Dem don hack your banking app stole the entire money, walahi. She go faint, you go think say na she even get the money self

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend No Get Sense by Starboytwo(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
ignore your babe ,,must of this babe you see around , nah only money make sense to them. If na your ATM lost or just talk say Dem don hack your banking app stole the entire money, walahi. She go faint, you go think say na she even get the money self
badman, you na G. I laugh sotey I can’t stop laughing.

Just tell her, babe, I lost all the money I wanted to give you. You go know say she serious die. Lol.
Re: My Girlfriend No Get Sense by Ishilove: 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
You and your senseless girlfriend should getat

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend No Get Sense by candygist: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Agozskey:

Send me her number let me teach her a lesson.
Re: My Girlfriend No Get Sense by Dzzzz: 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
My guy just go outside and buy ogogoro wey go turn your brain then take her to the other room and bleep her sense..While doing doggy make sure you slap devil comot for her butt cheeks..120 slaps till everywhere red..

(1) (Reply)

Forget Sex: What Else Can A Guy Gain By Helping A Lady Not His Wife Or GF? / What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? / How To Read A Girls Mind !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.